"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

My current setup for Lucina is

[...]

though I intend to swap out A/D Near Save for A/S Near Save once I get around to actually pulling on the banner. It is worth noting that I'm running her with Valentine Robin, which gives Lucina a reliable source of passive healing.

Thanks! And this is on a Defense team, right?

I'm currently at 4.25% on the banner after sparking Grima (she refused to show up naturally). Is she worth getting a second copy of? I know Askr's returning at the end of the month, but I'm too scared to try and get him since I don't have Feh Pass (i.e. I still have Orbs to spare if she's worth it).

3 hours ago, XRay said:

For Near Save, the only unit who is really going to rip you a new anusĀ is Nanna: Beloved Princess, but she is not too common and she is manageable if your Near Save tank is fast. If your Near Save tank can handle Nanna: Beloved Princess, your Near Save can handle anyone else.

Out of all your options, Lucina: Future Fondness would be best as Near Save since she got the Spd.

Is Nanna still the biggest threat, or is B!Seliph more important to counter now? And if so, does he put slower Near Saves back on the table, like A!Idunn or W!Ephraim?

Thanks again!

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks! And this is on a Defense team, right?

This is my general-use setup for Lucina, but the skills are the same for defense. If you need something a bit more fool-proof for the AI to use, you can run a 2-cooldown Special with Atk/Spd Form in the Sacred Seal slot instead of Ignis + Darting Breath, which will boost her performance if she initiates combat, though her Special won't hit as hard.

Ā 

45 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm currently at 4.25% on the banner after sparking Grima (she refused to show up naturally). Is she worth getting a second copy of? I know Askr's returning at the end of the month, but I'm too scared to try and get him since I don't have Feh Pass (i.e. I still have Orbs to spare if she's worth it).

If you need a second copy of Arcane Grima or A/S Near Save because you already used your first (or you needed Hardy Fighter), it's probably worth trying for a second copy if your pity rate is already that high.

Ā 

52 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Is Nanna still the biggest threat, or is B!Seliph more important to counter now? And if so, does he put slower Near Saves back on the table, like A!Idunn or W!Ephraim?

While Legendary Nanna is the scariest unit for a Near Save tank to face, she's almost never actually used in Aether Raids defense (I've literally never run into her even once since she was released). I have no idea what her usage is in Aether Raids offense since I don't bother to check my replays.

I run into Brave Seliph on a defense team about twice a week. Valentine Gustav can actually tank him despite weapon triangle disadvantage, but takes more than 50% damage, so he'll die if Seliph is danced and attacks again. I think Ascended Idunn and Winter Ephraim should be fine due to having weapon triangle advantage over Seliph.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you need a second copy of Arcane Grima or A/S Near Save because you already used your first (or you needed Hardy Fighter), it's probably worth trying for a second copy if your pity rate is already that high.

Given how valuable HF is, I'm sorely tempted to do just that. We'll see if I cave in the 2.5 weeks to come, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I think Ascended Idunn and Winter Ephraim should be fine due to having weapon triangle advantage over Seliph.

Another point to keeping Idunn as a near saver then, thanks!

That said, I'm trying some combat sims right now and all my Far Savers die to Duo Chrom except Hector and Idunn. I mean, I'm not surprised, but still.

1 hour ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks again!

Nanna: Beloved Princess is the biggest threat, but she is not very common. I have seen her once or twice when she was a bonus unit, and she can fuck you up hard if you do not immediately counter kill her, as you do NOT want her to be alive. Thankfully, she is not too hard too kill if you can double her.Ā Alm: Saint King is the more common threat during Earth Season, but that is for the Far Saver to worry about.

Seliph: Enduring Legacy is not much of a threat. While he has the potential to do a lot of damage, heĀ cannot pierce damage reduction. He is fine as a wall breaker under player control, but he is much less effective under AI control. Does not really matter if the AI can have him dealing 40% of Def worth of true damage, if all that is just going to get reduced to single digits through multiple layers of damage reduction.

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, XRay said:

Nanna: Beloved Princess is the biggest threat, but she is not very common. I have seen her once or twice when she was a bonus unit, and she can fuck you up hard if you do not immediately counter kill her, as you do NOT want her to be alive. Thankfully, she is not too hard too kill if you can double her.Ā Alm: Saint King is the more common threat during Earth Season, but that is for the Far Saver to worry about.

