Your Pull Wishlist

Rezzy

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing Arena have so many Reds has amplified my desire for a good Blue Mage.  Est is okay, but my double arrow weakness hurts with so many Takumis everywhere.

wow I'm kinda Lucky I managed to get Kagero and Felicia since they seem pretty popular

15 minutes ago, Omegaprism said:

speaking of blue mages, is Robin it? I haven't seen anybody else yet so far.

I got robin *twice actually* He's a decent mage at least, his defense can be lacking along with his Res, and sometimes he has trouble doubling, and sometimes doesn't do damage to fliers, though that may just be because I pulled his 3* then his 4*, I got his 3* up to 25 then merged him with the 4* due to me not having feathers at that time, then I ranked him up to 4* and he's okay, most of his stats are actually kinda meh now and he's almost back to his old level

On 2/5/2017 at 8:24 AM, BANRYU said:

Primary: Robin, Tiki (adult), Camilla, Lyn

Secondary: Oboro, Sophia, f!Corrin, Tharja, Raven, Azama, Odin, Beruka/Cherche, Kagero, Nowi, Fae, Tiki (babby)

Updated with my pulls after having restarted. They're not very high-star, but I actually did manage to get some of my favorites (4-star Tiki and 3-star Robin-- good enough for me!)

Chrom, Lucina, and Takumi would be my pull wishlist. I've always like the characters and would like to have them in my party. As for people not in Heroes yet, no one I really care about is not in Heroes yet, so I don't have any comment in that department.

Since we're also talking about possible future additions, I would love almost any of the laguz to make it in, but I would be most happy with Nailah, Nasir, and Ranulf. I basically never got to team those three up for any appreciable length of Radiant Dawn.

Also, the more memorable enemy generals from across the series would be frickin' sweet.

As of now, I really really want Fir. Even though I often get three red orbs per summon, Fir has eluded me so far.

I can't wait for Lute to be released. And Nephenee too. I'd love to make a team out of these three, hoping Lute will be a green unit for balance in my team, but I'm expecting her to be red. I'd love to use Neimi in that team, but I might need green for balance. (I notice a distinct lack of green among my favorite units)

13 hours ago, Omegaprism said:

speaking of blue mages, is Robin it? I haven't seen anybody else yet so far.

Odin, Linde, Nowi, and F!Corrin all do Blue magic damage, with Odin and Linde as tome and Nowi and F!Corrin as stones.

Edited by Glaceon Mage

7 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Odin, Linde, Nowi, and F!Corrin all do Blue magic damage, with Odin and Linde as tome and Nowi and F!Corrin as stones.

I started leveling my FCorrin and MRobin, but unfortunately, they're both only 3*.

Updated my wishlist, now featuring dream teams! Yay!...

Dream Teams
[Main Team] Felicia, Ryoma, Takumi, Sakura: Felicia for debuffs and off-heals, Ryoma and Takumi to tank and deal damage, and Sakura heals everybody. I could swap out Sakura for Elise (mounted movement, Recovery Staff, and Kindled-Fire Balm), but Sakura works better thematically and I like her Fortify Defense skill.
[Defense Team] Felicia, Ryoma, Takumi, Hector: Swap out Sakura for Hector, since I do not expect the AI to do well with healers. Hector being a knight will mean he will be extremely durable, making it a conscious effort for my opponents to take him down (unless they have a healer and kite him around). I could swap out Felicia for Robin (deals magic damage, covers a blue slot, and has weapon advantage against greys), but a part of me likes having Felicia hang around the Home screen.
[Cavalry Team] Gunter, Jagen, Cain, Cecilia: Gunter and Jagan provide the buffs, Cain deals the damage, and Cecilia provides magic support. Another bonus with this team is that they cover all the colors! (Alternatively, use Leo instead of Cecilia to gain insane damage instead of weapon advantage against greys.)

