Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

22 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I thought it was per round but appearantly it's only one payout when it's all said and done

Edit: is anyone gonna post elise and eirika? I wanna know how bad it is lol

400 million difference, as I've been told.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

I don't think Leo is catching up at all. The current point difference is 160 million and increasing by 10 million every hour.

I'm used to losing.  I've been a Cubs fan for 30 years.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And so, a baby whale is born:

Studio_20170307_220646.jpg

Thar she blows

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm used to losing.  I've been a Cubs fan for 30 years.

I'd have shed a tear, if Back to the Future didn't almost give the world hope for the Cubs again

1 minute ago, Elieson said:

I'd have shed a tear, if Back to the Future didn't almost give the world hope for the Cubs again

Yeah, they got close in 2015, and it would have been fitting, but them winning for the first time in 108 years on the day my daughter was born made it all the more memorable.

Just now, Korath88 said:

I'm only at 9130 points and still at 20,425 rank. I think the main reason the score gap is fairly small is because we're conserving flags for Chrom and Lucina.

That and there being a difference in people participating.  Ephraim did score higher in the choose your hero polls, so I do not doubt that he has more people on his team. I have 95,220 points and I am at a 389 rank on Team Leo and total rank of 3,651.  I will not say that we will win, but we are putting up more of a fight than team Alfonse.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Why is Lucina so popular anyway?  I like her a bit, and don't dislike her, but she doesn't really stand out in the overall massive cast of FE for me.

Lucina is the most popular because she has the widest casual appeal out of the available options, and at the end of the day the main audience is a more casual one. What I mean by that, is that Awakening introduced several mechanics that made the series far less punishing, and is constantly recommended as a great entry point into the series because of it. On top of that she's attractive with a tasteful design, which might sound silly to bring up, but it matters to a few groups (basically both pervs and feminists can appreciate her design and character).

The closest competition she would ever have is Sharena, for similar reasons as above, but for those who've never played a FE game before. Pitting the two of them together in round one really was a huge misstep, as Sharena might've been able to beat Lucina in the finals when everyone else playing had to shift their vote. As it is now, I don't see Lucina losing this, but that's from my cold calculated point of view.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Why is Lucina so popular anyway?  I like her a bit, and don't dislike her, but she doesn't really stand out in the overall massive cast of FE for me.

The same reasons why any FE characters is liked. No particular reasons, but I fell for (during my most hardcore 2d>3d days in high school) Lucina because main character status, good character, attractive design, the game had insert character available and said insert character can marry her. This is the perfect reason at least to me why she is so popular, adding to the facts that her game was the most popular. 

She single handedly converted me from the old FE to the new. I loved Lyn, Hector and Eliwood as much as any veteran. Mark x Lyn was my old OTP until Robin x Lucina came to light. 

Edited by IMCasual

^^ I'm not even sure I'd say that her having a wider reach is limited to casuals (or whatever descriptor prefered) with the given options, (We got Conquest, Heroes, Awakening, and Sacred Stones and I'm not really seeing anybody with a wide decisive appeal and that's before any "bandwagon" or "rebel" effects)  though the different circumstances of veterans (or whatever word you want to use) applies. 

3 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Congratulations everyone! We've reached the 10 orbs mark! 

Oooo nice.

I think I need to chill with my flags. I got a score of 88k and am ranked 703 for Eirika's team already but since we are gonna lose against Lucina anyways I thought I would go all in idk. I have 300 flags left but gonna refrain from spending those until I drop out of the 1-1000 feathers range.

Currently at Rank 77 in Team Lucina with 118,290 points. 443th overall. All flags are officially exhausted but I can look forward to get 50 more from the log-in bonus. ^^

26 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

Since someone asked earlier and I'm actually here on the clock for once

Eirika's score: 737,963,981

Elise's Score: 273,782,643

damn

Huh. Looks like Ephraim has actually overtaken Eirika with 743,375,143 points 

I'm in Chrom army, not really spent a single flag wondering if I should save it for an all out Ephraim? Expecting to lose against Ephraim but meh I'm loyal Lol :p

Not really many difficult battles against Alphonse army as I've had 100% so far with 0 unit deaths. Toughest enemy unit was lvl 30 M.Robin. ...

If Chrom loses to the badass Ephraim in the next round. Will support Ephraim. And hump Lucina to death

I'm more interested in my score rank, rather than contributing to the party.  Thus, my flags will be dedicated to keeping myself above the 30K mark.

And once my team loses, I'm off to support Lucina. No regrets.

Edited by eclipse

19 minutes ago, Shix1 said:

I'm in Chrom army, not really spent a single flag wondering if I should save it for an all out Ephraim? Expecting to lose against Ephraim but meh I'm loyal Lol :p

Not really many difficult battles against Alphonse army as I've had 100% so far with 0 unit deaths. Toughest enemy unit was lvl 30 M.Robin. ...

If Chrom loses to the badass Ephraim in the next round. Will support Ephraim. And hump Lucina to death

You will go against your own daughter? That's cool man, lol
I mean...even Lucina would go against herself

17198907_659001364287423_2012482440_n.jpg

Edited by Hardy