When the week ends and we get our first batch of feathers from the Arena, who do you plan on using them on first?

OakTree

Imma save up until I get 20k feathers to 5 star Gordin because he looks awesome, and he gets Vantage as a ranged unit, which devestates mages when his attack is high enough. I've already unlocked his potential to go from 3 star Gordin to 4 star Gordin. His Vantage 3 looks impressive, with his Attack +3.

I'm saving up for My 4* Marth. He has by far the most to gain from promotion of my 4*s with that sick regen Falchion, and I have a perfectly good team of 4*s at the moment between Marth, Subaki, Cecilia and Azama. It covers all of the bases and has gotten me through the whole game so far on normal and almost the whole game on hard. So really the only benefit I see is in upgrading Marth. And even then I'm going to use my spare 4* Marth just in case his growth rolls are somehow terrible.

12 hours ago, InigoPadalin said:

Imma save up until I get 20k feathers to 5 star Gordin because he looks awesome, and he gets Vantage as a ranged unit, which devestates mages when his attack is high enough. I've already unlocked his potential to go from 3 star Gordin to 4 star Gordin. His Vantage 3 looks impressive, with his Attack +3.

Gordin is great, it has the same attack of my dps, and more defense than my tank. Nothing survives his brave bow. 

7 hours ago, Ownagepuffs said:

It is taking everything in me to not shove everything into Kazahana.

Same, ORKO goddess need sacrifice

Mostly because my other characters that isn't 4/5* is pretty shite lol

Edited by JSND

It looks like Est will be the next one to boost rarity.  I just boosted my Nino, and I got a 4 Star Florina to replace the one I had been using.  Est is a bit redundant with Florina, but I'm obligated to use her.

Is increasing 4 Star characters remotely viable?  Me playing full-force for two days just barely gave me enough to promote Nino.  And that's with all the freebie Orbs we got.  I can't see myself getting ten-fold that amount of feathers for a very, very long time.  So I can't see any of my 4 Star characters getting to 5.

I'm really hoping to get my 4* Oboro up a rarity level, so I'll save up for that...  She and Tharja are my best units.

Others in consideration include this 3* Shanna who's really goddamn good, and perhaps my 4* Est.  If I get Hector, Takumi, Catria, or maybe a Tellius character (if and when they hit the game), they'll be lined up to receive some juicy feathers as well.

Aside from that... maybe Gwendolyn, Cherche, and/or Cecilia.  But they're at the backlog of my considerations.

Sharena, Anna, and Alfonse currently get top priority for me. I don't wanna spend too many feathers on characters I could potentially pull later with more stars before I beat the game on Lunatic. Sharena is currently my best Blue unit, while Anna will easily surpass my Arthur as my green unit once she ranks up. I already have Lyn and Roy, so I technically don't need to spend feathers on Alfonse, but I want to make him at least usable on later chapters. Once they are done, I'll probably rank up my 3✰ Matthew so he can get Poison Strike 2 and Hone Spd 3