Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

It'll be a bit harder now that 1.5 exp is gone, but it should still be perfectly feasible to get a unit to level 40 before the event ends. I do remember you having poor luck with pulling low res characters though; that sucks :/

As for pegasus riders, Catria and Cordelia are quite good actually. Catria especially is an incredibly good duelist in high level arena, as long as you're sure to keep around a Takumi counter, and Cordelia has Brave Lance, which is always good for deleting someone on player phase. 

I've decided not to attempt the map anymore anyway. Female Robin isn't worth it to me anymore. She seems like she'd be too close to male Robin who is awful.

I don't have either of them, though.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Well, leveling my guys up a bit helped me start winning in the Arena again, so that wasn't all for nothing. I'm going to reattempt the next story map too. Y'know, the one with Mask Guy. I had trouble with it before. I'm going to have Hawkeye smash him. Hawkeye has surprisingly good res for his class and he's a green dude going against a blue tome.

Did both. Pretty easy compared to Narcian. Normal was roflstomp. Hard meant having more caution and strategy. My original team was to beat it so I went with Lyn (lv 40), Olivia 3* (lv. 21+3), Effie (5* lv. 34) and Wrys (4* lv. 31).

Spoiler

Lyn went to the tile in the middle while Effie in the back, the left tile free to escape and Olivia and Wrys supporting both sides.

Lyn eats Robin and blue Mage magic, counter kills the Killer Axe dude. She ends at 9hp because Res Bane. The red and blue dudes draw closer. Lyn goes back and Wrys Rehabilitates to regain full hp (actually 36hp), Effie chokes the point and stays there.

Robin hits Effie instead of Wrys, red mage hits Olivia but she wasn't doubled because of Lyn's spur spd (a higher olivia will still tank easily well), the blue mage stays behind the red mage and blue fighter behind Robin.

Effie one shots red mage, Olivia dances, Effie one shots blue mage. Lyn Astras Robin and waits there. Wrys heals Olivia because wynaut. Blue fighter attacks Lyn (28hp), Lyn doubles.

Lyn ends his life and got Robin 3* YEEEESS

I had to use a Light's Blessing to beat the final story map, but just as I planned, Hawkeye still smashed Mask Guy in the map before it. Go Hawkeye! I like this dude.

I honestly would've just tried the last map again instead of using a Light's Blessing, but I wouldn't have had enough stamina. Also, is it just me, or were the map tiles changing? That's pretty bullcrap...

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

Did both. Pretty easy compared to Narcian. Normal was roflstomp. Hard meant having more caution and strategy. My original team was to beat it so I went with Lyn (lv 40), Olivia 3* (lv. 21+3), Effie (5* lv. 34) and Wrys (4* lv. 31).

Reveal hidden contents

Lyn went to the tile in the middle while Effie in the back, the left tile free to escape and Olivia and Wrys supporting both sides.

Lyn eats Robin and blue Mage magic, counter kills the Killer Axe dude. She ends at 9hp because Res Bane. The red and blue dudes draw closer. Lyn goes back and Wrys Rehabilitates to regain full hp (actually 36hp), Effie chokes the point and stays there.

Robin hits Effie instead of Wrys, red mage hits Olivia but she wasn't doubled because of Lyn's spur spd (a higher olivia will still tank easily well), the blue mage stays behind the red mage and blue fighter behind Robin.

Effie one shots red mage, Olivia dances, Effie one shots blue mage. Lyn Astras Robin and waits there. Wrys heals Olivia because wynaut. Blue fighter attacks Lyn (28hp), Lyn doubles.

Lyn ends his life and got Robin 3* YEEEESS

Lyn's high res has bought me out of some hairy or sticky (sometimes both) situations. I didn't think she was gonna be able to tank the damage but the blue mage only did 10 cause I had spur res from Anna XD

34 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Lyn's high res has bought me out of some hairy or sticky (sometimes both) situations. I didn't think she was gonna be able to tank the damage but the blue mage only did 10 cause I had spur res from Anna XD

Yeah it's pretty bro how Lyn is able to tank mages. The blue mage did 17 dmg and Robin did 2 dmg with Bane Res but she did pretty fine.

On another note, I like how the banner/focus units are helpful to the game's current content. If you take any of the 4 focus units you'll see how they fare pretty good against them. Fir is pretty consistent as she has high res and will tank Robin consistently while beating the axe dude due to Killing Edge + her special. Hawkeye has solid defenses and will get chip dmg against them, although he's prone to get doubled unless you use Rally/Hone/Spur speed. Tiki is stronk and takes physical hits without being afraid of them, plus she counters from afar. However the blue mage might hit her hard. Maria is a healer and has Physic so that's a boon as the map has shitty positioning.

