Your Pull Wishlist

Rezzy

Ideally, a Lyn with +Atk, +Spd, -HP, and -Def/Res, and 8 other Lyns to use along with the Lyn I have for merging. Of course, that's really unlikely to happen unless I whale hard.

Also would love Caeda, Eirika, Lilina, Lucina, Azura, Linde, Camilla, Kagero, and Tharja (ideally with their most optimal IVs and having extra copies for merging).

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Ideally, a Lyn with +Atk, +Spd, -HP, and -Def/Res, and 8 other Lyns to use along with the Lyn I have for merging. Of course, that's really unlikely to happen unless I whale hard.

Also would love Caeda, Eirika, Lilina, Lucina, Azura, Linde, Camilla, Kagero, and Tharja (ideally with their most optimal IVs and having extra copies for merging).

I would love a way to change Bane/Boon combos on units.  I've got several units with the worst possible combinations right now.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I would love a way to change Bane/Boon combos on units.  I've got several units with the worst possible combinations right now.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The Lyn I rerolled for several times to get happens to be +HP/-Spd.

Edited by Roflolxp54

2 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. The Lyn I rerolled for several times to get happens to be +HP/-Spd.

I feel your pain, my Camilla and Robin are both -Atk.

Well I've gotten Tiki and Robin (even if it was a shitty 3* Robin OTL but good enough for me lol), so the main ones I'm left wanting are Lyn, Camilla, and now Ephraim...

Apart from them, it'd just be my general secondary favorites: Raven, Effie, Tharja, Azama... wouldn't turn my nose up at a good Raigh or Merric either (never played Shadow Dragon or any of the sequels/remakes but Merric seems like a bro)

Also, I want all the dragons. Must collect. Must make mono-dragon team.

A better red (sword unit) I don't mind which one. Also I'd stil like Robin or Takumi to get better chances at Arena. Í can do a full 5 pull right now, but with this current banner I think i'd rather wait haha.

35 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:
  Hide contents
  • Leo
  • Leo
  • Leo
  • Leo
  • Leo

... please?

I would like a 5* unit that isn't a sword fighter (I have Takumi, but still). 

Leo has been my #1 wanted unit since Day 1.  I also wanted Est, but I got her within the first few days.  Nino was another I wanted who I got pretty quickly.  She's pretty high ranked, even though she seems to be average for me.  She's fast and powerful, but has no real skills and can't take hits at all.

I really wanted Lyn and Hector, I just got Hector yesterday, and I've also got Eliwood.

I'd really like to Pull Eirika.  I should have enough Orbs to do a Pull tomorrow.

Once Tellius come out, I will definitely be wanting to have enough Orbs to pull my faves.

I want Effie, Kagerou and Takumi ( anyone else share their birthday with Tacomeat? I do xD ) if I can get them. Pulled Ephraim now and I was... okay. Don't really like the guy and his kit is pretty underwhelming.

Edited by tailfin

15 hours ago, tailfin said:

I want Effie, Kagerou and Takumi ( anyone else share their birthday with Tacomeat? I do xD ) if I can get them. Pulled Ephraim now and I was... okay. Don't really like the guy and his kit is pretty underwhelming.

I share a birthday with Kellam.... Holy crap just noticed he isn't in the game O_O Now I want him in the game. 

(adds Kellam to my list of Leos , eventually.)

I should have enough Orbs to Summon again by the end of the week.  I'm hoping we get another surprise map soon.  It was a while since Narcian came by, so I hope the Robin map comes out soon.

Just now, TheTuckingFypo said:

I share a birthday with Kellam.... Holy crap just noticed he isn't in the game O_O Now I want him in the game. 

(adds Kellam to my list of Leos , eventually.)

Kellam's in the game; you just haven't noticed him yet.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Kellam's in the game; you just haven't noticed him yet.

OMG. This. Just. Yes.

You, ma'am, have just made my horrible sick day a good one. XD

(I'll find him eventually too. LOL)

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

5 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

OMG. This. Just. Yes.

You, ma'am, have just made my horrible sick day a good one. XD

(I'll find him eventually too. LOL)

Happy to help.

I wish I could trade one of my Seliphs to someone who's played FE4 for Eirika or Ephraim.

7 hours ago, TEHPWNZOR said:

At one point I wished for a Robin because of everyone having a Takumi but me. Be careful what you wish for... lol. 

IMG_1254.PNG

Yea...I'm the same also. Had a 4-star Robin who I wasn't very happy with the IVs so I wished for a different one. Next thing I knew, I have 3 mini tacticians.

Aside from wanting favorite characters, I want a team of counters because I'm really sick of them in the arena. A team comprised of Takumi, Ryoma, Nowi, and Hector. So far I only have Nowi. So 3 more to go! 

18 hours ago, tailfin said:

I'd glady trade Ephriam for an Effie or Kagerou...

I would, if you wouldn't mind them being 4*.

I feel like I'm just being ungrateful now, but I really want the twins, or at least Eirika, but I've not got both Seliph and Julia.  The same happened when I really wanted Lyn and Roy, but got Takumi and Camilla.  Well, at least Takumi turned out to be an OP god.  I'm raising up Julia to add to my Arena team.  I'm not sure who to bump, since Hector-Abel-Takumi-Baby Tiki work so well together.  I want to keep total triangle coverage, so that leaves Hector or Takumi.  I went ahead and played with my old team in Arena today, so I could at least get wins towards the Arena Mission, and boy, they cut your score in half for not using the bonus characters.  That's pretty harsh.