3 hours ago, Chelone said:

After me wasting almost 70+ orbs trying to get Lucina (I really need a better sword unit) a few days ago... NOTHING but 3* DUPLICATES. (well, got Tharja 4*, I don't mind new characters so much). Scraped together another 5 orbs today ánd I'm totally out of F2P orbs now. ANOTHER 4* tharja... thats it. No orbs and 2 clear and 2 red orbs unopenend.

I did it. I finally paid for orbs. Bought 12 euros worth. More 3* duplicates but then.... THERE SHE WAS.

eRPp7M6.pngPh7hZOm.png

Shes +HP/-SPD though... but I'm still happy!

Congrats on the Lucina.  I've yet to pull her, but would like one eventually, for completion, if nothing else.  I finally did get my Eirika, though, so I'm happy for that.  Still no Ephraim, though.

• Replies 28.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Chelone said:

After me wasting almost 70+ orbs trying to get Lucina (I really need a better sword unit) a few days ago... NOTHING but 3* DUPLICATES. (well, got Tharja 4*, I don't mind new characters so much). Scraped together another 5 orbs today ánd I'm totally out of F2P orbs now. ANOTHER 4* tharja... thats it. No orbs and 2 clear and 2 red orbs unopenend.

I did it. I finally paid for orbs. Bought 12 euros worth. More 3* duplicates but then.... THERE SHE WAS.

eRPp7M6.pngPh7hZOm.png

Shes +HP/-SPD though... but I'm still happy!

I know how you feel. Spending all my Orbs from logins, the Normal and Hard Maps, etc, I just ended up with a 5* Roy. So I decided to buy myself some orbs (35), even if I never wanted to use money on the game at first. Et voilà, first summoning session I got 2 5* Kleins. And one after that I got Lucina (screamed like a maniac). So it really seems that I don't get luck for free.

Nevertheless this reinstated my belief, that I could draw my favourite characters if I just keep trying (and spending). So today I got myself some orbs and tried my luck on 5* Nino. And I actually managed to get her, by summoning 5* Camilla, 5* Setsuna and 5* Effie along the way. it's ridiculous, but i couldn't be happier.

But now I really have to restrain myself from not buying more, as I'm tempted to get my hands on Azura or Ephraim.

2 hours ago, escotanner said:

I finally got Nino...but she's 3*. I'm still happy about it though.

Congrats!

Well, I like Pulling, but I don't want to spend more money, so I broke down and made a second account on my tablet.  This one will be strictly F2P for me.  I got all the characters I really want now, so I won't feel bad getting one here and not there, now.

I can't do screenshots on my tablet for some reason, but my first Pull was really good actually, all 4* or higher.  I wish I had this luck on my main account.

5* Eirika, oh, why can't you have been on my main account, well, you're -Atk, which hurts, but otherwise, you'll be on my story team.

4* Frederick, +Atk, -Res, that seems good.  He'll be on my team.

4* Ogma, good, but I've got Eirika as my Sword user for the story

4* Setsuna, I guess I'll use her, until I can get somebody better

4* Catria, well, I would have prefered Est, but her sister will do, and she's +Atk, too.

Did a pull a few days ago, and got:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-03-05-23-20-02.thumb.png.d94a43d665c2dccd41cae96c61fe24f9.png

My second Takumi. Figure I'll keep him for the skill inheritance later on.

Then, today, pulled again. Only had two orbs, so I bought 3 more, since I was only gonna summon once. Was hoping for another Lucina or an Eirika.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-03-11-19-17-12.thumb.png.44e6c628312b7b0a2dff3681a1bfcbf2.png

Finally was able to pull her out. My luck is still going strong thankfully. :D

Also grabbed a 5* Cain maybe a week ago as well, though I didn't take a screenshot at the time.

Did a second Pull on my Tablet account.  Nothing really spectacular this time, or at least no one to replace my current team.  I was hoping for a decent mage.

