Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

It completely disregards where I put the closing tag [/spoiler] and encloses whatever it wants.

Nothing in life is perfect. Though don't become this

Spoiler

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Also that Awakening special maps was cancelled. I was sad, bye bye orbs. 

They weren’t cancelled, they are pushed back to the 29th, when the Awakening DLC for Warriors releases.

UGH, can IS PLEASE fix the problem with summoning greens already? I sent a complaint about it months ago, and considering how many other people have trouble getting green summons I bet they did too. Why hasn't there been a fix?

I just blew 70 orbs and most went to reds because I got almost no greens. I got a total of five I think. That means roughly 50 of those orbs had to be spent on colors I didn't want.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

29th as in ? My timezone is UTC+7, and everything is  a day late in the schedule for me. 

As in current day plus a week. My timezone is the same as yours.

Edited by Vaximillian

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

UGH, can IS PLEASE fix the problem with summoning greens already? I sent a complaint about it months ago, and considering how many other people have trouble getting green summons I bet they did too. Why hasn't there been a fix?

I just blew 70 orbs and most went to reds because I got almost no greens. I got a total of five I think. That means roughly 50 of those orbs had to be spent on colors I didn't want.

Problem is that the orbs you get is based off of unit distribution for each color. Red has the most units therefore getting red orbs is very likely though the chances of getting a 5* is lower compared to other colors. Greens have the least units and they also have the highest 5* appearance rate.

This problem can be easily solved if IS focused on releasing green units for the sake of balancing colors.

Edited by silveraura25

Just now, silveraura25 said:

Problem is that the orbs you get is based off of unit distribution for each color. Red has the most units therefore getting red orbs is very likely though the chances of getting a 5* is lower compared to other colors. Greens have the least units and they also have the highest 5* appearance rate.

Yeah, and they need to find a fix for this. I feel like green is becoming rarer and rarer to summon at all, so even trying to get 3 or 4 star greens is really hard now.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and they need to find a fix for this. I feel like green is becoming rarer and rarer to summon at all, so even trying to get 3 or 4 star greens is really hard now.

They should focus on releasing one green unit every banner or at least do a Rhajat, but demote the unit after the banner is over.

Just now, silveraura25 said:

They should focus on releasing one green unit every banner or at least do a Rhajat, but demote the unit after the banner is over.

Yeah, do that, and for now, up the rate of green appearances until the number of units in that pool is more even compared to the others. Or make it so each color always appears in a session at least once.

5 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

This problem can be easily solved if IS focused on releasing green units for the sake of balancing colors.

there is more colorless than green as of now ? 

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The only way to fix this would be to add more green units to the 3-4* pool, without adding any for other colours. (Note that this is not necessarily a desirable outcome, as green focus heroes will still appear the exact same amount of times they do now, you'll get get more other green units, and the end result is that fewer green orbs will actually contain a 5-star unit)

The reason this happens is that the game generates the hero first, then covers them up with the correct coloured orb. Since there are fewer green units overall, there are fewer occasions where they get covered up by the green orb. This can be confusing and a little anti-intuitive, so I find the easiest way to explain this is to use a vastly simplified gacha system. Imagine there was no such thing as rarity, all units are 5*. There still are the four colours we have now. Now imagine there are only 3 different red units, 3 different blue ones, and 3 different grey ones, but only one green one, let's call him Bartre.

Now, there are 10 different units in the pool, and each has an equal chance of appearing, i.e. 10% each. The net result of this is that every orb in a circle will have a 30% chance of being red, 30% chance of being blue, 30% chance of being grey, and only 10% chance of being green. This, on a less exaggerated scale, is why green orbs are rare in this game.

35 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Reveal hidden contents

Female Robin may be our legendary grey dragon.

I sincerely hope this is not the case. I am going to be extremely annoyed if this is the case. I am going to flip the fuck out if this is the case.

Spoiler

On one hand, it's really cool that folks have learned how to do that. On the other hand, doesn't the next Arena season start before the legendary banner units are even supposed to be announced unless they're planning to announce it sooner than the day before? The Arena reset should happen on the 27th and the Legendary Banner doesn't happen until the 29th. 

I have mixed feelings... On one hand, I like Robin. If this is true, it'll be cool to get an OP female alt since she isn't in the normal pool of characters. On the other hand, I'm a little heart-broken because I'd still like to see Kurthnaga or Nils get into the game, but they're both kinda' longshots. I guess I'll just be happy if it isn't Corrin. I don't have super high hopes of getting another OC for a long time.

