This happened once before

Percivalé

In another forum I went to long ago, people left and fights ensued. I left, fearing for my own being and this is thus why I'm not on forums much anymore

I'm worried for this place, as much as I don't act it or speak it, and I know my word probably won't be noticed, or might be flamed

Don't let this become like that

If you're one of those users that'll stick here to the end and try to help it become a better place, speak out loud!

... ugh, I've never been good at this since last incident...

Bizz, I love you with all my heart, and you know as long as you believe in fighting for it, I'll stand next to you to assist you.

I know it was a dark time Bizz, but they damned themselves, it wasn't yours or my fault, it was their own. We're older now, we know how to make our actions assist the positive outcome.

You know I'll fight beside you until the very end without question.

I'm here till the end, believe it!

This. It'll be me and CGV playing cards at the end of the world.

"Got any twos?"

"Go f*** yourself."

".....It's: 'Go fish'."

"I know. I like my version better."

"......"

i would be a sad one, yes?

XD

I would die on the inside. I probably would stay off the forest and weep for a week.

This. It'll be me and CGV playing cards at the end of the world.

"Got any twos?"

"Go f*** yourself."

".....It's: 'Go fish'."

"I know. I like my version better."

"......"

lawlz. Go fish, SF style

Bizz, I love you with all my heart, and you know as long as you believe in fighting for it, I'll stand next to you to assist you.

I know it was a dark time Bizz, but they damned themselves, it wasn't yours or my fault, it was their own. We're older now, we know how to make our actions assist the positive outcome.

You know I'll fight beside you until the very end without question.

<3

You know, I don't know what it would've been like without you ;_;

<3

You know, I don't know what it would've been like without you ;_;

You give me too much credit Bizz, as you did a lot on your own, but you also helped me a lot too.

We take care of each other, we're siblings at heart Bizz. I am only strong because of you, because I have you to back me up, and you to think about. You give me a reason to push through the hard times, because I want to see you happy. I know you want the same for me as well.

i honostly think that if i left, only Matthew, Chiki, Lyle, and MaSu would miss me.................

I would miss you too, even though I only barely know you (the only guy I really know at all is matt and even then...)