So, I beat F!Robin's maps this afternoon.
Normal was easy with my max-level team, Julia and Roy just annihilated everyone, it wasn't even fun.
Hard was more difficult, but Julia was able to survive attacks from all the mages and the axe guy thanks to Sakura's Fortify DEF and M!Robin's Spur DEF. After that, Julia and Roy handled the mages and axe/lance guys (I was afraid Roy was gonna get killed at one point, but the axe guy attacked Roy and barely lived instead of the lance guy who probably would've killed Roy), though M!Robin got attacked by F!Robin once. She took him to a little over half HP, while he barely scratched her. Still, it was fine; Roy reached F!Robin next turn and did to her what he does to all Green units. It was hard (as it should be), but ultimately I think I only had Sakura heal once (which I believe was Julia after she tanked the opening onslaught of mages and axe guy).

So, now that I have 3-Star F!Robin (with her horse-devouring wolf heads and ability to auto-double Blue tomes and finally having a Robin with Ignis because M!Robin not having Ignis kinda bothered me until I saw this and stat-wise being just like M!Robin which kinda makes sense since they're pretty much the same person I think), I kinda want to build a team around her for grinding her up (which I feel like I should, since apparently she'll be useful for the next Great Hero Battle), so who do you think goes well with F!Robin? I'm thinking F!Corrin might be a good choice (she provides an ATK- & SPD-debuffing attack so enemies that reach F!Robin aren't doing as much damage, drops enemy RES after any combat so F!Robin can damage otherwise-high-RES enemies, can provide Hone ATK to pull Robin's damage up a bit, could maybe handle Red units that Robin would rather not have to deal with), perhaps Marth (Falchion means he can slaughter dragons and self-heal, he can run away with Escape Route if necessary, and he has Spur SPD to make F!Robin a bit faster), maybe Olivia (Dancing utility is great utility. Plus she has Hone ATK to make Robin a bit stronger, like F!Corrin, though her stats suck, or at least my Olivia's stats suck), and possibly M!Robin (covers Colorless as well as Red, is fairly tanky for a mage (at least mine is), can make F!Robin slightly tankier with Spur DEF), but I'm not sure who else would work well with her... Or if those units I picked would work with her... Any thoughts?

11 hours ago, Ledrert said:

I hate these maps. My Lissa endure the hits the first turn, but after 2 turns, she can't handle the procs of enemy's skills.

Serioiusly, did they think of lambda players ? How can you beat the expert map when you struggle against the hard with a team who have 10 more levels than the opponents ?

My best team I have is Robin M, Hana, Raven and Lissa... all 4*. Others options are Tiki Adult (4*) and Ceada (my only 5*), but I can't train them to lvl 35 like that !

Seriously...

@Elieson mentioned Felicia and Wrys from the free maps.  Did you get them?

And you'd be surprised how fast you can train someone, if you well and truly put your mind to it.

8 hours ago, Frosty said:

My recent pull is a *5 Fae, *4 Catria, *3 Clarine, *3 Raigh and *3 Stahl...

I'm happy with finally getting my first 5* and finally, another healer that's not named Wrys.

Say... is Cain and Shanna decent in this game? I've been hearing in a tier list somewhere that they're... uh... terrible...

Hey, congratulations!  Especially on Smugface, I use him as a hammer.

Cain's decent - Brave Sword + warping + Threaten. . .something is pretty funny.  Shanna amuses me greatly - I use her to bait mages, then redo their faces.

41 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

So, now that I have 3-Star F!Robin (with her horse-devouring wolf heads and ability to auto-double Blue tomes and finally having a Robin with Ignis because M!Robin not having Ignis kinda bothered me until I saw this and stat-wise being just like M!Robin which kinda makes sense since they're pretty much the same person I think), I kinda want to build a team around her for grinding her up (which I feel like I should, since apparently she'll be useful for the next Great Hero Battle), so who do you think goes well with F!Robin? I'm thinking F!Corrin might be a good choice (she provides an ATK- & SPD-debuffing attack so enemies that reach F!Robin aren't doing as much damage, drops enemy RES after any combat so F!Robin can damage otherwise-high-RES enemies, can provide Hone ATK to pull Robin's damage up a bit, could maybe handle Red units that Robin would rather not have to deal with), perhaps Marth (Falchion means he can slaughter dragons and self-heal, he can run away with Escape Route if necessary, and he has Spur SPD to make F!Robin a bit faster), maybe Olivia (Dancing utility is great utility. Plus she has Hone ATK to make Robin a bit stronger, like F!Corrin, though her stats suck, or at least my Olivia's stats suck), and possibly M!Robin (covers Colorless as well as Red, is fairly tanky for a mage (at least mine is), can make F!Robin slightly tankier with Spur DEF), but I'm not sure who else would work well with her... Or if those units I picked would work with her... Any thoughts?