The galeforce is strong within this forum

Huh. There are 32 colorless in the normal summoning pool and 30 green

Edited by silveraura25

Spoiler

...Why would female Robin be a dragon? She'd have to be Grima, who is definitely no hero. Doesn't make any sense to me. But I like the idea of a legendary female Robin since I like her, so I can't really complain. xP

Anyway, I forgot to mention, male Morgan is 4 star! I pulled him at this rarity and I can screenshot to prove it if need be. I'm so glad! I can +10 him easier just like his dad Freddy! ^^

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:
  Hide contents

...Why would female Robin be a dragon? She'd have to be Grima, who is definitely no hero. Doesn't make any sense to me. But I like the idea of a legendary female Robin since I like her, so I can't really complain. xP

Anyway, I forgot to mention, male Morgan is 4 star! I pulled him at this rarity and I can screenshot to prove it if need be. I'm so glad! I can +10 him easier just like his dad Freddy! ^^

People are just jumping the gun. I think she'll just be a tome unit. The colorless breath is just a red herring

Edited by silveraura25

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

People are just jumping the gun. I think she'll just be a tome unit. The colorless breath is just a red herring

Ah. Well, what indicates that this is female Robin though, and not male? I mean, I'd think female Robin IS more likely since we just got Grima Robin in the form of male Robin, but I don't see anything in that shot that actually says it's female Robin.

4 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Then let's go about her element. Isn't Robin's is Thunder, that is more associated with Fire or Wind? Ike and Ephraim's canon element in their home games was Earth and Fire respectively, so why Robin is suddenly water? 

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ah. Well, what indicates that this is female Robin though, and not male? I mean, I'd think female Robin IS more likely since we just got Grima Robin in the form of male Robin, but I don't see anything in that shot that actually says it's female Robin.

Spoiler

Japanese text says legendary female robin

4 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

Then let's go about her element. Isn't Robin's is Thunder, that is more associated with Fire or Wind? Ike and Ephraim's canon element in their home games was Earth and Fire respectively, so why Robin is suddenly water? 

Ice is also associated with wind in other Fire Emblem games. There are wind tomes with ice animations. Look at Fjorm

Edited by silveraura25

1 minute ago, silveraura25 said:
  Hide contents

Oh, okay. Well, if this is true, I can't complain! I like female Robin more than male!

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:
  Hide contents

Ice is also associated with wind in other Fire Emblem games. There are wind tomes with ice animations. Look at Fjorm

You mean Gunnthra? Fjorm was the free lance LH one. 

Also regarding the previous Oosawa manga, did you read the untranslated raw somewhere else? Because I remember the wikia says Hilda is absent from Oosawa's Genealogy manga, and likely her kids and husband wouldn't too. 

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Bow flier Azura with Sing because who cares about Reina except you and me.

/sob

Hands belated tissue. 

I care.

5 hours ago, Kaden said:

They're personal eggs unlike spring Camilla and spring Lucina's regular eggs.

So Seasonals are getting more personal weapons now? Well maybe not making them all inheritable was a good idea, but they shouldn't go too far down this path. Wouldn't the Whales be more inclined to pull more if there are more non-personals on Seasonals? Since there is no off chance of obtaining them while pulling for other things. Kagerobbit's and Alfunny's weapons should still get the Sperms, Blues, and Belugas to spend.

4 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Also personal eggs sounds strange. ^^

Are you not familiar with human anatomy?

As for the Colorless Breath speculation:

Spoiler

We certainly do not need another Grima any time soon. I don't care if it is female. IS has been playing things a little too conservatively with its banners since the addition of Gleipnirika and all the other character rehashes much too soon. Thracia will be a breath of fresh air in this regard. Unless it turns out Finn is actually Reinhardt having undergone cosmetic surgery to look like Finn for espionage's/watching over Olwen's sake.

3 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Hide contents

We certainly do not need another Grima any time soon. I don't care if it is female. IS has been playing things a little too conservatively with its banners since the addition of Gleipnirika and all the other character rehashes much too soon. Thracia will be a breath of fresh air in this regard. Unless it turns out Finn is actually Reinhardt having undergone cosmetic surgery to look like Finn for espionage's/watching over Olwen's sake.

Elincia is certainly broken, but even then she's not as omnipresent as Reinhardt or Bow Lyn. Even if Finn's Lance is basically lance Amiti, it will not guarantee him to be omnipresent.