Your Top 5

Nightmare

Topic title.

First playthrough:

5. ???

4. ??? --- Two of these were Mordecai and Lethe, iirc.

3. ???

2. Ike

1. Oscar

Last playthrough:

5. Soren

4. Jill

3. Boyd

2. Ike

1. Oscar

This playthrough:

5. Volke

4. Soren

3. Ike

2. Boyd

1. Oscar

Lol @ Oscar being the first for me every playthrough.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time around...

1. Boyd

2. Ike

3. Titania

I think Oscar and Kieran were 4 and 5, but my memory is kind of hazy. I don't clearly recall my top 5 on the second time through. I remember that Titania was number 1. Ike and Boyd were up there as well. Possibly even Mia.

Wow that is amazing. How did you manage to do that? :blink:

I find it really hard to make Mist kill anything expect Sages and Bishops.

at the beggining, it was babying. also, using the fighter band, sword band or paladin band (can't remember). reached her to lvl 15 valkyrie and she could kill almost anything. of course, i put her to kill warriors, axe paladins and swordies.

It's sounds confusing, but it's simple.

Edited by Black Sun

How did you manage to kill Naesala? :blink:

You mean towards the final chapter?

Was it on Hard mode?

Eh... It was chapter 19 - easy mode... :rolleyes:

I had trained Boyd, Oscar and Rolf with bows and thought I could use a Triangle Attack against Naesala, but... I haven't done that very often and forgotten how to do, so... Boyd held a Laguz Axe just in case and that proved to useful. Oscar was the one who finished Naesala off... and I cried... :( So I'll never do that again....

Eh... It was chapter 19 - easy mode... :rolleyes:

I had trained Boyd, Oscar and Rolf with bows and thought I could use a Triangle Attack against Naesala, but... I haven't done that very often and forgotten how to do, so... Boyd held a Laguz Axe just in case and that proved to useful. Oscar was the one who finished Naesala off... and I cried... :( So I'll never do that again....

But he doesn't really die right. I mean I think you can still use him in the end game...or this is incorrect. Sorry I just can't remeber.

But he doesn't really die right. I mean I think you can still use him in the end game...or this is incorrect. Sorry I just can't remeber.

No, I used Naesala in the endgame. Heh heh! Naesala was the one who killed Ashnard! I thought there would be some kind of changes in the end, but there weren't. I mean, Ike and his army kinda forced the Kilvas Army to leave the war (without the promised gold), and yet Naesala and the ravens came to aid Ike in the end. There wasn't even the smallest change in the dialogues.

No, I used Naesala in the endgame. Heh heh! Naesala was the one who killed Ashnard! I thought there would be some kind of changes in the end, but there weren't. I mean, Ike and his army kinda forced the Kilvas Army to leave the war (without the promised gold), and yet Naesala and the ravens came to aid Ike in the end. There wasn't even the smallest change in the dialogues.

Nah there isn't much changes. Try Hard mode, its excellent.