F!Corrin and Olivia pair well with F!Robin.  If you want to go full offense, use Matthew and Hone Speed.  Otherwise, your healer of choice, so Robin can take a hit or two and shake it off.

Edited by eclipse

@eclipseAh, good to see I was right on a couple of those. Didn't think F!Robin would go with a healer tho, but hey, now I can keep Sakura on my F!Robin grinding team.

Can't really go Matthew tho, since I never pulled him. Or trained up the free one.

Thanks, mate!

I have only completed the easy map for FRobin, it was actually easy thanks to Leo, he handed all the mages alone... Even when I forget to take care of the enemy with the switch position skill!

But Leo dealed with everything very good, all the enemies that survived ended near him, so I let Takumi and Oboro to kill them and then I finished FRobin with Leo (who, even with the advantage of her weapon, she did poor damage to him).

I don't think that Leo would be able to deal the hard map in the same way, maybe I will try with Linde instead, since I have her at good lv.

20 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I have only completed the easy map for FRobin, it was actually easy thanks to Leo, he handed all the mages alone... Even when I forget to take care of the enemy with the switch position skill!

But Leo dealed with everything very good, all the enemies that survived ended near him, so I let Takumi and Oboro to kill them and then I finished FRobin with Leo (who, even with the advantage of her weapon, she did poor damage to him).

I don't think that Leo would be able to deal the hard map in the same way, maybe I will try with Linde instead, since I have her at good lv.

Linde is a bit too frail to take the axe hit well, which, when combined with F!Robin, might actually kill her. I think Leo should be able to handle it, if he's a decent level.

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Linde is a bit too frail to take the axe hit well, which, when combined with F!Robin, might actually kill her. I think Leo should be able to handle it, if he's a decent level.

Oh yeah, maybe she can't... Mmm Leo is at lv 34 right now, but Linde have a boost for Res, maybe I can lost a turn so, she can activate her boosting skills for Leo, then I use Oboro to use her Def boost on him too, and finally I move him to deal with the mages and axe user. Could this be able to do the trick? Maybe I will try to lv Leo up a bit more too

2 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Oh yeah, maybe she can't... Mmm Leo is at lv 34 right now, but Linde have a boost for Res, maybe I can lost a turn so, she can activate her boosting skills for Leo, then I use Oboro to use her Def boost on him too, and finally I move him to deal with the mages and axe user. Could this be able to do the trick? Maybe I will try to lv Leo up a bit more too

Leo has a skill that lets him double attack people who attack him, right? He should be able to heavily damage or kill some of those mages, including F!Robin, I think.

By the way, what manga is your sig from? Is that from the Fates 4koma book?

RobinF's niche is countering Abel, Jagen, Sully, Linde, RobinM and Linde (and maybe Odin). She needs support against common reds and Lilina, so she needs some good and strong blue units. Basically you'll be better off with red and blue melee unit and RobinF in the back supporting them or tanking some minor physical lance unit.

@eclipse Olivia is good with anyone as Dance makes anyone automatically good.

I finally can beat the sixth and maybe seventh tower floors, so I got some green Great Badges! I'll need them for Freddy, so it was best I got started on collecting those. I have 6 so far. If I had more axe wielders, I'd do the axe quest that awards you 20 of them, but... Yeah, I only have Freddy and Hawkeye (I don't use Anna).

37 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Leo has a skill that lets him double attack people who attack him, right? He should be able to heavily damage or kill some of those mages, including F!Robin, I think.

By the way, what manga is your sig from? Is that from the Fates 4koma book?