Green = Updated List & Explanations

"I Need This Now" Priority
Takumi - All right, this dude it outright broken. I thought he was ridiculous, the tier list thought he was ridiculous, but seeing him in action fighting in the arena? He is ridiculous, and I want one! (Now granted, I expect to see him nerfed or given a hard counter, but he is still a good complement to my planned Felicia, Ryoma, Sakura, Takumi team. It's almost all of the Hoshido royals, without the forgettable one!)
Hector - Sort of the same reason as Takumi, but instead of a deadly sniper, Hector remains as a walking tank. I mostly want him for my defense team, although I'm sure I can find a use for him in an attacking team. Unlike Takumi, Hector has some more counters to him (being a color, moves slow, vulnerable to armorslayers, and vulnerable to magic [although any magic user attacking Hector will likely take heavy damage]). Still, it's Hector! At least he is still a bad***, even in Heroes.

"Can I Have This Now, Please?" Priority
Azura - I do like Azura as a character (not so much her story role), and I could really use a dancer unit in my Order of Heroes. Also, warrior Azura is scary. I fought her in the Training Tower and she alone wiped out my team...
Lucina - I prefer Lucina over Chrom due to her focus on offensive and also having good character art. Also, while I love the concept of Lucina using Aether, I dare say she may be better off using Luna instead so it can be used more often...
Lyn - I love Lady Lyndis of Caelin and would like to add her to my roster. I see her "Low HP Build" being fun to use, and I really want to know how Galeforce actually works in Heroes.

Top Priority
F!Corrin - The art took some adjusting to, but I do find F!Corrin to be rather pretty. Her ability to transform into a dragon and debuff her foes makes her a top priority.
Leo - It's Leo, the only sane man in Fates. A mounted mage unit with a unique mage tome would work wonders.
Elise - Wonderful artwork and some Elise bias. Her abilities and skill work well for being a staff user.

Cherche - Personal preference and the fact Cherche served as my main avatar's spouse in Awakening. There also seems to be a lack of Wyvern Riders at the moment as well.

Fir - Even though I never played FE6, I always loved Fir's design. I suppose it is personal bias here that makes her a top priority.

High Priority
Hinoka - While Hinoka was not really my favorite character in Fates, I must admit her design and stats for Heroes are looking pretty good.
Jakob - The butler of Corrin and a defensive debuffer in Heroes. Now if only they included the best maid, Flora...

Olivia - I could use a dancer unit and I liked Olivia in Awakening.

Hawkeye - A berserker from Blazing Sword.

Ogma - Dude looks awesome, has a Brave Sword, and is hard to skill because of his special ability. He was also a solid unit for me in Shadow Dragon.
Linde - Mostly character design and the fact she served me well when I played Shadow Dragon. At least, I think she did...
Minerva - Another one for character design and the fact she is a Wyvern Rider. I wonder how she will actually play in Heroes...
Jeorge - Amazing design and skill set. Gordin may be better on the DPS side, but Jeorge wins out for his utility and artwork.

Medium Priority
Kagero - A complement to Saizo, but I think she will drastically have reduced effectiveness when not fighting infantry units. In short, her skills are not up to par.

Raven - No idea why is is wielding an axe, but he was a bad*** in Blazing Sword and still is even in Heroes. Despite this and his effectiveness, I have other favorites.

Sophia - Mostly for design and personality, but as a unit she is lacking. (A Mage that is even more resistant against magic? Why?)

Est - The youngest of the Peg. Knight Trio. She is at medium mostly for vanity purposes.
Catria - The middle sister of the Peg. Knight Trio. Out of her sisters, I think she has the best combat potential (and the tier list agrees).
Palla - The eldest sister of the Peg. Knight Trio. I think I like her the most design wise, but her skills are somewhat lacking.

Low Priority
Fates: Setsuna, Effie
Awakening: Stahl, Sully
Shadow Mystery: Wyrs, Draug

Honorable Mentions

In general, I love these characters, but the artwork puts me off of actually wanting to use them. Laslow is also not voiced by Liam O'Brien, so all I can do is hope for a proper return to form for his Awakening counterpart.

