February Lunatic quests

Dr. Tarrasque

12 hours ago, Kruggov said:

Just reached Lunatic Arena promotion quests. 80 Wins!? What the hell are they smoking there to see that as doable without wasting a shitton of crests?

What else are you going to use those crests on?

I chewed through a bunch of crests, and managed to get a pretty good arena rank last season.  I should finish the 80 win quest right as the month ends.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh. I think 80 wins isn't worth the crests for 1K feathers, personally. That's burning 27 crests at max and winning all of them. If arena quests are permanent additions, I don't feel the rush for that many wins.

I mean, I might. Crests aren't used for anything else and I got 40 of them, but I like to keep items in case of emergencies.

7 minutes ago, Dual Dragons said:

I mean, I might. Crests aren't used for anything else and I got 40 of them, but I like to keep items in case of emergencies.

haha, a fellow hoarder. ;) i feel the same way. i can imagine an event where having a lot of extra crests will come in handy.

Managed to beat the final lance mission by using two Light's Blessings. I've avoided using them anywhere else, so I figure a completely unfair mission is a reasonably appropriate use.

On 2/23/2017 at 8:11 PM, Dual Dragons said:

Eh. I think 80 wins isn't worth the crests for 1K feathers, personally. That's burning 27 crests at max and winning all of them. If arena quests are permanent additions, I don't feel the rush for that many wins.

If we get the same quests next month, I could see getting 80 before the end of the month.  With only having half the time to get all those wins, though, I didn't want to blow all my Crests.  I want to save them for days where I really want to do a bunch of Arena battles.  I've only been using one or two a day on the days I have extra time to play, and like having a nice reserve.  I'm glad that it's only 1000 Feathers, so I don't feel pressured to go for it and use all my crests.

i used all my crests to get the 1000 feathers

it seemed worth it but god I hope they make feathers easier to get soon, i've gotten one character to 5 stars so far and i need more than 11000 more to get another one 

Edited by unique

2 hours ago, unique said:

i used all my crests to get the 1000 feathers

it seemed worth it but god I hope they make feathers easier to get soon, i've gotten one character to 5 stars so far and i need more than 11000 more to get another one 

I'll need to do 19 more advanced Arenas in 3 days to get 10 Crests.  With the 9 free battles, that means I would need to spend 4 Crests to get 10.  I guess that would be a net gain, assuming I don't loose at all.  I think getting 40, let alone 80 battles is out of the question.  I don't want to blow all my Crests.  2000 Feathers wouldn't be worth it.

45 minutes ago, Kiran said:

How is the 1000 feathers not worth it? Using the last couple of days I should be able to finish the 80 arena quest with more than 20 crests left over.

Well it all depends on your win rate. I you win a lot, then yeah it's worth it. If not, then I'd settle for 40 wins and keep whatever crests I still have.

10 hours ago, Kiran said:

How is the 1000 feathers not worth it? Using the last couple of days I should be able to finish the 80 arena quest with more than 20 crests left over.

My win rate's pretty good, I haven't lost since a couple weeks ago, knock on wood.  I'd just rather have the Crests than use them all know for only 1K feathers.  That's only one twentieth of what I need to get a 5*.

31 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My win rate's pretty good, I haven't lost since a couple weeks ago, knock on wood.  I'd just rather have the Crests than use them all know for only 1K feathers.  That's only one twentieth of what I need to get a 5*.

While it is 1/20 of what is needed for a 5* its still a decent amount compared to how little we get via other means. What are you going to use them for? With a decent win streak you still should have a sizable amount of crests left over and with March around the corner you should be able to get even more. Plus the weekend giveaways sometimes give crests too. I don't use more crests then I have to and if I have 22 left over this month, I'll have 44 left over after March if my win streak stays the same. They are just going to pile up and I might as well use it towards gaining some of my most needed resources. 

19 minutes ago, Kiran said:

While it is 1/20 of what is needed for a 5* its still a decent amount compared to how little we get via other means. What are you going to use them for? With a decent win streak you still should have a sizable amount of crests left over and with March around the corner you should be able to get even more. Plus the weekend giveaways sometimes give crests too. I don't use more crests then I have to and if I have 22 left over this month, I'll have 44 left over after March if my win streak stays the same. They are just going to pile up and I might as well use it towards gaining some of my most needed resources. 

Mainly, I don't know what the future holds for missions and such, and I would rather hold onto my Crests for later.  I'll have enough to hit 20 wins for the 10 Crests, which will be a net plus, but half a month to do 140 Arena wins is a short time.  If I can do 3 a day in March, that would put me to about 93, assuming no losses, which would be more manageable.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Mainly, I don't know what the future holds for missions and such, and I would rather hold onto my Crests for later.  I'll have enough to hit 20 wins for the 10 Crests, which will be a net plus, but half a month to do 140 Arena wins is a short time.  If I can do 3 a day in March, that would put me to about 93, assuming no losses, which would be more manageable.

While I do agree that time was an issue for Feb, they did give out 10 crests early on to make up for some of the lost days. I also had a slight worry about missions but decided that I have more than enough crests as a safety net. The main problem is that I know my arena team does decently well right now but that might not hold true for the future. Might as well get the feathers while I still can.  

Getting 20 hard, 40 intermediate and anther 40 easy wins should not be difficult by any means. It's just time-consuming. But everyone should have enough dueling crests to beat it all and still have a good number remaining.

6 minutes ago, tailfin said:

R.I.P for those 5 orbs. I'm never going to get them in time. ;_;

Lunatic 7-2 has 2 x Lv.35 knights and costs 18 stamina per try. You have today and tomorrow to do it.

Well... I've got a lvl 37 Roy, so he'll make mincemeat out of Hector. As for that Lance Armour... Better train up Hammer!Cherche.

Nvm Cherche. Dance!Olivia and Fae should do the trick.

Edited by tailfin

20 hours ago, tailfin said:

Well... I've got a lvl 37 Roy, so he'll make mincemeat out of Hector. As for that Lance Armour... Better train up Hammer!Cherche.

Nvm Cherche. Dance!Olivia and Fae should do the trick.

I'd say every last stamina potion is worth those orbs.  I think I beat the map by using someone with a Brave Axe.  Good luck!

12 minutes ago, Sarracenia said:

I used the training tower and the arena to finish that one.

Same, it was one of the first missions I got done actually. There's almost always 1 in a training tower mission (I did stratum 8 I think, whichever was the first lunatic one), and it costs way less stamina.