I see, then I lv him up to lv 35 and try to beat the hard map! Oboro will keep him the more safe she can with her def boost for the axe user and I will see what happens! If he survive the enemy turn, then I can aply the same I did for the easy map to kill the enemies that survive Leo

The scans are from the Revelation Anthology! From a chapter in which Oboro, with some "help" from Charlotte, try to teach Rinkah how to use chopsticks (and Oboro manage to forge the Indestructible chopsticks xD)

Edited by SniperGYS

3 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

I see, then I lv him up to lv 35 and try to beat the hard map! Oboro will keep him the more safe she can with her def boost for the axe user and I will see what happens! If he survive the enemy turn, then I can aply the same I did for the easy map to kill the enemies that survive Leo

The scans are from the Revelation Anthology! From a chapter in which Oboro, with some "help" from Charlotte, try to teach Rinkah how to use chopsticks (and Oboro manage to forge the Indestructible chopsticks xD)

Ah, I see. Thanks for the source. So how did that level go?

I have a question about M Robin. I just leveled up my 3* pull to 4* level 20 in order to figure out his ivs based on his 5* base stats. It turns out he's +spd -hp. Is this a good comp for him or should I drop him? Right now I'm using Cecilia and Julia as my magic users so a non green one would be nice. 

With the female Robin's map.  Beat the two star version without problem.  Three star been working on beating it. Where after couple fails with trying to figure out  how to beat it with resources I have at my disposal.  I'm coming very close.  My team of 5* LV 40 Robin, Lucina, and Takumi, and at the time 3* LV 20 Olivia almost beat it.  Down to last enemy and he did more damage my Olivia could handle. If she had survive I would have won.  So its power leveling until I can throw her back in.  Plus we got new tweet fro FEH Japan Twitter with this translated tidbit.

[Update notice] skill inheritance features can take some skills to heroes from Heroes is added in the middle of March. (A hero's passing skills to return to the world) what skills to take over what heroes do. It also seems to spread the fun ♪

Looks like will be having a form customization with skills.  This will make came very interesting indeed depending on how it works and its cost.

28 minutes ago, Skids said:

With the female Robin's map.  Beat the two star version without problem.  Three star been working on beating it. Where after couple fails with trying to figure out  how to beat it with resources I have at my disposal.  I'm coming very close.  My team of 5* LV 40 Robin, Lucina, and Takumi, and at the time 3* LV 20 Olivia almost beat it.  Down to last enemy and he did more damage my Olivia could handle. If she had survive I would have won.  So its power leveling until I can throw her back in.  Plus we got new tweet fro FEH Japan Twitter with this translated tidbit.

Looks like will be having a form customization with skills.  This will make came very interesting indeed depending on how it works and its cost.

Giggity, spur defense and resistance on everything, or life and death on everything, or spur speed and attack on everything, giving Takumi vantage! Distant counter Lucinas?!???!?!?!!?!!!? Giving tomebreaker to weapon users too! A full team of darting blow, spur attack and spur speed with some vantages and distant counters!?!!?!! Vantage distant counter young tikis?!?!??!?!?!!??!!? OH BABY, it's gonna get slimy real fast, heh heh heh

Spoiler

Azura with fortify attack, 3 Takumis with vantage and close counter and spur speed, all with +atk ,-hp. No one will be safe from takugeddon! Assuming any of that is possible, but still.

Edited by Arcanite

49 minutes ago, immatx said:

I have a question about M Robin. I just leveled up my 3* pull to 4* level 20 in order to figure out his ivs based on his 5* base stats. It turns out he's +spd -hp. Is this a good comp for him or should I drop him? Right now I'm using Cecilia and Julia as my magic users so a non green one would be nice. 

It's not really that great, but not really horrible I guess. Best is +Atk/-Res, and the extra Speed honestly doesn't let him do anything special in particular. It does mean he won't get doubled by +Spd Takumi, so there's that.

It seems like units who pass a skill to another unit will be sent home, so if you want to pass a super strong skill that only a 5* version of a character can have...

This kinda benefits whales again, I guess.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It seems like units who pass a skill to another unit will be sent home, so if you want to pass a super strong skill that only a 5* version of a character can have...

This kinda benefits whales again, I guess.

Please let this not be the case. With limited orbs, I already have limited units. Also as a hoarder, this hurts. I NEED to keep at least a copy of every unit. And as you already stated, this leans heavily in favor of whales. 

Just now, Kiran said:

Please let this not be the case. With limited orbs, I already have limited units. Also as a hoarder, this hurts. I NEED to keep at least a copy of every unit. And as you already stated, this leans heavily in favor of whales. 

Well I read it off the Tweet, so it probably is the case. Unfortunately.