Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Well, it looks like I won't be getting Eirika.  I've only got 16 Orbs, and don't want to buy anymore right now.  We'll see what the next group is.  If it's nobody I like, or already have, I'll just stockpile them until they Focus Leo or Tellius comes out.

• Replies 77.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I do have a 3.25% chance for both 5 star and 5 star focus. But yeah, that's the thing, who knows what the next focus will be.

0,25% isn't a great loss. It's enough to matter, but you'll "lose" 0,50 if you don't get a 5*. I would not pull. Unless you really want one of the focus characters. 

1 minute ago, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

0,25% isn't a great loss. It's enough to matter, but you'll "lose" 0,50 if you don't get a 5*. I would not pull. Unless you really want one of the focus characters. 

Yeah, that's true. I think you're right. And the focus ends tomorrow, so...

4 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, that's true. I think you're right. And the focus ends tomorrow, so...

Maybe we'll get lucky, and they'll have Tellius characters next.  I never expected Jugdral and Magvel to come this early.  If I had to guess, it would have been.

Gaiden or Tellius first, depending on how soon they pumped them out, I fully expect them to release Gaiden characters along side Echoes.

After that I figured it would either go Jugdral then Magvel or vice-cersa, depending on whether they wanted to go for international release appeal or old-school favorites.

I thought it was going to be like Pokemon Go, with months in between major releases, but with only a couple weeks before we got the Family Bonds Focus, so all my predictions are out the window, now.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Man, I have 24 orbs saved up now, which is definitely enough for another full pull, and I'm really tempted to try for Ephraim or some other acceptable 5 star unit right now. But I also really want to save plenty of orbs for when Ike is in the game.

I don't know which to do. :(

For all I know, I will land Ephraim, and maybe another 5 star.

But I could end up with more shitty luck too... Should I pull one more time before Ephraim's banner is over?

Hang on to them, and wait for the next banner.  I think it'll be worth the wait.

4 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Hang on to them, and wait for the next banner.  I think it'll be worth the wait.

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

Next banner comes out in like 36 hours!

Any leaks on what the next Focus group might be?  It starts tomorrow, doesn't it?  The Maria Group was surprisingly short and random.

It'll probably be more main characters, to replace the Eirika/Ephraim/Seliph/Julia group rather than supplementing them. My guess is Ike and Micaiah alongside another pair of Jugdral characters.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Any leaks on what the next Focus group might be?  It starts tomorrow, doesn't it?  The Maria Group was surprisingly short and random.

Nope.  Just female intuition speaking.

11 minutes ago, Othin said:

It'll probably be more main characters, to replace the Eirika/Ephraim/Seliph/Julia group rather than supplementing them. My guess is Ike and Micaiah alongside another pair of Jugdral characters.

I would love Tellius, but with my luck, I'd never get my Micaiah or Ike.

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Nope.  Just female intuition speaking.

My intuition's turning up nothing.  I was surprised we got Jugdral and Magvel characters already.  I think we're supposed to get another bonus map tomorrow, which should give me enough Orbs for a Pull

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I'm betting that Ragnell's special effect is +4 Def when initiating combat.

I'm actually not that excited for Ike. I might still use that money to pull during his focus (if it is him), but I wouldn't be wanting him in particular.

I have no idea how Ike will be.  If they use his PoR version, I imagine him being another balanced Sword user, probably with Aether. maybe along how Lucina is, minus the Dragon slaying.  If they use RD Ike, I imagine him being too slow for Aether to proc much, maybe he'd be like Seliph with tons of Atk, but not doubling anybody.

We should get both Ikes at the same time, imo. Not everyone prefers one Ike or the other. PoR Ike is a little more popular (likely because he's written better), but that poll still showed that a lot of people love RD Ike too. Myself included. I want both Ikes in this focus, with Elincia and the BK as the other two. Micaiah can be in the second banner with maybe more FE8 and Jugdral characters.

Also, two Ikes in one focus increases the chances of getting at least one Ike! And he's the most popular character period if his combined votes in the poll say anything!

Both Ikes should have Ragnell, Elincia gets Amiti, and the BK Alondite. Don't know what Micaiah should get, maybe Thani.

I know four swords in one focus seems crazy, but it isn't my fault that the four of the five most notable Tellius characters all wield them. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I can also see Black Knight being a Grand Hero battle, but I just hope Ike and Micaiah don't share the same focus. I'll be pulling a LOT to get my hands on some Ikes, and if she's in the same focus, I risk pulling a lot of her and I don't like her at all.

