1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Do we know the next Focus yet?  I haven't seen any news, but I'm usually the last to know.

The focus after the siblings feature Fir, Hawkeye, and Maria. Supposedly we'll get the alternate Lyn/Ike/Lucina/Roy costumes around May. I read it somewhere, so don't bet on it. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

The focus after the siblings feature Fir, Hawkeye, and Maria. Supposedly we'll get the alternate Lyn/Ike/Lucina/Roy costumes around May. I read it somewhere, so don't bet on it. 

This anti-Robin focus also ends today. I wonder what the next focus will be.

2 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

Oh, we have the Maria group right now, and it ends tonight.  We should be getting a new batch or two tomorrow.

So since the focus is changing tomorrow, I decided to try one more summon to see if I could get another 5* before my increased percentage disappears.

Spoiler

IMG_0333.thumb.PNG.b46f0473074c56d507405fa47a522be2.PNG

I didn't, but Cordelia is one of my favorite characters and I could use more lance users so I consider this a success.

(I have 12 orbs now, but since I'll get eight tomorrow I'll be able to make a full summon on the new focus immediately if I want to.)

Edited by Lightchao42

43 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

Lyn should get the poll focus, along with Ike, Lucina, and Roy. The bad thing is that they're all swords.

No, the bad thing is that three of those already got a focus. They don't need to be in another one again so soon. So I disagree.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

I pulled another 3* Nino, but she's +Spd,-Def this time, so I think I'll raise her up and merge my old Nino into her.

+Spd Nino sounds great. Certainly a lot of potential if you have 22000 feathers lying around. I currently have a 3* Nino who's +Def/-Res and I'm not sure what to make of her. Maybe I should wait for a Nino with better IV?

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

No, the bad thing is that three of those already got a focus. They don't need to be in another one again so soon. So I disagree.

I said should as in "will get". As long as Lyn is available here and there I'm fine. You're right, we don't need another focus for them too soon. 

What we DO need is the Thracia focus. Maybe I'm biased, but Leif is one of my favorite lords. Also hope for the Gaiden one (We'll surely get one in May).

2 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

+Spd Nino sounds great. Certainly a lot of potential if you have 22000 feathers lying around. I currently have a 3* Nino who's +Def/-Res and I'm not sure what to make of her. Maybe I should wait for a Nino with better IV?

I have another Nino I raised to 4*, before I really understood IVs.  She was -HP,+Def, which is kinda neutral.  I merged her into my +Spd one, so I have a 4*+1 Nino right now.  I might raise her to 5* eventually, but I'm hesitant to blow all my feathers.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I have another Nino I raised to 4*, before I really understood IVs.  She was -HP,+Def, which is kinda neutral.  I merged her into my +Spd one, so I have a 4*+1 Nino right now.  I might raise her to 5* eventually, but I'm hesitant to blow all my feathers.

Currently sitting at 9.9k feathers. Once I reach 20k I'm going to spend it on Sharena since I'm sorely lacking in lance units. 

I wish the price of promotions would be cheaper. There's more than one unit I want to promote. 

3 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Currently sitting at 9.9k feathers. Once I reach 20k I'm going to spend it on Sharena since I'm sorely lacking in lance units. 

I wish the price of promotions would be cheaper. There's more than one unit I want to promote. 

I've got a ton I would have promoted by now, if it wasn't ten times as expensive to go from 4* to 5*.

27 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've got a ton I would have promoted by now, if it wasn't ten times as expensive to go from 4* to 5*.

I don't even promote my 3⋆s, I'm saving for Sharena. Sharena above all!

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I don't even promote my 3⋆s, I'm saving for Sharena. Sharena above all!

I got Sharena up to 4* now.  I got Anna and Alfonse to 3*.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I got Sharena up to 4* now.  I got Anna and Alfonse to 3*.

Same here.

My Anna and Alfonse serve a greater goal in helping newcomers reach lvl 20 for promotion or otherwise.

1 minute ago, Finn1412 said:

Managed to pull 5 Azura and 5 Catria! I'm excited (especially for Azura).

Now all who summoned Ephraim, I need your help:

58b3bf52ab2a6_Screenshot_2017-02-27-01-17-151.thumb.png.ab1fcfeab8fdfe480aa0067c478ac93d.png

One thing that helps is to M̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶i̶m̶a̶l̶ ̶s̶a̶c̶r̶i̶f̶i̶c̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶A̶n̶n̶a̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶r̶c̶h̶a̶n̶t̶s̶.̶ ̶S̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶c̶c̶e̶p̶t̶s̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶c̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶h̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶s̶h̶i̶p̶ ask someone else to tap the orbs so you can blame the crap you get on them and if it's good then yay.

4 minutes ago, Finn1412 said:

Praying didn't work, and neither did sacrificing Hamlet the Hamster as in the end Subaki was pulled.

Children will weep in their beds tonight.

Dang, hammy was a hood hamster too :( Next time do a blood ritual.