Seliph: Enduring Legacy is not much of a threat. While he has the potential to do a lot of damage, heĀ cannot pierce damage reduction. He is fine as a wall breaker under player control, but he is much less effective under AI control. Does not really matter if the AI can have him dealing 40% of Def worth of true damage, if all that is just going to get reduced to single digits through multiple layers of damage reduction.

Gotcha, thanks again! So I think that leaves me with B!Hector and V!Lucina for one season and R!Grima and tentatively A!Fjorm (maybe I can use V!Robin for Far Save instead?) for the other. Does that sound like a good setup to you?

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Gotcha, thanks again! So I think that leaves me with B!Hector and V!Lucina for one season and R!Grima and tentatively A!Fjorm (maybe I can use V!Robin for Far Save instead?) for the other. Does that sound like a good setup to you?

Sounds good.

Another thing is that it is generally easier for offense to win the Spd check against defense, due toĀ offensive Spd Mythics being generally better than their defensive counterparts, so they are used more often.

I am not sure how common it is, but players like me on Astra Season can run multiple Elimines with our Save tanks, so it is really hard to win the Spd check with triple Spd Mythics giving Spd+12; you can try to mitigate some of that Spd difference by using LĆ­f to boost your own Spd, but then that means you are not running Mirabilis, who will generally be far more helpful.

On Light Season, players cannot abuse Spd Mythics to the same degree since there is no equivalent to Elimine (I mean, there is Ullr, but she is nowhere near busted like Elimine), so they do not work with Save tanks as well. Players still have access to Flayn and both Nifls, so you cannot let your guard down too much, but generally speaking, it is easier to contest Spd in Light season in my opinion. Because of this, I would put your fast Save tanks in Light Season since they stand a better chance of winning that Spd check.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

On Light Season, players cannot abuse Spd Mythics to the same degree since there is no equivalent to Elimine (I mean, there is Ullr, but she is nowhere near busted like Elimine), so they do not work with Save tanks as well. Players still have access to Flayn and both Nifls, so you cannot let your guard down too much, but generally speaking, it is easier to contest Spd in Light season in my opinion. Because of this, I would put your fast Save tanks in Light Season since they stand a better chance of winning that Spd check.

Thanks again! That's more reason to put A!Fjorm in my defense team then, which leaves me one Far Saver short for one of my AR-O teams (I have one in each right now). I assume Astra is the season to take one out of then? I don't have anyone who can fill the void, but I can try Henriette since she's already built for it. Does that sound good? The alternative is V!Robin, who'd probably take the Dheginsea manual for herself (either that or A/D Unity + Crafty Fighter).

Edit: I checked the limited manuals and saw that I still have a V!Henriette (and H!M!Grima) available as well as Crafty Fighter from the Normal 2 codes, so I'm not as starved for Far Save fodder as I thought. I assume A/R Near Save is just a budget option for people who don't have A/D Near Save to spare though? Since dragons aren't often initiators and all.

Edited by DefyingFates

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks again! That's more reason to put A!Fjorm in my defense team then, which leaves me one Far Saver short for one of my AR-O teams (I have one in each right now). I assume Astra is the season to take one out of then? I don't have anyone who can fill the void, but I can try Henriette since she's already built for it. Does that sound good? The alternative is V!Robin, who'd probably take the Dheginsea manual for herself (either that or A/D Unity + Crafty Fighter).

I would put slower Save tanks on defense in Astra/AnimaĀ since it is more difficult to win the Spd check in that season for defense.Ā You should still use Save tanks, but they do not have to be fast, since there is still a decent chance that players will still out Spd your fast Save tanks anyways.

3 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Edit: I checked the limited manuals and saw that I still have a V!Henriette (and H!M!Grima) available as well as Crafty Fighter from the Normal 2 codes, so I'm not as starved for Far Save fodder as I thought. I assume A/R Near Save is just a budget option for people who don't have A/D Near Save to spare though? Since dragons aren't often initiators and all.

In PvP, Res is not as important for Near Save since dragons are quite a bit less common.

In PvE though, dragons are generally quite a bit more numerous, so I would give A/R Near Save to aĀ unit that you still want to use, but just not in PvP. For example, I use Arden for Limited Hero Battles but I do not use him in PvP, so I give him A/R Near Save so he does not immediately explode to dragons.