But they probably will be in the same focus because somehow, Micaiah is fairly popular. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We should get both Ikes at the same time, imo. Not everyone prefers one Ike or the other. PoR Ike is a little more popular (likely because he's written better), but that poll still showed that a lot of people love RD Ike too. Myself included. I want both Ikes in this focus, with Elincia and the BK as the other two. Micaiah can be in the second banner with maybe more FE8 and Jugdral characters.

Also, two Ikes in one focus increases the chances of getting at least one Ike! And he's the most popular character period if his combined votes in the poll say anything!

Both Ikes should have Ragnell, Elincia gets Amiti, and the BK Alondite. Don't know what Micaiah should get, maybe Thani.

I know four swords in one focus seems crazy, but it isn't my fault that the four of the five most notable Tellius characters all wield them. xP

If they had both Ikes, I could see Micaiah and maybe Elincia being the foursome.  The Black Knight seems like more a candidate for a stand-alone Grand Hero map.

I'd prefer PoR Ike, I find his slender look sexier.  I don't really like guys who look too muscular.

I could maybe see the BK as a Focus character, if they ever decide to do a Villain Focus.

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't think they'd put multiples of one character in one Focus, or that many of one weapon type. They don't want to put all their eggs for a given Focus in one basket like that, even for Ike fans. It's also worth noting that while the anti-Robin Focus was an exception, the "main" Focuses have all been gender-balanced.

In addition, while the Black Knight has been briefly playable, he seems like more the sort of character that would be available through a Grand Hero Battle like Narcian (and presumably other antagonists like Ursula and Zephiel) than be available through regular summoning.

Just now, Rezzy said:

If they had both Ikes, I could see Micaiah and maybe Elincia being the foursome.  The Black Knight seems like more a candidate for a stand-alone Grand Hero map.

I'd prefer PoR Ike, I find his slender look sexier.  I don't really like guys who look too muscular.

I could maybe see the BK as a Focus character, if they ever decide to do a Villain Focus.

RD Ike isn't too muscular though. He's just as muscular as the average football player.

I don't like slender men. I prefer them more muscley and bulky. I still love PoR Ike personality-wise though, and his design isn't really that bad. It's better than a lot of FE character designs, even with the scrawny body.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

RD Ike isn't too muscular though. He's just as muscular as the average football player.

I don't like slender men. I prefer them more muscley and bulky. I still love PoR Ike personality-wise though, and his design isn't really that bad. It's better than a lot of FE character designs, even with the scrawny body.

I suppose we all have our own preferences.  I also go by personality and looks second, so they're just a bonus.

I tend to have a habit of getting the Focus characters I don't really want and not getting the ones I want, so far, so even if Ike or Micaiah are in the next batch, odds are I won't get them.

59 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I hope so, I've saved up 53 orbs for this focus and I don't think I have the willpower to save them if it's a bad one. 

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I suppose we all have our own preferences.  I also go by personality and looks second, so they're just a bonus.

I tend to have a habit of getting the Focus characters I don't really want and not getting the ones I want, so far, so even if Ike or Micaiah are in the next batch, odds are I won't get them.

Oh, of course. I don't go for looks first either. It's always what's on the inside that really counts.

I don't even get 5 star characters, and half the time I've gotten duplicates. Two times I got the same character twice in one pull (two Matthews in one pull, two Subakis in one pull). When I DO pull a character that's supposed to be a focus and really good, he's a fricken 3 star with the worst bane/boon (Robin with -spd and +res). My luck is the worst here. I expect to throw away a lot of money just to get Ike or Elincia or both.

I'm sad...

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

What if they put Ike and Elincia in different banners, just to spite Ike x Elincia fans lmao.

I don't think it would be to spite Ike x Elincia fans. :/ But that would make things more difficult for me...

7 minutes ago, immatx said:

I hope so, I've saved up 53 orbs for this focus and I don't think I have the willpower to save them if it's a bad one. 

If you saved up this much, you can save more.  This is what I tell myself when I go on a saving spree.

I want Marcia or Nephenee! Or Shinon with his Silencer, I don't have a very good archer. 4* Jeorge was good, but he's falling behind and is apparently not that great at 5*, despite his Parthia.

I already have too much Swordsmen (especially slow and/or bulky), so even if I like Ike (:D:), I'd have no utility for him, and Marth is great so I won't probably replace him. Elincia may be useful though, if they keep Amiti's effect since I have no brave weapon user.