Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, Arcanite said:

I gave mine Pain, rehabilitate, Live to serve, and heavenly light. I suggest you also give her rehabilitate so you can essentially revive your team members!

I have no one with rehabilitate, except my trained 5* priscilla, so it's going to have to wait.

• Replies 77.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

3 minutes ago, salinea said:

Heh. Defiant Attack + Desperation? I'm just trying to still profit from Noatun :)

If you want to keep Noatun and not do Brave ax, just go with Fury and be done with it.

1 minute ago, Sophie said:

I have no one with rehabilitate, except my trained 5* priscilla, so it's going to have to wait.

Oh that stinks. I guess you sent home the free 2 star Wrys already too then....

Even so, your dedication to Serra is inspiring. Can't wait for my Oboro to come in and kill everyone too >:D

7 minutes ago, L9999 said:

What would Anna's ideal assist be then?

There isn't really such thing as an "ideal assist" since just about all of the positioning skills are arguably equally good and depend largely on player preference. 

If you want to get her safely into Desperation range without combat, then I'd go Reciprocal Aid. Otherwise, I'd probably go with Reposition (which, now that I think about it, has pretty solid synergy with Noatun's teleportation). 

5 minutes ago, salinea said:

Heh. Defiant Attack + Desperation? I'm just trying to still profit from Noatun :)

You get less than half the amount of kills compared to a LD + Desperation build. I wouldn't recommend it.

Imagine being a writer that has to come up with dialogue for a decade old character that probably predates your tenure working for IS or even having heard of Fire Emblem. Now imagine sticking the landing as well as that Serra dialogue when she's 5* lv40. Holy moly.

3 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

You get less than half the amount of kills compared to a LD + Desperation build. I wouldn't recommend it.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you want to keep Noatun and not do Brave ax, just go with Fury and be done with it.

Oh well. Thank you.

Edited by salinea

2 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

Imagine being a writer that has to come up with dialogue for a decade old character that probably predates your tenure working for IS or even having heard of Fire Emblem. Now imagine sticking the landing as well as that Serra dialogue when she's 5* lv40. Holy moly.

Agreed. Serra's writing and voice acting was done really well!

"Family is...so important. If I ever have the chance to have my own family someday, I'd love twins!"

Funny you should say that, Nino.

On another note, someone called We Like Ike sent me a friend request a while back and I couldn't keep myself from accepting it. lol Of course, he/she has Ike as the lead unit too. :P

Edited by Anacybele

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh that stinks. I guess you sent home the free 2 star Wrys already too then....

Even so, your dedication to Serra is inspiring. Can't wait for my Oboro to come in and kill everyone too >:D

If I knew skill inheritance would have came out, I would've kept them.
Of course, Serra is my babe.
She's a very top quality girl.
<3

But yes, the 5* dialogue is very well written.

Edited by Sophie

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

On another note, someone called We Like Ike sent me a friend request a while back and I couldn't keep myself from accepting it. lol Of course, he/she has Ike as the lead unit too. :P

Is that someone on the forum? It's just ironic that our #1 resident Ike fan (you) got a request from someone named after your fave XD

HEY

WE LIKE IKE

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, FRIEND ME

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Is that someone on the forum? It's just ironic that our #1 resident Ike fan (you) got a request from someone named after your fave XD

HEY

WE LIKE IKE

IF YOU'RE READING THIS, FRIEND ME

I have no idea. lol But if it is, I'm afraid they've one-upped me as the #1 Ike fan around here. XD

15 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

"Family is...so important. If I ever have the chance to have my own family someday, I'd love twins!"

Funny you should say that, Nino.

That line is really depressing, considering what happens to her after she has said twins.

Not cool, bounty hunters.  

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

That line is really depressing, considering what happens to her after she has said twins.

Not cool, bounty hunters.  

It is, but there are other depressing lines floating around in the game too, like Matthew's comment about possibly seeing Leila again.

A-anyways, gushing over a character I adore aside, I should really start training this +atk camilla i pulled last focus, I don't know what skills I should really give her.

A-anyways, gushing over a character I adore aside, I should really start training this +atk camilla i pulled last focus, I don't know what skills I should really give her.

The answer is to feed her Brave Axe+ to Cherche

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I appreciate your little grammar lessons!

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have no idea. lol But if it is, I'm afraid they've one-upped me as the #1 Ike fan around here. XD

You should rename yourself "I do like Ike"

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

The answer is to feed her Brave Axe+ to Cherche

The problem there is I like Camilla.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

It is, but there are other depressing lines floating around in the game too, like Matthew's comment about possibly seeing Leila again.

Yeah, Lachesis and Eldigan get really depressing as well, with Eldigan's lines of being completely loyal to his lord and prepared to face death (and we all know what that gets him) and Lachesis being from after he dies, and her remorse over being unable to sway him out of serving that jerkish king.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

The problem there is I like Camilla.

Fair enough.

If you have the resources for it, Camilla is best used by taking advantage of her high res to be a mage counter with Silver Axe and Distant Counter.

If you wanted to stick with her default Brave Axe, giving her Life and Death and Desperation for a quad set gives her a better matchup spread than her default skillset. I would also recommend replacing Draconic Aura with Luna or Iceberg for more damage output. 

Spoiler

fndBPAO.png

Forgot I finally got this done for best girl, I think I will eventually change up her c skill sometime, but for now it's fine. 10 centuries of trying to pull Bartre for Brash Assault
-Speed sucks, but I'll have to work with it.

7 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Fair enough.

If you have the resources for it, Camilla is best used by taking advantage of her high res to be a mage counter with Silver Axe and Distant Counter.

If you wanted to stick with her default Brave Axe, giving her Life and Death and Desperation for a quad set gives her a better matchup spread than her default skillset. I would also recommend replacing Draconic Aura with Luna or Iceberg for more damage output. 

Fair enough, I was thinking of life and death. I don't remember who gives desperation, though, and I can get Luna and Iceberg on her fine.
Thanks.

Forgot I finally got this done for best girl, I think I will eventually change up her c skill sometime, but for now it's fine. 10 centuries of trying to pull Bartre for Brash Assault

I did the same with my Lyn too

It seems we have similar tastes ;)

Fair enough, I was thinking of life and death. I don't remember who gives desperation, though, and I can get Luna and Iceberg on her fine.
Thanks.

Shanna gets the full desperation at 4 stars!

2 minutes ago, Sophie said:
  Hide contents

fndBPAO.png

Thanks.

Nice Lyn :D

As for Desperation, Shanna gets Desperation 3 at 4*

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I did the same with my Lyn too

It seems we have similar tastes ;)

Shanna gets the full desperation at 4 stars!

Well, Ephraim sucks, so I wouldn't exactly say that. And I definitely have more devotion to my favorites, so.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Nice Lyn :D

As for Desperation, Shanna gets Desperation 3 at 4*

Thank you. Although I will say as soon as skill inheritance came out I immediately had regretted getting rid of my Bartres, especially since the game was being a dick and refused to give me one afterwards

Ah, right. I'll be pulling for Linde with whatever orbs I get soon, so if I nab her, I'll hang onto her.