A/S Near Save and A/S Far Save would be the most in demand Save skill since fast Save tanks want them, followed by A/D Near Save and D/R Far Save for slow Save tanks.

6 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Henriette is certainly usable for Far Save under player control. Mine tanks well enough, though I also have Flayn + Elimine on the team, and I'm also running her with effectively max investment, so your experience may differ:

+10+10 Valentine HenrietteĀ [+Res] (Summoner Support S) (Ally Support Valentine Gustav S)
Unity Blooms+ [Res]
Reposition
Iceberg
Distant Def 4 / Svalinn Shield
Crafty Fighter 3
A/R Far Save 3
Def/Res Form 3

She'll still fail a map every now and then, but not enough to deplete my ladders. In a perfect world, I'd switch out A/R Far Save for D/R Far Save, but it's currently too expensive for me to do so since only Artur has it.

I run Distant Def in the A slot on one team and Svalinn Shield on another team. The team with Svalinn Shield is used if the opponent has a ranged unit with effective damage against armor, and the Distant Def team is used otherwise.

Ā 

6 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I assume A/R Near Save is just a budget option for people who don't have A/D Near Save to spare though? Since dragons aren't often initiators and all.

Yeah. There's really no reason to run A/R Near Save unless you don't have A/D Near Save or the unit has some form of Res comparison.

Of the existing inheritable non-Arcane Breath weapons (which I am currently trying to get at least one of, but beyond that,) which one is currently considered the "best" for units like Adult Tiki, Halloween Naga, etc. who don't have a Prf weapon or have a weak Prf weapon?
They all have somewhat similar stat-based effects, so it seems like it comes down to what secondary effects and trigger conditions are considered most worth using. I have at least one of each weapon available to me also, and it'd primarily go toward Halloween Naga if I decide not to give her Arcane Grima (when I eventually get it)

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Henriette is certainly usable for Far Save under player control. Mine tanks well enough, though I also have Flayn + Elimine on the team, and I'm also running her with effectively max investment, so your experience may differ:

+10+10 Valentine HenrietteĀ [+Res] (Summoner Support S) (Ally Support Valentine Gustav S)
Unity Blooms+ [Res]
Reposition
Iceberg
Distant Def 4 / Svalinn Shield
Crafty Fighter 3
A/R Far Save 3
Def/Res Form 3

Thanks for the build! Mine's +0 though, so she's going to be a lot flimsier than yours. I know I've asked about her before, but do you think a +0 V!Robin would be good for Astra AR-O? You said you used her with your V!Lucina, right?

6 hours ago, XRay said:

I would put slower Save tanks on defense in Astra/AnimaĀ since it is more difficult to win the Spd check in that season for defense.Ā You should still use Save tanks, but they do not have to be fast, since there is still a decent chance that players will still out Spd your fast Save tanks anyways.

Thanks! And thanks again to both of you for the A/R Near Save feedback! The only one I saw using it on Gamepress was F!Rhea too, so... yeah, it's not exactly the most popular skill around~

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Of the existing inheritable non-Arcane Breath weapons (which I am currently trying to get at least one of, but beyond that,) which one is currently considered the "best" for units like Adult Tiki, Halloween Naga, etc. who don't have a Prf weapon or have a weak Prf weapon?
They all have somewhat similar stat-based effects, so it seems like it comes down to what secondary effects and trigger conditions are considered most worth using. I have at least one of each weapon available to me also, and it'd primarily go toward Halloween Naga if I decide not to give her Arcane Grima (when I eventually get it)

Lantern Breath (Halloween Kurthnaga), Serenity Breath (Halloween Naga), and Surprise Breath (Halloween Nils) are the best non-Arcane inheritable dragon weapons right now:

• Lantern Breath grants Guard, but its stat modifiers are only to Atk, so you don't get any extra points of Res for Dragon Wall calculations.
  • Serenity Breath grants follow-up prevention, which is weaker than Guard, but is still useful, but it has a modifier for Res, which gives you 5 more points towards Dragon Wall.
  • Surprise Breath doesn't have any non-stat effect, but it applies a fairly large modifier for Atk and Res. You can easily get the equivalent of +13 Res on units with good base Res (40 visible Res).

