1 GB of space recommended to download the game (Also, 2GB RAM)

Shadow Stalker X

https://miketendo64.com/2017/01/27/nintendo-advises-gamers-to-have-1-gb-of-free-space-for-fire-emblem-heroes/

It doesn't necessarily mean you'll be using all of that space, and the overall value may change, but I think this is important enough to mention, so everyone is aware of how much space they'll need to free up on their phones.

EDIT: A few more details came out, regarding the system requirements.

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/fire-emblem-heroes-plenty-additional-details-previews-system-requirements-etc/

iOS 8 or more recent, or Android 4.2 (with at least 2 GB RAM)

Edited by Shadow Stalker X

I'll better need to check how many storage data on my Samsung Galaxy J3 phone for Fire Emblem Heroes. I think I might have enough and I wanted to save enough storage for Super Mario Run when it releases on March.

Edited by King Marth 64

I think mine should be okay.  I got a new phone last year.  Before that, I struggled to keep a single audio book on my phone, with all the pictures I take.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I deleted DQ8 since the superior 3DS version came out, and that's significantly larger (it's like 2.6 gig iirc), so good to go here!

I've always had a hard time trying to play formerly console games on smart phones or tablets, I like my buttons too much,

Just now, Rezzy said:

I've always had a hard time trying to play formerly console games on smart phones or tablets, I like my buttons too much,

I actually preferred the iOS version of VIII to the PS2 version, if only for the Alchemy pot change (no more of that stupid waiting for things to cook).  

I didn't really mind the removal of VA'ing (including it would just take up more space than it already does, and DQ8's VA'ing is so terrible I normally mute it anyway), or the non-orchestral score.  I think it was an okay enough port overall.

'Course, the must have of the DQ mobile ports is IV, since they readded the party chat for the English release after cutting it out from the DS English release and threw in an orchestral soundtrack for good measure.

I guess touch controls just don't bother me, considering I like DS Zelda too...  

It is however, very space heavy, and trying to play it on iOS 6 doesn't work ever (I couldn't actually play it without crashing until I got a new iPod that can run iOS 7+).

Tbh I don't use much space outside of music in general, which is why I managed to get it (and now this) on the little 16 gig iPod I use.

1 hour ago, BANRYU said:

Thanks for the heads-up! Time to offload all my baby pictures to my computer lol. 

Aw, cute, how many kids do you have?

29 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Aw, cute, how many kids do you have?

One... and another bun in the oven.... =w= At this rate, Heroes might be the only FE game I'll have time to play haha ;;

4 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

One... and another bun in the oven.... =w= At this rate, Heroes might be the only FE game I'll have time to play haha ;;

Cool, you should post on the parenting thread in General.  I've got two of my own.  Leo and Est.

1 GB isn't that big for Mobile games nowadays. Infinity Blade III, which was released 3 years ago, weighs 3.1 GB, and a lot of games are between 1 and 2 GB. Considering they might have to store all the voices clips, animations and all, I'm not very surprised. Of course it's a shame for people who have still very limited storage.

Glad I have a 128 GB phone :)

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

Yeah, thanks for the heads up.  I looked just to make sure, but all I have is a ton of music and pictures, all of which combined with the other data used amounts to only around 10 GB of my 60 GB phone.

3 hours ago, Reloaded said:

Hey, something to take up space on my nearly empty phone!

I feel like such a chump when I see so many people use up way more space than me. :P

Yeah, I know what you mean.  Most of my family and friends have lots of gaming apps on their phone, and I just have FB and all the default apps.  I think I oughta at least dip my toes into the mobile gaming market, as there are games there that I could end up liking.

8 hours ago, Star said:

My poor, poor 8GB phone lol.

You and me both, at least I can move all my photos to my memory card and I don't use my phone for much so I was able to delete a few things I never use and get my free space up to 2GB.