2: Boyd

1: Titania

Second playthrough (where I was determined to beat the Black Knight):

5: ???

4: Elincia

3: Muarim

2: Devdan (25 kills)

1: Ike (528 kills)

Also, I haven't finished my third playthrough yet, but I KNOW Nephenee will be number one. :lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You practically only used Ike for the entire game, and Devdan for some other situations (the same goes for Muarim and Elincia), or am I imagining things?

You practically only used Ike for the entire game, and Devdan for some other situations (the same goes for Muarim and Elincia), or am I imagining things?

Yeah. I heard Ike was broken, and I wanted to beat the Black Knight (because I didn't the first time), so I only used him. I had to use Mist, Devdan, and Muarim for chapter 17, though. Don't remember why Elincia was so high up, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished my 10th run. It's to get prepared for my "Never brought to endgame" run for RD. I used Ike, Rhys, Oscar, Gatrie, Volke, Sothe, Astrid, Makalov (seriously), Kieran and Tormod. I'll be using all of them, plus Elincia and Bastian in my RD run. The top five is as follows:

1st: Oscar

2nd: Ike (Holy shit, not number 1!!!!)

3rd: Kieran

4th: Makalov

5th: Gatrie

This is my 10th run and it's the first run where Ike wasn't number one. Oscar beat him by ONE kill.... Damn...

Whew, all right, just beat my latest playthrough. Top five, defying my earlier prediction:

5: Boyd (despite being RNG screwed)

4: Soren

3: Ike

2: Nephenee (not number one, as I thought)

1: Gatrie (because Gatrie became a god when I gave him Wrath+Resolve)

• 2 weeks later...

5. Titania

4. Astrid

3. Soren

2. Ike

1. Nephenee

close runners up were Mia, Gatrie, Marcia and Jill -too bad it's not a top 10 topic...- and I always put ridiculous effort into Astrid because I like mounted bow-users, Soren -occasionally- can get RNG screwed but he's my main Ike support so meh, speaking of that Nephenee has almost no HP growth for me lol so at least the battles get heated quick, thank the heavens for Wrath *either way I use Nephenee mainly because I just like her, same with Astrid*

My latest top 5:

5. Nephenee

4. Marcia

3. Oscar - strength screwed and speed screwed as a lance knight

2. Ike - strength screwed again

1. Boyd - strength screwed as a fighter, a little speed screwed as a fighter, defense blessed

I actually maxed out Boyd's defense with a dracoshield. I'm really lucky with Boyd's speed. This is the 3rd consecutive playthrough that he's maxed speed without bexp or speedwings. It gives him a nice little speed boost in RD.

I looked at some average stats and it turns out that Nephenee and Oscar weren't RNG screwed. Oscar, Boyd and Ike were a little screwed until they promoted then their stats started catching up. Ike and Boyd didn't cap strength.

Edited by KSFF2150

• 3 weeks later...
How'd you manage that? Did she kill, like, everything in the last two chapters? Or did the first five just kill everything before?

I made her kill 10 enemies in Chapter 27, then RNG abused and gave her Wrath+Resolve+Vantage+Guard and made her singlehandedly clear Endgame. :)

I made her kill 10 enemies in Chapter 27, then RNG abused and gave her Wrath+Resolve+Vantage+Guard and made her singlehandedly clear Endgame. :)

Ah cool. I did that once where I gave Ena Wrath and Resolve.

I think it was:

1. Ike

2. Oscar

3. Nephenee

4. Mia

5. Zihark

Ragnell wrote:

1. Ike

2. Nephenee

3. Zihark

4. Soren

5. Jill

I overused Ike alot, though. He had WAY more kills than anyone else even though I hardly used him as a Ranger.

Same....:(

Once my Ike turns lvl 20 when he's ranger, which is usually around chapter 11, I don't use him. Even when he goes Lord, I can't see how he ends up with the most kills since most of the times I have other units making the kill since Ike can destroy about anything he touches. I think on certain lvls, I let him open up just alittle, like chapter 18, 21, (Or 22. Can't remember the lvl where all those priest were being held captive...) and 27, where he fights the Black Knight. Other than that, he's usually on the sideline.....

Rhaan wrote:

5. Titania

4. Astrid

3. Soren

2. Ike

1. Nephenee

close runners up were Mia, Gatrie, Marcia and Jill -too bad it's not a top 10 topic...- and I always put ridiculous effort into Astrid because I like mounted bow-users, Soren -occasionally- can get RNG screwed but he's my main Ike support so meh, speaking of that Nephenee has almost no HP growth for me lol so at least the battles get heated quick, thank the heavens for Wrath *either way I use Nephenee mainly because I just like her, same with Astrid*

Oh hell yes. My Nephenee NEVER got past 45 through 95% of my play throughs. I contemplate on giving her a Seraph Robe, but instead, I usually give it to Mist. It always pissed me off especially when half her health is gone, if a enemy get lucky to hit her when she has resolve and Wrath, it's bound to kill her.

:( lol is there a option to delete posts? I don't see it...

Edited by Blaze340

Once my Ike turns lvl 20 when he's ranger, which is usually around chapter 11, I don't use him. Even when he goes Lord, I can't see how he ends up with the most kills since most of the times I have other units making the kill since Ike can destroy about anything he touches. I think on certain lvls, I let him open up just alittle, like chapter 18, 21, (Or 22. Can't remember the lvl where all those priest were being held captive...) and 27, where he fights the Black Knight. Other than that, he's usually on the sideline.....

I think its cause you have him killing everything in the first 11 chapters and that's a lot of enemies. Something similar like that happened to me. Boyd, Oscar, and Soren were 2, 3, and 4 respectively even though I stopped using them halfway through (I wanted to play as others for a change). Even then, they only got 60 something kills each and I think that was from their earlier chapters. If you're not using anyone else but Ike in the first couple of chapters, it's still possible for him to place really high on your kills list.

I think its cause you have him killing everything in the first 11 chapters and that's a lot of enemies. Something similar like that happened to me. Boyd, Oscar, and Soren were 2, 3, and 4 respectively even though I stopped using them halfway through (I wanted to play as others for a change). Even then, they only got 60 something kills each and I think that was from their earlier chapters. If you're not using anyone else but Ike in the first couple of chapters, it's still possible for him to place really high on your kills list.

I let him kill willingly during the first 7 chapters. Then I slow up on him. Usually, Boyd or Oscar do most of the killings in those chapters though...

I usually used Ike to weaken stronger enemies so units like Rolf or Mia can take them down until they get strong enough to kill by themselves. Ike really don't do much "Final" killing. He's more of a helper....

I think Ike get most kills because he's always on the map while I let others stay off a few maps when they become far stronger than other units.....

Edited by Blaze340

• 5 weeks later...