3* Gunter

3* Jeigan

3* Robin (He could do, in a pinch, but I want to try new characters.)

4* Est, oh there you are, but I've already trained up your sister...

4* Gaius, eh, not really enough to make me want to bench Setsuna.

Maybe my next batch will have some better.  I just hope I don't Pull Azura, Lucina, or Ryoma here, instead of my main account.  It's fun to try new characters, though.  It's like replaying an old FE game.

Had just enough for another full pull, and what do I get?

4 colorless, 1 blue.  The blue was a neutral 3* Subaki. . .except I already promoted a free one to 4*. I think the game is trolling me.  Left after Subaki, because colorless units aren't armors.  If you're in there, Takumi, I'M SORRY!

27 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Had just enough for another full pull, and what do I get?

4 colorless, 1 blue.  The blue was a neutral 3* Subaki. . .except I already promoted a free one to 4*. I think the game is trolling me.  Left after Subaki, because colorless units aren't armors.  If you're in there, Takumi, I'M SORRY!

Look on the bright side. Those colorless orbs could have been 4 Virions!

4 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

You can never have enough Virions.

These nineteen hours couldn't pass faster, I need my pulls fix!

11 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

You can never have enough Virions.

These nineteen hours couldn't pass faster, I need my pulls fix!

I'm just waiting for the new banner. By the time it rolls around I'm going to have 31 orbs to spend. 

I do wish I put in a bit more effort into getting Reinhardt, though.

Edited by Levin's Scarf

36 minutes ago, Levin's Scarf said:

Or one more Niles, to replace my -Atk one. ;/

Since I already have a Virion I'm happy with, I'll shoot for my armor unit.  Eventually.  It has to happen one day, right?

7 hours ago, M.T. Cicero said:

I know how you feel. Spending all my Orbs from logins, the Normal and Hard Maps, etc, I just ended up with a 5* Roy. So I decided to buy myself some orbs (35), even if I never wanted to use money on the game at first. Et voilà, first summoning session I got 2 5* Kleins. And one after that I got Lucina (screamed like a maniac). So it really seems that I don't get luck for free.

Nevertheless this reinstated my belief, that I could draw my favourite characters if I just keep trying (and spending). So today I got myself some orbs and tried my luck on 5* Nino. And I actually managed to get her, by summoning 5* Camilla, 5* Setsuna and 5* Effie along the way. it's ridiculous, but i couldn't be happier.

But now I really have to restrain myself from not buying more, as I'm tempted to get my hands on Azura or Ephraim.

Seeing all these posts about people getting the 5* units they want through spending money once... it makes me tempted to do it as well, but I bet I will get nothing but trash and I will end up wasting £12.99, because that's my luck. Orbs are overpriced in my opinion, if they were half the price they are now it may have been more reasonable. But this is the last day for the princesses focus and the free 20 orbs will appear after it ends which sucks, and I only have 4 orbs now so either I complete one chapter and risk getting another garbage 3* like I did last time, or I give in and potentially blow over a tenner. I just don't think spending money worth the risk, but I have tried so damn hard to get one of the princesses and who knows when they'll be easily available again!

4 hours ago, sdgj1994 said:

Seeing all these posts about people getting the 5* units they want through spending money once... it makes me tempted to do it as well, but I bet I will get nothing but trash and I will end up wasting £12.99, because that's my luck. Orbs are overpriced in my opinion, if they were half the price they are now it may have been more reasonable. But this is the last day for the princesses focus and the free 20 orbs will appear after it ends which sucks, and I only have 4 orbs now so either I complete one chapter and risk getting another garbage 3* like I did last time, or I give in and potentially blow over a tenner. I just don't think spending money worth the risk, but I have tried so damn hard to get one of the princesses and who knows when they'll be easily available again!

It's really a risky gamble. If you are not lucky, then it feels like you just threw money out of the window. Reminds of of my childhood, when I spent my pocket money on trading card games like Pokémon and YU-GI-OH! There was only one rare card per booster and I usually never got the ones I wanted.

