It would be neat it we were able to turn extra Skill Points into some other usable currency.

Raven

My maxed out Robin is sitting on over 200 SP with nothing left to learn in his skill list.

I wish there were some way we could turn this extra unusable SP into something like feathers, orbs, badges/, shards etc..

Same with the crystals, tbh. I dunno about y'all but I had way more crystals than I could have ever had enough feathers to go along with lol. Digimon Heroes had the ability to sell stuff for other currency, I was hoping we might be able to do that here too... 

Would be nice if we could somehow transfer them to other units (even if it's only like 10%) convert them into exp for other units or even something completly new like needing thousands of SP to slowly get orbs. That last one could be way too exploitable though.

Edited by Chelone

Ugh, my 4* Lissa's hoarding SP... she's got 734 SP and the only skill she has yet to learn is Renewal 3 if she becomes 5*.

Cecilia's also hoarding a lot of SP... 442 SP as a 4* and all she has to learn are Attack +3 and Gronnraven+.

A possibility for SP is to "fix" or upgrade a unit's stats so that it go from "bane" to "neutral" or from "neutral" to "boon". A unit can get "boon" for all stats if given enough copies of said unit.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Yeah, this game should get some kind of exchanges for things. 

Like extra SP can become orbs, or feathers, or great badges. And I would certainly be okay with converting regular badges into great badges. I have more regular badges than I'll ever need honestly.

I was thinking maybe there will be additional skills to get with those SP, especially since a lot of characters have artwork of using Special skills but dont use it, and also because there are 3 types of passive skills (A,B,C), since at most units get 2 of them there is no real reason to have 3 spots, is just me guessing though.

18 minutes ago, Roxachronc said:

I was thinking maybe there will be additional skills to get with those SP, especially since a lot of characters have artwork of using Special skills but dont use it, and also because there are 3 types of passive skills (A,B,C), since at most units get 2 of them there is no real reason to have 3 spots, is just me guessing though.

That is a possibility too. 

It is confirmed that when newer skills come out older heroes might be able to use their sp towards the newer skills to keep them viable in the future which i think is amazing because other mobile games an op one month will be shit the next because newer heroes are too broken.

im hoping for new skills + more weapon choices in the future. ive capped out all of the skills on my main team and have like 400sp to spare on each unit. converting sp to stamina or feathers would be nice too.

On 2/9/2017 at 10:25 PM, Roflolxp54 said:

Ugh, my 4* Lissa's hoarding SP... she's got 734 SP and the only skill she has yet to learn is Renewal 3 if she becomes 5*.

Cecilia's also hoarding a lot of SP... 442 SP as a 4* and all she has to learn are Attack +3 and Gronnraven+.

A possibility for SP is to "fix" or upgrade a unit's stats so that it go from "bane" to "neutral" or from "neutral" to "boon". A unit can get "boon" for all stats if given enough copies of said unit.

Only thing annoying about it is that your piled with it as they are difficult to upgrade as feathers are incredibly hard to get without getting good at the arena or sending home some units.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I could see excess SP getting converted into Crystals or Shards.  They probably wouldn't do Orbs, since they want us to buy those.

Since it is the reason why that the fucking stamina exists. They are trying to make this a profitable game as much as possible for this free app download.

2 minutes ago, PuffPuff said:

Since it is the reason why that the fucking stamina exists. They are trying to make this a profitable game as much as possible for this free app download.

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or mad about my suggestion.  It seems odd to just have SP pile up indefinitely, and either Crystals or Feathers seems to be the best thing to exchange them for that won't "cost" them potential money.  Being able to get Stam Potions with extra SP would be nice, too, but who knows if they'd be willing to do that.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or mad about my suggestion.  It seems odd to just have SP pile up indefinitely, and either Crystals or Feathers seems to be the best thing to exchange them for that won't "cost" them potential money.  Being able to get Stam Potions with extra SP would be nice, too, but who knows if they'd be willing to do that.

Agreeing...

The stamina has to go for paid customers.