Fates: Xander, Laslow
Awakening: F!Robin, Cordelia

In-Game, Not Released
Michalis - Awesome design and I enjoyed his character arc in Shadow Dragon. It helps that he is voiced by M!Robin.
Zephiel - Look at this man. Look at him. Everything drawn by this artist in Heroes is pure gold, and they even have custom critical artworks instead of just added effects!

"Hey Look, I Got This!"
Saizo - I just have him as a 3* unit for now, but I am sure once properly leveled, Saizo will be an excellent debuffer due to the Smoke Dagger and his Poison Strike. The one thing I dislike about Saizo is his low resistance, but I guess I got too used to using Felicia as my main debuff unit.
Selena - I got Selena now and appreciate her a little more since Knights are a pain to deal with without an armorslayer or magic unit. 

Chrom - While a part of me still dislikes the artwork, I cannot deny his effectiveness at breaking things. He will likely replace Marth as my main Falchion user, even though Marth's Pivot can be used in certain situations, Chrom is generally better overall.
M!Robin - Sure, my Robin is just a 3* unit, but he still does pretty well for himself. The art is also slowly growing on me.
Fredrick - Just a 3*, and even though I like Frederick, he is not one of my top leveling priorities. He will remain in the reserves for now.
Sully - 
Nowi - I gained Nowi recently, so it is nice to have a Manakete around. However, a part of me swears she has a different VA than in Awakening, but I may just be hearing things.
Tiki (Adult) - If Nowi is my defensive Manakete, then Tiki can be my offensive one. I enjoy having the retaliation damage at range, so I'll sacrifice having a "pure damage weapon" for the utility.

Nino - All right, Nino is adorable. It helps that she can help with repositioning and has Hone Attack, but otherwise is a little lackluster.

Shanna - I guess I'm the chief now, right? Her stats and skills look really interesting and I love her art and personality, so I look forward to leveling up Shanna.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Are Olivia and Azura the only Dancers available?  I'd like a Dancer, but it seems a pretty small pool to Pull from.

Yep.  They fill different non-dancing roles, though.  I have Olivia, and she went from a shirking pansy to a force to be reckoned with. . .and she's 3*.

Hector is really the only thing I desperately want, although Lyn wouldn't go amiss either.

Looking to the future, I wouldn't mind some of the kids from Fates and Awakening (Noire and Ophelia springs to mind), as well as L'arachel and her little rag tag justice team. Ninian and Nils would also be interesting, if only because I'd like to see how they make them work for this game. (Could make them dancer dragons, could make them not have any attack but have other benefits etc)

Edited by leingodf8

On 2/9/2017 at 2:35 AM, eclipse said:

Yep.  They fill different non-dancing roles, though.  I have Olivia, and she went from a shirking pansy to a force to be reckoned with. . .and she's 3*.

I wish they had Ninian and Nils to give us a better shot at a Dancer.  They're a pretty big part of the plot, so I'm surprised characters like Old Bartre made it in over them.

On 2/9/2017 at 3:16 AM, leingodf8 said:

Hector is really the only thing I desperately want, although Lyn wouldn't go amiss either.

Looking to the future, I wouldn't mind some of the kids from Fates and Awakening (Noire and Ophelia springs to mind), as well as L'arachel and her little rag tag justice team. Ninian and Nils would also be interesting, if only because I'd like to see how they make them work for this game. (Could make them dancer dragons, could make them not have any attack but have other benefits etc)

I'd appreciate any of the 1-2 range counter characters.  I noticed Ryoma's comes from his sword and not a skill, so he has the potential to have even more skills.

I wouldn't mind Noire or Ophelia.  I'm surprised that Kaze and Silas aren't in the game yet, since it seems like just about everybody else from Fates is, and they have a larger role than most of the retainers.

I'd love to get Nino and Nowi at some point. Nowi because 1-2-range countering, Nino because now that I have axes covered by Narcian, I'd like a green tome user that isn't Cecilia (she might work out, but I'd like a safety net in case I don't like how she ends up).

