Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

19 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Oh, she would also complete my dream dyslexic nightmare team of Celica, Cecil, Celice, and Cecilia!

For now we can have fun with Sharena, Sheena, Shanna and.. Spring Sharena?

If I had Spring Sharena I might be tempted to do that actually.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

For now we can have fun with Sharena, Sheena, Shanna and.. Spring Sharena?

If we had Lianna in this game, I would have been able to make Sharena Emblem featuring Vanilla Sharena, Better Sharena, Cool Sharena, and Sword Sharena.

Oh man. Spent 14 potions trying to clear all of book 1 CC. I am drained. Sitting at 492 orbs right now

Also completed book 2, but that was yesterday

Edited by silveraura25

1 hour ago, mcsilas said:

We need a good red female cavalry option. She would be a great partner for Abel.

Or just use Cain :P

But yes, Palla and Abel shipper here as well. They both have green hair and look better together! Pink and green clash too much :P

I feel like Palla is a lot better for Abel, too... and I want her to be happy. She's one of my favourite Pegasus Knights :)

Cain is with Catria - no doubts there :D

Cecil could maybe work but I tend to ship her with Roderick xD

...I may ship far too much... but who cares? Ships ahoy!

*Sigh* I really want to find a spare PC I can freely emulate on without worries at this moment. I did join SF originally because I came this close to getting TRS to work on my computer and was begging for how to get it to work. Never did manage to get it to work, but here I am. Still, some day. And I have a little reminder of this with Czene as my badge character, have you seen her artwork?

Spoiler

Czene TransparentBerwick czene.jpg

Beautiful! Classy, confident. Maybe a little too modern, but so splendidly designed. She and Sylvia are my favorites visually from the game.

(Berwick Saga) SylviaBerwick sylvia.jpg

I think if I had to pick any one FE3/12 Cavalier to use, it'd be Cecil- Luke and Rody look more generic, Cecil is our first playable female Cav (Midia and Mathilda are Pallies). But why stop at one? Being polycavalry is generally a good thing.

And in the Whitewings, I'm a Palla fan myself- not having actually read any of her supports in a while though. I'm also a Juno-Farina-Syrene fan. I can't make a Tellius Peg choice, since Sigrun has no supports, and Elincia has the resources of being an MC in both games, which is unfair. Sumia vs. Cordelia vs. Cynthia? Phila. But Cordelia >>> Sumia. No opinion on the four Pegs of Fates, other than Subaki was terribly botched in gameplay.

5 hours ago, Dayni said:

That sentence brought back memories of you showing off your Tharja during the mage VG.

The numbers you pull off still scare me. Like, I know I'll never match that level scary.

Holy crap. I didn't even remember that until you mentioned it.

That was back when it was physically possible to max your Arena score with two infantry tome users on your team (albeit with a lot of fishing for max scores).

11 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

*Sigh* I really want to find a spare PC I can freely emulate on without worries at this moment. I did join SF originally because I came this close to getting TRS to work on my computer and was begging for how to get it to work. Never did manage to get it to work, but here I am. Still, some day. And I have a little reminder of this with Czene as my badge character, have you seen her artwork?

Was it PC troubles or you didn't understand how to patch the game?

13 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Was it PC troubles or you didn't understand how to patch the game?

I'm actually a Mac user, and managed to find an emulator that I could run on it. The furthest I got was getting the rom on it and getting the rom to play untranslated- I saw the screen itself with some message in Japanese, probably asking me about memory cards I guess. But then I tried applying the translation patch, following the instructions of course. It never worked. And even untranslated I for some reason couldn't get it to play again. I played around with little code fixes that were suggested to make the game actually run, but they did nothing and might have made things worse for all I know. I tried deleting the emulator and rom and patch and redownloading it all, but it never accepted any game I tried to put on it I think, and seemed to somehow always "remember" that I had downloaded it before I thought.

Thus, I gave up, and am waiting for a PC that I can play FE 3-6 + 12 & TRS, and BS when full translation comes, and although it won't need a rom or anything thankfully, Vestaria Saga (there hasn't been any update this year on it leaving Japan yet, right?). A PC should be less of a hassle I imagine to do this whole process.

