Your Top 5

Nightmare

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always? Wow! You really must like him. ...Or do you train him to be able to kill the Black Knight?

Neither. He just ends up number one all the time. I honestly dont know how

I can't exactly remember perfectly but I think it went like this:

1. Haar

2. Ike

3. Mia

4. Nephenee

5. Micaiah

Impressive. You got a non-existing character in the top 5 :o

• 3 weeks later...

My last playthrough had

1-Ike

2-Boyd

3-Oscar

4-Soren

5- I forgot who, maybe Marcia

I stopped using Boyd, Oscar and Soren after ch.17. They had 60 something kills each. Ike had over 100.

Boyd and Ike usually end up in my top 5, the other three are random.

My last top 5, which was for my transfer run, looked like:

5. Shinon

4. Boyd

3. Oscar

2. Zihark

1. Ike

It was a first for me to have Shinon up there. Usually the other 4 remain at various positions and Soren takes the cake. Since I mostly used staves and boss abuse with him to level him and his weapon levels, he didn't really get a lot of kills, especially when I was using another Sage that also maxed his weapon levels...and 6 of his stats ( Tormod ).

I just finished my 4th playthrough and this is my latest top 5:

1: Boyd

2: Ike

3: Zihark

4: Marcia

5: Oscar

I've never gotten Nasir :( My Ike rarely activates Aether against Black Knight and the one time I'm actually going to beat him (3rd playthrough) the stupid bishops heal the Black Knight. I had Mist as a Valkyrie too and Ike had elixers but I was an idiot to heal Ike with Mist instead of going for the bishops. Maybe next time I'll finally get him...

I've never gotten Nasir :( My Ike rarely activates Aether against Black Knight and the one time I'm actually going to beat him (3rd playthrough) the stupid bishops heal the Black Knight. I had Mist as a Valkyrie too and Ike had elixers but I was an idiot to heal Ike with Mist instead of going for the bishops. Maybe next time I'll finally get him...

You all might hate me for saying this, but sometimes I think that the support system in PoR should be like it is in RD. I mean, I love that you find out more about the characters in PoR's supports, but if you could have Mist support Ike i that fight, it might probably be a lot easier.

After my last playthrough, which I finished a bit less than one day ago, this was my top 5. Oh yeah, it was a lower tier playthrough.

1. Devdan

2. Haar

3. Tauroneo

4. Mist

5. Mia

Yes, the characters who joined later in the game got the most kills >_<

You all might hate me for saying this, but sometimes I think that the support system in PoR should be like it is in RD. I mean, I love that you find out more about the characters in PoR's supports, but if you could have Mist support Ike i that fight, it might probably be a lot easier.

Looking at the bonuses that would be +1 atk, +1 def, and +15 avoid, it would help, but not by a longshot. An interesting idea.

Looking at the bonuses that would be +1 atk, +1 def, and +15 avoid, it would help, but not by a longshot. An interesting idea.

Besides, it will still be incredibly luck based, although perhaps slightly less.

Its been quite a while I dont know the order but I know it contained Ike,Zihark,Oscar in all three playthroughs then Nephenee was there a few times .... I left my copy of the game back home I'll double check it in like two weeks when I go home for break.

Edited by Saaji

I like how characters can support whoever they want. The only thing missing from that in RD was the backgrounds for the characters. Other than that, I think it's a better system cause you can create different pairings instead of a character you usually use being limited to characters that you might not use or affinities that don't benefit them. They should of had more info conversations to make up for the lack of support convos.

I like how characters can support whoever they want. The only thing missing from that in RD was the backgrounds for the characters. Other than that, I think it's a better system cause you can create different pairings instead of a character you usually use being limited to characters that you might not use or affinities that don't benefit them. They should of had more info conversations to make up for the lack of support convos.

I really like that. I think that's the best solution this far.