Your Top 5

Nightmare

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense meant, but...how can you be that bad at this game? XD

I was just trying to get through it the first time, and i didn't reload no matter who died on me. And since i played radiant dawn first i expected some people to be stronger then they turned out to be. I'm doing a bit better on my current playthrough (though i still have heavy losses).

1st playtrhough (easy):

1st - Titania

2nd - Oscar

3rd - Ike

4th - Mia

5th - Jill

2nd playtrhough (normal):

1st - Titania

2nd- Ike

3rd- Mia

4th- Nephenee

5th- Jill

[i don't remember how the 3rd playtrhough (hard) was, but all are pretty much the same]

4th playtrhough (hard):

1st - Titania

2nd - Ike

3rd - Mia

4th - Nephenee

5th - Jill

5th playtrhough (hard):

1st - Ike

2nd - Titania

3rd - Nephenee

4th - Mia

5th - Oscar

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished my 7th playthrough (got all support convos)

Top 5:

5. Nephenee - she usually turns out better for me in this game than in RD

4. Marcia - her strength cap sucks but she's still awesome except she died 3 times in this playthrough

3. Oscar - first time giving him axes and he more awesome than before

2. Ike - first time giving him wrath and adept and he still couldn't beat the Black Knight (he would've if he didn't miss once)

1. Boyd - I can always rely on him to get the job done. He leads my team to countless victories in this game and in RD.

• 3 months later...

1. Ike

2. Soren

3. Nephenee

4. Mist

5. Rolf ^^ I love Rolf with his little bow...

Also, killing Naesala on Chapter 19 is so easy! You just Reyson, Soren, and Rolf ^^ You can even use Shinon if you wanted ^^

first playthrough was titania winning by miles Ike with second forgot who else

first hard playthrough ike mia oscar titania nephenee Ike won by miles as I only took him and nasir to the last 2 chapters and nasir was only for mr sleep staff

last time was marcia the 3 brothers and Ike

most other times its an assortment of ike the 3 brothers nephenee mia + ilyana

• 1 month later...

My second play-through was this.

5. Volke

4. Rolf

3. Boyd

2. Jill

1. Ike

My first play-through sucked :angry:

5. no one

4. no one

3. Tibarn

2. Volke

1. Ike

1. Ike - He always caps every stat (luck and res are exceptions but end in an average-high#). Ike is the only character I use in trial maps, he's injured and goes with Aether. He's unstoppable and the best one.

2. Boyd - He's somehow like Ike, but not so as to be Ike. Boyd caps Hp,Str, Skill and Speed, his luck and def is high, and his res is not so good but he stands and dodges meteors, boltings and blizzards and all magic attacks. He's awesome, so he becomes berserk when activating his occult skill Collosus.

3. Soren - Soren goes magnific, he is a great killer and good dodger, he caps magic, skill, speed and res and can be in battle with Boyd unless he raises his str and luck in order to equip efficiently a magic tome.

4. Ilyana - She can be even more powerful than Soren. She almost caps magic, but stands really high, she also caps skill; maintains a high speed and luck, goes with great str for a sage and caps res. She becomes excellent when capsing skill and equipping a rexbolt and more great with an efficient and useful support.

5. Zihark - He's undoubtedly the best swordmaster, he caps str, skill, and speed. He stands for an outstanding luck and def, but unfortunately his res isn't great and neither bad. He goes good for the fourth or fifth place.

5*. Jill, Nephenee and Mist - These three handsome and powerful women fight for the 5th place since both Jill and Nephenee are almost the same and cap str, skill, speed and maybe def. And for Mist, she caps str, magic, skill, speed, res and her luck is the best.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished my 2nd Playthrough (on Easy)

1. Ike (92)

2. Jill (75)

3. Nephanee (73)

4. Soren (71)

5. Oscar (70)

For some reason, Titania got much less than last time, only getting a grand total of 58 kills. :blink:

Edited by NinjaMonkey