Surprise Breath is probably the strongest of the three since you can offload Guard to the A slot (if you're not running all three of Distant Counter, Dragon Wall, and Quick RIposte) or to a teammate, but Lantern Breath and Serenity Breath are still strong options and are arguably easier to get since they don't need Grails (and because Nils isn't in the Grail shop yet).

Without Arcane Grima, you're forced to run a guaranteed follow-up on either the B slot or Sacred Seal slot, which means if you also want to run Dragon Wall, you're stuck putting Distant Counter in the A slot instead of as a Sacred Seal if you want to run the skill.

Ā 

2 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

Thanks for the build! Mine's +0 though, so she's going to be a lot flimsier than yours. I know I've asked about her before, but do you think a +0 V!Robin would be good for Astra AR-O? You said you used her with your V!Lucina, right?

Yeah, I currently have Lucina + Robin on my Light team (since they don't need extra damage reduction and mobility support from Elimine) and Gustav + Henriette on my Astra team.

As far as Far Save units with ranged weapons go, Valentine Robin is currently the best one. Henriette, Artur, and Picnic Faye are the only other Far Save units with ranged weapons that I consider to be worth using right now, though Artur has an unfortunate color and Faye doesn't have access to passive healing.

Robin should run the exact same build as the above Henriette, but with her exclusive weapon and Glacies (since her weapon has the Slaying effect). Again, she ideally runs D/R Far Save, but that's hard to get. The next best option is unfortunately A/R Far Save, which is not the one she has by default, but her default A/D Far Save isn't a deal breaker.

Robin's biggest advantage over the other ranged options is the fact that she provides passive healing to your entire team (as long as you have three different movement types on the team not including herself), which is extremely helpful on Aether Raids offense teams to help keep your Near Save unit alive, too. It's also great in PvE content.

Ā 

Unless you're running through all of your ladders, you probably shouldn't worry too much about losing a few extra points of bulk from merges. The goal of Aether Raids offense isn't to win every match; it's to win just enough matches that you don't use up all of your ladders before the season is over.

35 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Robin should run the exact same build as the above Henriette, but with her exclusive weapon and Glacies (since her weapon has the Slaying effect). Again, she ideally runs D/R Far Save, but that's hard to get. The next best option is unfortunately A/R Far Save, which is not the one she has by default, but her default A/D Far Save isn't a deal breaker.

I've been looking at other builds for her today and DD4 + Crafty seems to be the easiest option to build too, given the Normal 2 codes. I was confused by the Glacies for a second, but I'm assuming that's so she can fire it on her follow-up attack. And as you can likely already guess, I think I'll keep A/D Far Save on her for the time being, and get a V!Henriette for Hector instead.

And finally just to check, I don't have Elimine so do I have to worry about opportunity costs when putting her in my Astra team? She loses the Res from being with Eir but otherwise I'm good, right? (The only Astra mythics I have are Reginn, Plumeria and Thorr, IIRC.)

41 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Unless you're running through all of your ladders, you probably shouldn't worry too much about losing a few extra points of bulk from merges. The goal of Aether Raids offense isn't to win every match; it's to win just enough matches that you don't use up all of your ladders before the season is over.

Also, I really needed to hear this. Thank you very much for everything!

11 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I've been looking at other builds for her today and DD4 + Crafty seems to be the easiest option to build too, given the Normal 2 codes. I was confused by the Glacies for a second, but I'm assuming that's so she can fire it on her follow-up attack.

Yeah. As long as she gets doubled and her own follow-up isn't blocked, she'll land Glacies on her follow-up attack. You can alternatively run Moonbow or Ruptured Sky in order to have more reliability in exchange for less damage (80% of your own Res is stronger than 60% of the opponent's Res from double Moonbow or 40% of the opponent's Atk from double Ruptured Sky).

But one of the advantages of Glacies is that occasionallyĀ you'll end up with a situation where the opponent does something that messes with your Special timing (like attacking with a staff unit) and you'll end up with a fully charged Glacies at the start of your player phase, which allows you to instantly delete an opposing unit.

If you're on the fence, it might be worth experimenting with both Moonbow and Glacies to see which one you prefer more. Both are cheap skills, after all.

Ā 

16 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

And finally just to check, I don't have Elimine so do I have to worry about opportunity costs when putting her in my Astra team? She loses the Res from being with Eir but otherwise I'm good, right? (The only Astra mythics I have are Reginn, Plumeria and Thorr, IIRC.)

