Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Felicia is not the only one with the skill. Fir and Klein have Chilling Wind → Glacies while Niles and shanna have Chilling Wind → Iceberg.

Yeah, but I only have one each of Fir and Shanna and none of Klein and Niles.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I'd give you some if I could.

Well, thanks for the thought.

It's especially frustrating because my Fir is +1 from an extra I merged into her, before I stopped merging/discarding most duplicates in favor of saving them for skill inheritance.

Also, by the way, my male Robin maxed at lv. 40 with higher speed than def or res. And he's +res and everybody was going on about how good his def is (for a mage). But my male Robin boasts attack and speed for his best stats. He has 34 attack, 27 speed, 26 defense, and 23 res. Is this unusual?

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Also, by the way, my male Robin maxed at lv. 40 with higher speed than def or res. And he's +res and everybody was going on about how good his def is (for a mage). But my male Robin boasts attack and speed for his best stats. He has 34 attack, 27 speed, 26 defense, and 23 res. Is this unusual?

http://feheroes.wiki/Robin_(M)

Assuming the wiki is accurate, that seems to be right for a +Res 4* M!Robin

EDIT: Also, that IS high for a mage. Robin literally has the 2nd HIGHEST Def in the entire game out of the mages. The ONLY mage with higher def than Robin is Henry (this is, of course, assuming neutral stats and equal rarity). 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

I completed all of the KO level 40+ foes quests for March! I can't be bothered to do the rest of the lunatic March quests though. I just don't feel like it and I'm not going to train up Hana just for one of them.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, pianime94 said:

Good luck. The Armor was a sadist's work of art (with 2X Draug, Gwen, and Sheena).

OTOH, I actually beat 9-5 without Light's Blessing nor suffered any death with my vanilla Cavalry team. I guess we're really Horse Emblem.

Did Ch 9 without Light's Blessings too!

My original team for 9-5 was Corrin F, Olivia, Ryoma, and Klein, but to accommodate the axe user I had to use Ninian instead, compressing the roles of the former two into one slot. I don't think it's good balance for those who couldn't pull her, but if someone can beat it without Ninian or Horse Emblem I would like to see that.

EDIT: Is the armor quest doable with Effie, Draug, and two Sheena's? All 4*.

Edited by MrSmokestack

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Did Ch 9 without Light's Blessings too!

My original team for 9-5 was Corrin F, Olivia, Ryoma, and Klein, but to accommodate the axe user I had to use Ninian instead, compressing the roles of the former two into one slot. I don't think it's good balance for those who couldn't pull her, but if someone can beat it without Ninian or Horse Emblem I would like to see that.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Mute it to avoid the nico nico robot commentary.

Did all the lunatic quests as well, the ch. 9 ones without Light Blessing's yay! Had to reset quite a couple of times, specially in Ursula's map. The rest were pretty straight forward and Nowi blicked Xander salamander. The rest was bait and charge skills to Glacie Veronica to death with Klein.

Doing the lower ones but will wait till stamina is restored to continue because I already used 4 stamina bottles :P:

Also guys I have 5* Sheena and Effie (lv. 40) and 4* Draug and Gwendolyn (sub 30). Will I be able to do the march luna quests? I'll try to di the cav one as well since my cavs are above 30, and Priscy and Abel are 5*.

12 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Did all the lunatic quests as well, the ch. 9 ones without Light Blessing's yay! Had to reset quite a couple of times, specially in Ursula's map. The rest were pretty straight forward and Nowi blicked Xander salamander. The rest was bait and charge skills to Glacie Veronica to death with Klein.

Doing the lower ones but will wait till stamina is restored to continue because I already used 4 stamina bottles :P:

Also guys I have 5* Sheena and Effie (lv. 40) and 4* Draug and Gwendolyn (sub 30). Will I be able to do the march luna quests? I'll try to di the cav one as well since my cavs are above 30, and Priscy and Abel are 5*.

You should be able to manage the armor quest as long as you train up Draug and Gwendy to the high 30s and teach each of them their armor buff skills, although it'll probably take some waiting for good matchups to show up.

Edited by Othin

I've got most of the Lunatic Challenge quests done today. Just finished 9-2 thanks to Hana (Armorslayer works wonders here, and at 4-Star Level 40 neutral-DEF Hana should survive one hit from Zephiel with 1 HP, though I dunno if she can survive hits from the blue knight; I suppose Subaki could work here too, but I'm not 100% sure he can deal enough damage to beat Zephiel while the healer is alive). Training up Jaffar right now for 9-1 (Deathly Dagger is amazing with Ninian support), and not sure what I'll do for 9-3 (couldn't beat it without burning a Light's Blessing last time, of which I only have 1 now) or 9-5 (my only axe users are 4-Star Cherche, Narcian and Michalis, and I'm not sure which one I should train up for this).

Edited by ILikeKirbys

36 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Ask and ye shall receive.

Mute it to avoid the nico nico robot commentary.

I presume this is the same person who did Ursula Lunatic with all 3*? This is pretty great stuff, thanks for linking me to this.

The 2:23 mark shows a really strange quirk of the AI though. Why not move the Red Bull mercenary so Veronica can OHKO Subaki? Instead it opts to move her to attack Raigh despite WTD. Really makes you wonder about all the trial and error it took to force units into specific tiles to get the AI to repeatedly shoot itself in the foot like that.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

The 2:23 mark shows a really strange quirk of the AI though. Why not move the Red Bull mercenary so Veronica can OHKO Subaki? Instead it opts to move her to attack Raigh despite WTD. Really makes you wonder about all the trial and error it took to force units into specific tiles to get the AI to repeatedly shoot itself in the foot like that.

