Who is the next recruitable Fire Emblem Anti-Hero you'd like to see?

Elieson

Narcian made his debute as a playable character, and he's voiced by a fantastic actor. This made me want to build a Fire Emblem AntiHeroes team, but the best I can do is run 2 Narcians and 2...people that aren't really all that nice (Raigh, Tharja, whatever). Zephiel's in the game but doesn't seem playable yet.

Who would you want to see as the next recruitable Villain/Anti-Hero?

Zephiel is one of my favourite antagonists and made it onto my vote ballot, so I was pleasantly surprised to see he was in the game already. Of the villains/anti-heroes already in, he's my pick.

Alvis would be my top pick right now. I'm kind of disappointed that the first Genealogy representation we're seeing is Seliph and Julia, since I never cared for them that much.

After him, Lyon is probably my second choice, then... I don't know. Maybe Camus? He's a classic, and I could use a good mounted unit.

5 minutes ago, 1japanfan said:

...Why?

I would like to see Arvis or Lyon as the next recruit.

Mostly because xander for some reason is not summonable. unlike ryoma. so some can see why they would want him.

Currently in the game? I would want Michalis was always interesting to me and while I never played FE6, Zephiel seems to be an awesome addition with his skill set and his artwork. 

I would also say Xander, but his artwork is off-putting. I'll probably end up using him anyway (like Chrom), but still.

For characters not in the game...
Blazing Sword: Nergal, his morphs, and the Black Fang crew.
Sacred Stones: Lyon, Vigarde, and Selena (Mage Knight, not to be confused with Fate's Selena)
Tellius: Black Knight, Oliver, Dheginsea

Edited by Sire
...The editor hates me.

1 hour ago, Elieson said:

Narcian made his debute as a playable character, and he's voiced by a fantastic actor. This made me want to build a Fire Emblem AntiHeroes team, but the best I can do is run 2 Narcians and 2...people that aren't really all that nice (Raigh, Tharja, whatever). Zephiel's in the game but doesn't seem playable yet.

Who would you want to see as the next recruitable Villain/Anti-Hero?

Tharja's not anti hero what are you talking about. She'll cast a HEX on you!

I think Michalis or Xander. As Narcian was already in the Hero Battle I doubt they will make Ursula recruitable as both are from Elibe.

26 minutes ago, Saleh said:

i want both lyon and arvis but arent they both red units? i really want more blue infantry and cavalry so camus would be nice.

Lilina uses Bolganone and is a blue mage, I think you can count Arvis under that. Lyon is probably red, if it follows the Heroes types that they've set for now.