Yeah, it should be fine to use her on Astra season. Running Robin on Astra season also has the advantage of having passive healing against Duma, especially if he deletes the Healing Tower.

Ā 

21 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Also, I really needed to hear this. Thank you very much for everything!

Yeah, I think it's always worth the reminder that you only need an 8:7 W-L ratio in Aether Raids offense. It's a lot less stressful knowing you're allowed to get away with a 53% win rate without any penalty.

5 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

If you're on the fence, it might be worth experimenting with both Moonbow and Glacies to see which one you prefer more. Both are cheap skills, after all.

I went with Glacies and think I want to try pairing her with H!F!Corrin for a few matches to see how they work, wish me luck!

For now I'm HM farming to get Disarm Trap for my Yuri and maybe the T!Nina I randomly got on her banner. Is a neutral Yuri better than a +HP/-Def one, or is the difference negligible? I'm thinking of running A/S Solo 4 + Disarm Trap (for AR-O)/ NFU (otherwise) + Time's Pulse + Lethality on him FWIW (and just giving Nina Disarm Trap and keeping the rest of her kit). Are there any Seasons where either of them particular shine (or don't want to be in)?

Quick question to see what other people'sĀ opinions are while I continue to fail to pull Halloween Female Corrin:

Atk or Res Asset for Halloween Naga with Arcane Grima?

A Res Asset is obviously better for tanking with Dragon Wall, but Halloween Naga has the highest base Atk stat of all dragon fliers and can easily run a more offensive build when equipped with Arcane Grima. Plus, I'm unsure if the extra 3 Res from an Asset will actually matter all that much when she's getting 9 Res from Arcane Grima [Res], 7-9 Res from Atk/Res Catch 4, and 4 Res from Atk/Res Rein 3 when compared to the extra 4 Atk she could get from an Atk Asset.

Ā 

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

For now I'm HM farming to get Disarm Trap for my Yuri and maybe the T!Nina I randomly got on her banner. Is a neutral Yuri better than a +HP/-Def one, or is the difference negligible? I'm thinking of running A/S Solo 4 + Disarm Trap (for AR-O)/ NFU (otherwise) + Time's Pulse + Lethality on him FWIW (and just giving Nina Disarm Trap and keeping the rest of her kit). Are there any Seasons where either of them particular shine (or don't want to be in)?

Neutral Yuri is better than [+HP, -Def]. Not only does neutral have better merge potential (since the first merge bonus is +1 HP, Atk, and Spd), but Yuri's Def is already his lowest stat, and I don't thinkĀ giving up 4 points of Def for 3 points of HP is really worth the slightly higher magic bulk.

Both of them might have occasional trouble during Light season due to Mediuth's default Canto Control, but other than that, there isn't much in either season that affects the two of them all that much on the enemy side. On the player side, Ash on Light season has some synergy with Yuri's Foul Play, and her teleportation support is useful on the occasional map when Duo Thorr appears and hits you with Stall since Yuri can't get rid of his +1 movement.

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Neutral Yuri is better than [+HP, -Def]. Not only does neutral have better merge potential (since the first merge bonus is +1 HP, Atk, and Spd), but Yuri's Def is already his lowest stat, and I don't thinkĀ giving up 4 points of Def for 3 points of HP is really worth the slightly higher magic bulk.

Neutral it is then, thanks!

25 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Both of them might have occasional trouble during Light season due to Mediuth's default Canto Control, but other than that, there isn't much in either season that affects the two of them all that much on the enemy side. On the player side, Ash on Light season has some synergy with Yuri's Foul Play, and her teleportation support is useful on the occasional map when Duo Thorr appears and hits you with Stall since Yuri can't get rid of his +1 movement.

I was thinking of Medeus but couldn't remember which season he was in, so thanks! I currently have Eir (Light) and Duo Lyn (Astra) as my Trap Disarmers at the moment and wanted someone with Canto on each side to help them out. Canto Control also shuts down Canto Recall, I take it?

11 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I was thinking of Medeus but couldn't remember which season he was in, so thanks! I currently have Eir (Light) and Duo Lyn (Astra) as my Trap Disarmers at the moment and wanted someone with Canto on each side to help them out. Canto Control also shuts down Canto Recall, I take it?

Yeah, Canto Control shuts down all forms of Canto completely for ranged units.

