Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I have 70 orbs.

Waiting to see how good the next characters are before i resume the Performing Arts banner summons

I actually thought the announcement should be next week around the 15th so I'm not too disappointed by the lack of a video today

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

16 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Lyn appearing in 10 of these is hilarious. You can tell which pairs are purely gameplay based and which are shipping based. Not entirely sure how Alfonse/Sharena ended up 1st. Maybe most people just paired them because they were the sample pairing in the guide.

It hadn’t occurred to me that people might just go with the guide, that is probably why  Al/Shar ended up so high. 

17 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm stupidly happy that Ike x Soren managed to creep in. All of these looks super strategic except for Alfonse x Sharena, Eirika x Ephraim, and Soren x Ike. I appreciate the humor in this.

(Same)

I think there's probably going to be a new banner tomorrow. We've had 2 weeks already with the dancers as bonus units for arena and that's the usual. If they don't release a new banner, that would mean a third week with them as bonus units.

I still hope the next banner will be from Fe4. After spending almost no orbs for a month it got me today. Still have 160 orbs waiting, which takes quite a will not to spend as a f2p one. 
But if it's not a Fe4 banner I will not be too sad. There is still a Chance for a Halloween banner at the end of the month, which could also be interesting...even if Fate/Awakening characters are dominating.
And I honestly hope they think about characters who are popular on voting gauntlets. They should not dismiss the idea of a special Ninian. 

10 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I still hope the next banner will be from Fe4. After spending almost no orbs for a month it got me today. Still have 160 orbs waiting, which takes quite a will not to spend as a f2p one. 
But if it's not a Fe4 banner I will not be too sad. There is still a Chance for a Halloween banner at the end of the month, which could also be interesting...even if Fate/Awakening characters are dominating.
And I honestly hope they think about characters who are popular on voting gauntlets. They should not dismiss the idea of a special Ninian. 

I think the latest they could announce it is on the Sunday/Monday

I think that was the Sacred Stones banner? We didn't get to know the arena bonus units until it was pretty late

• Dauntless Crimeans: September 15-29
  • The Sacred World: August 15-31
  • Alm's/Celica's Army: July 13-28
  • Echoes of Mystery: June 14-30
  • Rite of Shadows: May 15-30
  • World of Shadows: April 14-26
  • Blazing Shadows: March 14-30
  • Family Bonds: February 15-27

The FE4 banner could start tomorrow, but more likely Saturday or Sunday. It'll probably end on the 30th alongside Performing Arts, so that could be more reason for it to start relatively late. So we should get the trailer in the next couple of days, but I wouldn't count on it being today.

7 hours ago, DarkLordIvy said:

So apparently these are the most common/popular support pairs  

Seems about right. 

Only now seeing this. An incest pairing being the most popular doesn't suprise me at all for some reason. This fandom...

2 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Only now seeing this. An incest pairing being the most popular doesn't suprise me at all for some reason. This fandom...

I think the fandom is reading/interpretating too much into ally support...

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

I think the fandom is reading/interpretating too much into ally support...

Fair, but I have some trouble seeing why people would want to use Alphonse and Sharena toghether. I mean, there's a ton of better red and blue units (especially red ones).

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Fair, but I have some trouble seeing why people would want to use Alphonse and Sharena toghether. I mean, there's a ton of better red and blue units (especially red ones).

because they are the first free units someoen has. I dont know how many people run double accounts or started fresh etc. It would make only sense in the beginning to give those 2 ally support when they are like the only units available dont you think?

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

because they are the first free units someoen has. I dont know how many people run double accounts or started fresh etc. It would make only sense in the beginning to give those 2 ally support when they are like the only units available dont you think?

If you're just starting at the game, those two are 1* units, while you can easily pull decent 4* red and blue units. I mean, what you're saying is probably the main reason for why so many people go for that support, but it's still odd to me (it doesn't explain why there's no Anna support in the top 20 though).

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

If you're just starting at the game, those two are 1* units, while you can easily pull decent 4* red and blue units. I mean, what you're saying is probably the main reason for why so many people go for that support, but it's still odd to me (it doesn't explain why there's no Anna support in the top 20 though).

All three Asker units start at 2*. I think some people will use them for awhile when they first start out because of story relavence and not having a full understanding of which units are better than others.

Anna’s not in the top 20 because everyone knows the only acceptable support for her is your bank account PIN number. 

9 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

i think that has to do with the story a bit maybe and with psychological choices. People are more inclined to pick red and/or blue as the colors.

32 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Bonus stats and also the fact they are bonus heroes regularly, too

i use Askr trio regularly for points, but no Supports

Hmm, I don't use any of those "Top 20" pairings so...that makes me a hipster, I guess. I don't use B!Lyn either. 

My ally highest Ally Support would be Eliwood x Azura and my Summoner Support is with Amelia. 

Edited by Lord-Zero