Don't know if it helps you, but they way I'm summoning is, that I wait till I got 13 Orbs. So if I'm lucky and 2 or 3 orbs of the same colour appear, I can try them too and increase my chances. Not sure if it means much, but it took me forever to get my second 5* unit and just recently my luck suddently increased. It all comes down to it. 2 days a ago I saw a screenshot of a guy that summoned four 5* Effies in one session! So Money just gives you more draws not better luck (but sometimes it's just that one draw more, that will give you your favourite).

Well Serene Heroes this is my 3rd Summoning bonanza put into this game thanks to Costco and Tax Return. :3 I'm still trying for Aqua/Azura by only Summoning Blues Orbs and Cancelling out after, using the Princess section since there is "No Blue Focus" blocker ended up with two Linde's from that section.

What team would you form out these heroes?

4th_Major Summon.jpg

11 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Congrats!

Well, I like Pulling, but I don't want to spend more money, so I broke down and made a second account on my tablet.  This one will be strictly F2P for me.  I got all the characters I really want now, so I won't feel bad getting one here and not there, now.

I can't do screenshots on my tablet for some reason, but my first Pull was really good actually, all 4* or higher.  I wish I had this luck on my main account.

5* Eirika, oh, why can't you have been on my main account, well, you're -Atk, which hurts, but otherwise, you'll be on my story team.

4* Frederick, +Atk, -Res, that seems good.  He'll be on my team.

4* Ogma, good, but I've got Eirika as my Sword user for the story

4* Setsuna, I guess I'll use her, until I can get somebody better

4* Catria, well, I would have prefered Est, but her sister will do, and she's +Atk, too.

I made a second account too. In 6 pulls I got a 5 star sheena, a 5 star takumi and a 5 star Ephraim. Also a 4 star Kagero, a 4 star Camilla, and I also got adult tiki. I feel like the universe makes your second account have more fortune

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I made a second account too. In 6 pulls I got a 5 star sheena, a 5 star takumi and a 5 star Ephraim. Also a 4 star Kagero, a 4 star Camilla, and I also got adult tiki. I feel like the universe makes your second account have more fortune

I think you're right.  My Third Pull on my Tablet

5* Azura, gosh dang it!  Why couldn't you be on my main account!

4* Gunter

3* Palla, well I got all 3 Whitewings now

4* Fir

4* Hana

Still no mage.  I guess I'll put Azura in there, replace either Catria or Setsuna.

39 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I can confirm this tbh ha! Tharja and Peri were my only 5*s on my first account and when I made an account on my iPad I got 5* Eirika, Ryoma, Kagero and Minerva pretty much right away.

Edited by hunty

My 4th, and probably last Pull for a while on the Tablet account, since I've beaten all the easy 3 Orb Maps.

3* Fir duplicate

3* Hinata, I guess he migrated from my main account

3* Selena

3* Sully

4* Raven, darn, don't have him on my main account, wish I could transfer him, he's like the last non 5* Green I still want.

2 hours ago, Dexterino said:

Well Serene Heroes this is my 3rd Summoning bonanza put into this game thanks to Costco and Tax Return. :3 I'm still trying for Aqua/Azura by only Summoning Blues Orbs and Cancelling out after, using the Princess section since there is "No Blue Focus" blocker ended up with two Linde's from that section.

What team would you form out these heroes?

4th_Major Summon.jpg

personally i use 

Hecotr neutral

Catria +4 (will be +7 eventually) with a +spd -def 

Linde +res -def

Klein +2 neutral

i get an average score line of 4525 but thats due to bad bts however that team is very consistant youll get 7 win streaks with ease. for your team i would use linde hector julia and ericka for your team? i would get best ivs and merge them as well.