If we ever get melee units with the phantom thief Canto variations, they would still work after Canto Control, but you'd be restricted to only adjacent squares. For example, if a melee unit with Canto (Recall) were to be hit with Canto Control, it would only be able to return to the space it moved from if that space was only 1 space away.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

If we ever get melee units with the phantom thief Canto variations,

Probably next year. In any case, thanks for the clarification!

In that case I guess I'll keep the neutral Yuri on Light Season as well for Ash synergy and put Nina in Astra? Or is Canto Recall a better fit for Ash's warping abilities? (Sorry for all the questions.)

22 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Probably next year. In any case, thanks for the clarification!

In that case I guess I'll keep the neutral Yuri on Light Season as well for Ash synergy and put Nina in Astra? Or is Canto Recall a better fit for Ash's warping abilities? (Sorry for all the questions.)

The one thing that Canto (Recall) + Ash does is let you teleport over obstacles and then teleport back, but that's gimmicky at best, so Yuri on Light season is perfectly fine.

13 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The one thing that Canto (Recall) + Ash does is let you teleport over obstacles and then teleport back, but that's gimmicky at best, so Yuri on Light season is perfectly fine.

Great, thanks! And those two builds I mentioned earlier are fine too?

1 minute ago, DefyingFates said:

Great, thanks! And those two builds I mentioned earlier are fine too?

Lethality is a bit tricky to use since it likely won't land until the second round of combat, so it might be worth switching to Moonbow on Nina or Luna on Yuri if you find that you need more immediate power instead of a burst on the second round of combat.

Nina's default C Feud is fine if you don't have the resources for something else, though it isn't quite as valuable for offense as it is for defense. I currently run Atk/Spd Menace on her (though that's helped by the fact that I have a giant pile of Brave Eirikas for fodder).

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Lethality is a bit tricky to use since it likely won't land until the second round of combat, so it might be worth switching to Moonbow on Nina or Luna on Yuri if you find that you need more immediate power instead of a burst on the second round of combat.

Yeah, the 4 cooldown is a bit awkward. Yuri is primarily going to be used in AR-O so it's not like I'm in a rush to feed him a Volke yet (since I'm planning on giving him NFU from him too). I doubt Special Spiral helps either, since that only works once he activates Lethality at least once. Running them with Thorr's Worldbreaker helps though, doesn't it?

Thanks as always!

---

EDIT: Well, I caved and got a second R!F!Grima. I admit my breath started catching in my throat when I got to 5% pity, but I made it! This one is +HP/-Res so I'd like to know if that's worth using over the neutral one I currently have. I don't know if I want to merge them yet though*, but I think (judging by her base stats) that a neutral Grima would get +1 to HP/Atk/Spd if I merge up the neutral one, right?

* I'm leaving the door open to the possibility of using each one in a different defence team.

Edited by DefyingFates

38 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

Yeah, the 4 cooldown is a bit awkward. Yuri is primarily going to be used in AR-O so it's not like I'm in a rush to feed him a Volke yet (since I'm planning on giving him NFU from him too). I doubt Special Spiral helps either, since that only works once he activates Lethality at least once. Running them with Thorr's Worldbreaker helps though, doesn't it?

Yeah, Worldbreaker definitely helps.

Ā 

39 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

EDIT: Well, I caved and got a second R!F!Grima. I admit my breath started catching in my throat when I got to 5% pity, but I made it! This one is +HP/-Res so I'd like to know if that's worth using over the neutral one I currently have. I don't know if I want to merge them yet though*, but I think (judging by her base stats) that a neutral Grima would get +1 to HP/Atk/Spd if I merge up the neutral one, right?

* I'm leaving the door open to the possibility of using each one in a different defence team.

Neutral is definitely better since it'll be a better merge base in case you do decide to merge them. And yeah, she'll get HP, Atk, and Spd on her first merge, which is better than the HP Asset.

I've been thinking about building up a near save Valentine's Ike mostly just to try new things since I'm getting bored

Right now I'm usingĀ 

Arcane Eljuthnir +spd

Atk/Spd Unity

Savvy Fighter

A/S Near Save

Atk/Spd Form (S Seal)

And standard Aether due to arcane restriction.

Generally partnered with Brave Lucina and Ascended Hilda for buffs and Picnic Flora on Far Save duty due to already have good skills from hall of forms

Any suggestions on anything to add/change?Ā