Think they'll add special attacks for existing characters in the future?

Sentinel07

The developers have stated that they plan to add many things, including new skills, in the future. Think they'll actually add anything to the existing characters to have?

I ask this because, despite every character having artwork for special attacks, not all of them even have special attacks in the first place. Two that come to mind off the top of my head are Sharena and Nino. They have special attack artwork like the rest but you can never see it because they don't have anything for them.

Kind of strange that Sharena doesn't have Luna like Alfonse has Sol and Anna has Astra.

@Sentinel07 - Because each unit in the game has available to them a Rally Slot, Special Slot, and an A Skill, B Skill, and C Skill slot, I'm faily certain that all units in the game will get a 3rd slot attached to them at the very minimal. (It just doesn't make sense for characters only to have 2/3 slots available taken). I very much doubt that everyone will get a Rally Skill, but I'm almost 99.99% certain that everyone will have a Special, except for the purely support units. 

@Alpha Wolves actually I disagree? I think just because they don't have all slots filled doesn't necessarily mean they will in the future; could be that it's a balancing thing or related to programming, but I think it's okay the way it is, personally. Not saying I would complain if proven wrong either, but... yeah. I think it helps define the characters' roles more clearly, personally. And barring instances like Takumi and a few others, it's pretty balanced overall. 

Edited by BANRYU

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

My gosh....if such a thing really happens, they certainly better reduce feather costs.

that would make the 20000 feathers make sense if that was the case to go to star rank 6

Edited by Thany

1 minute ago, Alastor15243 said:

I'm pretty sure everyone's going to have a purple swish special attack at some point, I mean why give them special attack portraits if they don't plan on it?

That's exactly what I'm getting at. I'm hoping there's a point to them.