Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, immatx said:

Oh wow I didn't read that part. Geez that's unfair. 

Which skill?

*sighs sadly*

Whatd I say this time?

Lol I quoted the wrong post, but Elieson corrected you already.

It says attack so yeah "Geez that's unfair" is correct hee hee hee

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Heavy Blade reminds me of Effie's personal skill in Fates, Puissance; have a high Atk so you can get even more Atk. Who would've thought?

What about Watersweep being inheritable by staff users? I doubt it, though, seeing as they couldn't inherit Windsweep previously.

13 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

What about Watersweep being inheritable by staff users? I doubt it, though, seeing as they couldn't inherit Windsweep previously.

A viable skill for staff users? What, nooo, that's a terrible idea! I kind of doubt it will be but I hope they start including more overlap. Mist seems like she'll be better than most healers though, so that's something. 

17 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Skill families tend to be rather consistent with who can and can't inherit a skill. Watersweep is probably going to have the same inheritance restrictions as Windsweep.

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

Mist seems like she'll be better than most healers though, so that's something. 

Better than most? I'd say so.

She's like a Serra with a defensive C skill. Priscilla, to me is probably the best healer in the game. She comes with mounted rehabilitate which is nuts of course

If Priscila has Mist's C skill she becomes a complete Pyscho.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Skill families tend to be rather consistent with who can and can't inherit a skill. Watersweep is probably going to have the same inheritance restrictions as Windsweep.

Not to mention they seem extremely adamant about making sure Healers are never viable lol.

At least they're good for grand hero battles. Adore me

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

At least they're good for grand hero battles. Adore me

Meanwhile, my asthmatic Sophia is walking through the forest with her flock of red ravens and doesn't even realize she's soloed the entire Navarre map.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

My voice sucks

No need to be negative!

I'm sure your voice suits the way you look :) I'm not saying you look bad or anything, I'm just saying you should appreciate what you have since you could always not have a voice at all

I really like Serra's voice, especially when she says "Yes?"

"I'd never ask you to rub my shoulders, it's my feet that are sore"

I love it

But you'd probably have to pay me a large some of money before I touch someone's feet. It just creeps me out. yuck

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Meanwhile, my asthmatic Sophia is walking through the forest with her flock of red ravens and doesn't even realize she's soloed the entire Navarre map.

Lol

I want to try that with my spare Henry now ha ha

Just now, Arcanite said:

No need to be negative!

I'm sure your voice suits the way you look :) I'm not saying you look bad or anything, I'm just saying you should appreciate what you have since you could always not have a voice at all

"I'd never ask you to rub my shoulders, it's my feet that are sore"

I love it

But you'd probably have to pay me a large some of money before I touch someone's feet. It just creeps me out. yuck

lol thanks

You never heard of Jesus washing his disciples' feet in the Bible?

I hope IS doesn't troll us by making Micaiah a healer or something. Poor Lachesis!

Just now, GuiltyLove said:

You never heard of Jesus washing his disciples' feet in the Bible?

I have actually. Very good example of humility!

Spoiler

But back in those times, the best footware was like sandals. I'm not about to put my hands on some sandy, crusty, mangled toes without getting some form of payment

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I hope IS doesn't troll us by making Micaiah a healer or something. Poor Lachesis!

After mist, if they add one more healer, I'm flipping into space and never coming back....

I've said this before, but I can think of 4 different people I would have liked better than some stinking healer....... again

But, I will say, as a healer Mist isn't too bad since she has recover. Also her C skill is EPIC!

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Like this? 3nGo9VJpUKali.gif

LOL

My level of respect for you has indeed risen XD. This is perfect!

Yes, they need to add people other than healers! D: Shinon or Gatrie :) or Stefan

Or Ilyana :Ilyana:

Or Kellam

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Oh yeah, don't forget about Athos as a healer too :Kappa:

I would post Nergal's staff animation here in all of its glorious glory, but I don't know where I put all of my old sprite rips.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

Oh god, as soon as the speech bubble appeared... Oh god. I'm dying.

That quote is so perfect.

It's like he's phasing in and out of reality, expending nearly all of his power--just to heal someone.

GBA FE in all it's sprite brokenness is still great to peruse after all these years.

But ahem, the topic. I wonder if any more healer support will drop in the weeks leading up to the new defense maps. The new Spur Def / Res skill seems like a good start.

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

I have actually. Very good example of humility!

Reveal hidden contents

But back in those times, the best footware was like sandals. I'm not about to put my hands on some sandy, crusty, mangled toes without getting some form of payment

After mist, if they add one more healer, I'm flipping into space and never coming back....

I've said this before, but I can think of 4 different people I would have liked better than some stinking healer....... again

But, I will say, as a healer Mist isn't too bad since she has recover. Also her C skill is EPIC!

They can't stop adding healers until I have Rhys!

Unless they go the opposite of Lucius and decide to add light magic just for him xD 

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

They can't stop adding healers until I have Rhys!

But Wrys is already in the game though

I know people like their peeps and whatnot, so you can certainly hope for Mr. Rhys, but I'd still prefer a hero that is viable than a hero that is going to be put on the training team :x

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

But Wrys is already in the game though

I know people like their peeps and whatnot, so you can certainly hope for Mr. Rhys, but I'd still prefer a hero that is viable than a hero that is going to be put on the training team :x

Eh, they're going to be adding a fair amount of people eventually. There's place for healers, too ^.^  

Honestly, I reckon they'll keep adding them as they have them. I do hope they do introduce light magic to the game, too. I honestly don't care about viability, personally. I just want the characters I like. I'll find some use for them, no matter what :) It's part of the fun of the game for me, whereas you have Ike, Soren and Titania this time round for viable units. If Rhys comes into it, it'd likely be with more viable units. The odd dunce for people like me isn't too much. Just don't pull colourless when he's around ^.^