That Hero you keep pulling so much that your sick of it

Truthblade

21 minutes ago, Shadowess said:

i kept summoning raigh at some point. the game starts out with raigh. i do not need another.

Well the one you start with is 2 star sooo...

Yeah, but i remember Raigh daring to show his face way more times i would have cared for him to during my re rolls.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Bartre, now Serra, Florina and Henri just have to love me...

Oh and Seliph too. Just pulled my third Seliph today... out of the focus characters, why does it have to be always YOU ? xD

Edited by Luxian

Literally my first five roll had two 4* Olivias in it.  I've gotten at least three others since.

I mean I like Olivia so I'm not too bummed to get a lot of her, but still it's pretty ridiculous.

The only other characters I've gotten repeats of are Fir (all 4*), Frederick, and Beruka.

Its Wrys, I'm drowing in Wrys.  Besides the the 1 and 2 star freebies they throw ya. The game in its wisdom gave me two 3 star versions and one 4 star version.  Where 2 of those were in the same pull. Its a character besides the loli dragon I do not like. He is the most annoying pull in the game.  Where the kicker part is.  I know the game will require him at one point for mission only or arena.  So for now I'm stuck with one of them to cover basis. UGH.

4 hours ago, Knickstaps said:

Niles!!!!!! I can't stand his cheeky face every time he gets summoned. Especially at four star when the dust shoots out and I'm hoping it's going to be takumi! Jeeez

23 minutes ago, LadyArika said:

Niles, how could I forget him? 90% of my colorless are him. 

Can the two of you throw him my way?  Mine has a really bad bane, and I'd like to fix that!

I'm still completely F2P and I drew 6 Lissa's. If I hadn't been sending them home I'dd have 8 if you count the ones from the special mission.

On the other hand I can't seem to get a single Setsuna or Kagero. (Or gods forbid a Takumi)

Niles

Niles

N I L E S

Just... freaking Niles. Seriously. I've done about 11 or 12 pulls now and over half of them I've gotten him, starting from my second pull. In fact, the first time I pulled him was the only time he was a 4*. All subsequent pulls were 3*.

And you know what the worst part is? He's meant to be a good anti-mage unit. But my 4* Niles just happened to have a Resistance bane. >_>