Just now, Interdimensional Observer said:

I'm actually a Mac user, and managed to find an emulator that I could run on it. The furthest I got was getting the rom on it and getting the rom to play untranslated- I saw the screen itself with some message in Japanese, probably asking me about memory cards I guess. But then I tried applying the translation patch, following the instructions of course. It never worked. And even untranslated I for some reason couldn't get it to play again. I played around with little code fixes that were suggested to make the game actually run, but they did nothing and might have made things worse for all I know. I tried deleting the emulator and rom and patch and redownloading it all, but it never accepted any game I tried to put on it I think, and seemed to somehow always "remember" that I had downloaded it before I thought.

Thus, I gave up, and am waiting for a PC that I can play FE 3-6 + 12 & TRS, and BS when full translation comes, and although it won't need a rom or anything thankfully, Vestaria Saga (there hasn't been any update this year on it leaving Japan yet, right?). A PC should be less of a hassle I imagine to do this whole process.

Whisper whisper
check your messages

Tanith could pack the Sonic Sword/Storm Sword- yay new Sword Flier!

I'd also throw her a -Flier buff to reference Reinforce loosely. If she can't summon 4 Pegs and 2 Falcoes, the Falcoes having better stats than her, every single fight, she should at least make her flying friends fight a little better.

Does anyone have a pic of those Falcoknights on Maniac? I know those stats are broken, but I don't remember exactly.

I think I just had the first case of a battle I couldn't have won if I still had an older unit.

In this case, it was Arena Assault against 3 armors (Effie, Amelia, and WE!Tharja) and Flying Grima vs my Flier Emblem with HNY!Azura replaced with Beruka. Amelia was at Ward Armor x2 with full health, and my Nowi, who only had Fortify Fliers because Azura wasn't there, did EXACTLY 55 damage, as much HP as Amelia had.

My ToD!Nowi used to be +Def -Spd, but she is now +Atk -Res. I seriously wouldn't have won that battle if Nowi were still her old self.

...also I kicked myself for not remembering I had a Pain Lucius that could have just cheesed that battle with 3 dancers, but my way was satisfying.

10 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

...also I kicked myself for not remembering I had a Pain Lucius that could have just cheesed that battle with 3 dancers, but my way was satisfying.

I kind of want to make an army of Gravity+ staff users with a Draw Back user for each of them.

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I kind of want to make an army of Gravity+ staff users with a Draw Back user for each of them.

That's just plain evil.

Makes me wonder what happened to the days when staves were more or less useless outside of extended battle chains like Tempest Trials.

...welp, have fun making hell out of people who were once mere healers.

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

mmm usually have no problems dealing with gravity + staff in AA, ecxept if its on a horse. Infantry healers reach is too short for it to be very effectiv!

I find the pain+ double savage combo to be more scary, it basicly can annihilated your whole team if you dont have a back up healer, or the space is too tiny. Then again Gravity + with double savage is also no fun

1 minute ago, Hilda said:

mmm usually have no problems dealing with gravity + staff in AA, ecxept if its on a horse. Infantry healers reach is too short for it to be very effectiv!

I find the pain+ double savage combo to be more scary, it basicly can annihilated your whole team if you dont have a back up healer, or the space is too tiny. Then again Gravity + with double savage is also no fun

No, no. Not Gravity+ as a defense team. 2 Gravity+ + 2 Draw Back as a player-controlled team for cheese tactics. Should work wonders against the hoards of non-cavalry melee units up at the top.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

No, no. Not Gravity+ as a defense team. 2 Gravity+ + 2 Draw Back as a player-controlled team for cheese tactics. Should work wonders against the hoards of non-cavalry melee units up at the top.

oh well that works well, i use my +9 Elise from time to Time in AA to cheese out wins when i have no dedicated counter left lol.

7 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I am now 80 Divine Stones away from 400 Divine Dews.

If this FEH Channel doesn't show off what the forged weapons will do, I'm blowing them on whoever the hell I use most.

If they're not announced during the Feh Channel, they'll probably arrive during an update tomorrow when we get the new characters. XD That's been the trend for the past few new weapon upgrades.