Also, when the Tellius characters drop, hopefully I'll get Nephenee then. And maybe we'll get an Ike with swords (and Ragnell) and the Choose Your Legends Ike could have axes (and Urvan), that'd be cool. And when Magvel characters drop, I'd like to get Joshua, and maybe they'll have Lyon as a Great Hero Battle (assuming there'll be more of those, though I see no reason to stop at one).

8 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I'd love to get Nino and Nowi at some point. Nowi because 1-2-range countering, Nino because now that I have axes covered by Narcian, I'd like a green tome user that isn't Cecilia (she might work out, but I'd like a safety net in case I don't like how she ends up).

Also, when the Tellius characters drop, hopefully I'll get Nephenee then. And maybe we'll get an Ike with swords (and Ragnell) and the Choose Your Legends Ike could have axes (and Urvan), that'd be cool. And when Magvel characters drop, I'd like to get Joshua, and maybe they'll have Lyon as a Great Hero Battle (assuming there'll be more of those, though I see no reason to stop at one).

Yeah, I imagine we'll be seeing the other enemy bosses in Great Hero Battles soon, like Zephiel, Camus, and Xander.

I've realized that getting Leo will be even harder than the 0.08% that the straight percentage would suggest.  Since he's a Red unit, he's vying for that slot when it appears in the pull.  When I saw the tier list, it looks that Red by far has the most units right now, since Sword types are overrepresented, and there are twice as many Red Mages as the other colors.

I've had such amazing pulls and way more 5* than I even planned to have, I really don't have the right to complain, but I just want 4 more...

Ryoma

Hinoka

Linde

Leo

I especially want Ryoma's counter and doubling power along with Linde's 2 range and Leo's movement. Really really hope one of them (or more!) are part of the next focus set(s).

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I imagine we'll be seeing the other enemy bosses in Great Hero Battles soon, like Zephiel, Camus, and Xander.

I sure hope so.

Wait, Xander's not in the summoning pool? I thought I just wasn't finding him (or anyone else from Conquest, aside from Peri). Shouldn't he be in there with the rest of the Conquest characters?

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I've realized that getting Leo will be even harder than the 0.08% that the straight percentage would suggest.  Since he's a Red unit, he's vying for that slot when it appears in the pull.  When I saw the tier list, it looks that Red by far has the most units right now, since Sword types are overrepresented, and there are twice as many Red Mages as the other colors.

Yeesh, that's a pretty minimal chance. Best of luck to you with your Leo hunting.

Hopefully he'll show up as a recruitment map at some point.

Oh, and Sakura too, if only because I'm looking for someone with Physic and I don't trust the summoning orbs to give me what I want (though I keep getting pretty good rolls regardless, so I don't really have any room to complain).

Edited by ILikeKirbys

1 minute ago, ILikeKirbys said:

I sure hope so.

Wait, Xander's not in the summoning pool? I thought I just wasn't finding him (or anyone else from Conquest, aside from Peri). Shouldn't he be in there with the rest of the Conquest characters?

My only husbando that isn't available. After you beat him in the story chapter for Conquest he spouts that he's not going to leave Veronica, so I have suspicions he's not going to be available for a standard pull. He'll either be a special hero map or you won't be able to get him until all the story maps they have planned are completed.

1 minute ago, Liliesgrace said:

My only husbando that isn't available. After you beat him in the story chapter for Conquest he spouts that he's not going to leave Veronica, so I have suspicions he's not going to be available for a standard pull. He'll either be a special hero map or you won't be able to get him until all the story maps they have planned are completed.

Well, I know he's a boss in the story mode, but all the other characters that aren't available for pulls weren't playable in their own games (outside of challenge maps for some, I think, I don't recall, sorry), while I remember Xander being very much a playable character in Conquest, so what's with his unpullableness (I'm sure there's a word for what I'm looking for, but it's late here and it's just not coming to me)?

Also, on a related note, does this mean we'll be able to get playable versions of Veronica and that mask dude at some point? 'Cause I'd be interested in that, actually.