The AI attacks when it is given the choice to do so, so the only way the AI would ever move a unit out of the way is if you give it another target to attack. If you don't give it another target, it'll happily stand there forever and block its allies for days.

27 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Not sure what I'll do for 9-3 (couldn't beat it without burning a Light's Blessing last time, of which I only have 1 now) or 9-5 (my only axe users are 4-Star Cherche, Narcian and Michalis, and I'm not sure which one I should train up for this).

I stuffed my axe user in the corner while I did 9-5. What is your Ninian's stat spread? Normally she can double and ORKO Xander with an Attack buff, and she can refresh your red sword to move up and attack both Veronica and the Troubadour. Your third unit should be a ranged who can ORKO the blue mage, which leaves the mercenary who can be kited to hell and back with the help of the dancer.

Edited by MrSmokestack

57 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

but if someone can beat it without Ninian or Horse Emblem I would like to see that.

Somehow, I don't think my team of +10 Robin (M) with Close Counter and Quick Riposte 3, +9 Julia, Sanaki, and Anna really qualifies... but it didn't have Ninian or a cavalry unit in it.

Side note, +Atk Sanaki deals exactly enough damage to 1-hit kill Veronica (when not buffed by Fortify Res from the Troubadour).

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Somehow, I don't think my team of +10 Robin (M) with Close Counter and Quick Riposte 3, +9 Julia, Sanaki, and Anna really qualifies... but it didn't have Ninian or a cavalry unit in it.

Preeeety sure it doesn't.

One of these days I'm gonna start a free account and play through the entire main story using only the free 2* units.

Edited by MrSmokestack

23 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

I stuffed my axe user in the corner while I did 9-5. What is your Ninian's stat spread? Normally she can double and ORKO Xander with an Attack buff, and she can refresh your red sword to move up and attack both Veronica and the Troubadour. Your third unit should be a ranged who can ORKO the blue mage, which leaves the mercenary who can be kited to hell and back with the help of the dancer.

Ninian's +HP/-ATK, and my other two units are Julia (+HP/-DEF) and either Roy (-ATK/+RES, not sure if he should keep Triangle Adept or go with Defiant ATK 2 for this, in case the blue mage attacks him), Lyn (dunno boon/bane, level 37, has all her skills except Spur SPD 3), or Marth (dunno boon/bane, level 33 but I can train him up a bit, has all his skills). My game really likes giving me -ATK for some reason, so assuming Lyn and Marth are both -ATK as well (I don't think they are, but I could be wrong), can I make this work?

3 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Lyn (dunno boon/bane, level 37, has all her skills except Spur SPD 3)

What are her stats? You can determine with 100% certainty for 100% of characters at level 38, but there's a high chance you can determine it at level 37 as well.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

You should be able to manage the armor quest as long as you train up Draug and Gwendy to the high 30s and teach each of them their armor buff skills, although it'll probably take some waiting for good matchups to show up.

So far I've been doing the cav quest quite good, far easier when red units appear due to Abel reaching 50atk with hone cav and brave which is scary as hell even against blues. So far cleared 6, so I will do it faster than what I thought.

Knight quest is a nightmare though, as mages blick draug. Gwendolyn handles stuff a bit better but both of them fall pretty easy despite having all the ward, fort and hone knights. I'll do this one afterwards with more patience and timing.

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

What are her stats? You can determine with 100% certainty for 100% of characters at level 38, but there's a high chance you can determine it at level 37 as well.

Lyn has 35 HP, 43 ATK (27 before Sol Katti), 38 SPD, 24 DEF and 25 RES. I think she's +SPD, and I don't think she's -ATK, but I'm not sure what the bane is.

5 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

Lyn has 35 HP, 43 ATK (27 before Sol Katti), 38 SPD, 24 DEF and 25 RES. I think she's +SPD, and I don't think she's -ATK, but I'm not sure what the bane is.

Yep, definitely looking at +Spe -Res. Not bad.

To answer your question, Roy can always ORKO Veronica no matter his attack stat at level 40, so long as he has Triangle Adept.

Veronica has 49 / 33 defenses

Roy has 43 attack as -Atk

43*1.4 --> ~58

58 - 33 --> 25

25x2 = 50, kill

He needs a speed buff to hit 34 speed for a follow-up attack though, otherwise he can't one-round.

Edited by MrSmokestack

2 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

+Spd, -Res.

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

Yep, definitely looking at +Spe -Res. Not bad.

To answer your question, Roy can always ORKO Veronica no matter his attack stat at level 40, so long as he has Triangle Adept.

Veronica has 49 / 33 defenses

Roy has 43 attack as -Atk

43*1.4 --> ~58

58 - 33 --> 25

25x2 = 50, kill

He needs a speed buff to hit 34 speed for a follow-up attack though, otherwise he can't one-round.

Cool, glad to see Lyn'll end up well. Thanks, mate (and thank you too Ice Dragon).

As for 9-5, I'm giving up on it for now. Roy can't survive getting attacked by the mage and the mercenary, which always happens because they stay close to Veronica so both of them can hit Roy after he kills her. It's annoying, but I'm not gonna burn my last Light's Blessing on this. I'll need it for 9-3.
At least Ninian can one-round Xander even at -ATK.

I'll just wait until I can train up Michalis or Cherche or something.

At least I managed to pass 9-1 with Jaffar on the first try. Dude's like Hana, except with great debuffs and passive damage and without a Brave weapon, it's awesome.

Edited by ILikeKirbys