I turned full whale and bought four pulls because I didn't want to lose my focus thing and hadn't got a five star -.-

At first, I was not rewarded. All duplicates, mostly three stars with some fours stars. Pretty much all fodder for skills, although I'll check their ivs against my current units. Only new one for this account was Bartre for the first two pulls (I bought them in sets of two). 

Third set was a bit better. Got a four star Marth, so finally brought him home :D And got a four star Est for the fourth time to counter that. This game knows I hate her ¬¬

Went into my fourth summoning session expecting nothing... 

Finally... FINALLY... I got my Jeorge!!! FINALLY!!! He's four star, and his ivs are fairly neutral (I think) +HP -Res, so not bad :D 

And then, on the very last pull - the blue orb I had saved until last... Reinhardt, the one I most wanted from this focus, decided that he, too, would make his appearance. So I finished with a five star, and his ivs are also not bad +Def -Res ^.^

1 hour ago, Cute Chao said:

I turned full whale and bought four pulls because I didn't want to lose my focus thing and hadn't got a five star -.-

At first, I was not rewarded. All duplicates, mostly three stars with some fours stars. Pretty much all fodder for skills, although I'll check their ivs against my current units. Only new one for this account was Bartre for the first two pulls (I bought them in sets of two). 

Third set was a bit better. Got a four star Marth, so finally brought him home :D And got a four star Est for the fourth time to counter that. This game knows I hate her ¬¬

Went into my fourth summoning session expecting nothing... 

Finally... FINALLY... I got my Jeorge!!! FINALLY!!! He's four star, and his ivs are fairly neutral (I think) +HP -Res, so not bad :D 

And then, on the very last pull - the blue orb I had saved until last... Reinhardt, the one I most wanted from this focus, decided that he, too, would make his appearance. So I finished with a five star, and his ivs are also not bad +Def -Res ^.^

Talking trash about my daughter, eh?

Congrats on the Reinhardt.  I wish they increase on 5* went up more, with each Pull, I hate wasting the increase, too, since it doesn't carry over.

Pulled a 4* Kagero +atk -res and a 5* Kagero +hp -def. I'm assuming the 4* one would be ideal, but is it worth it upgrading it to a 5* over the other one I already have there? Also, in order to do a merge they have to be the same rarity, so I'd have to upgrade eventually right? In that case should I go ahead and use the 4*?

9 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Talking trash about my daughter, eh?

Congrats on the Reinhardt.  I wish they increase on 5* went up more, with each Pull, I hate wasting the increase, too, since it doesn't carry over.

If Est... always xD 

Thanks :D I think I wouldn't mind so long as it didn't reset per focus. That's the bit that gets me. They made a big hoo har about a guaranteed five star if not getting one in X amount of pulls, but then the tiny print is 'per focus'. That being said... yay Reinhardt. He's just so pretty :D *Remains ever shallow*

So I ended up pulling two Ninos (3* and 4*), but their natures aren't anything amazing. One is +HP, -Res while the other is +Spd, -Atk. Of the two, which do you think would be better to train? (Or should I try to keep rolling?)

30 minutes ago, immatx said:

Pulled a 4* Kagero +atk -res and a 5* Kagero +hp -def. I'm assuming the 4* one would be ideal, but is it worth it upgrading it to a 5* over the other one I already have there? Also, in order to do a merge they have to be the same rarity, so I'd have to upgrade eventually right? In that case should I go ahead and use the 4*?

+Atk is ideal, but unless you're rolling in Feathers, I don't think it's worth it to promote the 4*, since your 5* is serviceable.  If Feathers become more plentiful, then I'd say it's worth it, but as long as you're not -Atk or -Spd, you're usually good.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

So I ended up pulling two Ninos (3* and 4*), but their natures aren't anything amazing. One is +HP, -Res while the other is +Spd, -Atk. Of the two, which do you think would be better to train? (Or should I try to keep rolling?)

I'd say the first is better, -Atk hurts more than +Spd helps.  I would wait until a better comes around before promoting her, though.

Edited by Rezzy