Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still going to play, and I encourage the rest of you to play as well. Why? There's a cumulative reward at the end of the tournament that takes your total score across all 3 rounds and gives you more feathers based on your overall rank.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Yeah, that's really weird. Was that a bug?

even if its a bug. i smell some funny reddit comments saying its a conspiracy of nintendo XD

Apparently I got here so early that the total number of Lucina's points is only showing as 100 and Ephraim's as 0, haha. Screencapping that because that's hilarious.

Edited by Sunwoo

Most likely, some innovative genius managed to sneak one battle in before the timers were supposed to start ticking. It's not like 100 really matters in a match where literally billions of votes are counted, though.

Just now, Sarracenia said:

Lucina is a time traveler so this shouldn't be surprising.

So she IS cheating! XD

Regardless that is still conferning.

Lets keep fighting for Ephraim, to the very end!
Tho I just got Lucina minutes ago, why didn't I get her sooner

Edited by Hardy

18 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

The fight was rigged from the start. IntSys confirmed Lucina biased.

Nah, someone probably managed to start a battle before the first update time, but I'm not sure how.

Did you see her artist credit? Aside from the artist him/herself, IntSys is also credited for some reason, and only for Lucina. The winner was clear from the beginning.

Just now, Hardy said:

Lets keep fighting for Ephraim, to the very end!
Tho I just got Lucina minutes ago, why didn't I got her sooner

A SIGN

REPENT NOW

1800 feathers for cumulative rank, 500 for Lucina winning and another 1000 just for supporting Lucina. Being a Lucina's fan is sure rewarding. I think I will get at least  10k from Lucina. 

Edited by IMCasual

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Did you see her artist credit? Aside from the artist him/herself, IntSys is also credited for some reason, and only for Lucina. The winner was clear from the beginning.

Actually Corrin's and Arthur's artwork is also from IntSys.

Anyway, I gotta give credit to guy who managed to get a hundred points before the timer began. Was it luck or sheer dedication?

1 minute ago, Water Mage said:

Anyway, I gotta give credit to guy who managed to get a hundred points before the timer began. Was it luck or sheer dedication?

Oh really? I had a friend with Corrin and looked at it a couple of times, but never noticed that IntSys was credited for some reason.

Still.

4 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I'd assume a combination of both. Only one person in the world managed it, so it probably took the right combination of rapid button spamming and momentary technical gaps to achieve this outcome. Most likely, someone somehow got past the "calculating..." screen by chance while trying to get in repeatedly, which is the most plausible scenario in my head.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

5 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

I'd assume a combination of both. Only one person in the world managed it, so it probably took the right combination of rapid button spamming and momentary technical gaps to achieve this outcome. Most likely, someone somehow got past the "calculating..." screen by chance while trying to get in repeatedly, which is the most plausible scenario in my head.

The way you speak of this it's almost as if you're that one person

I assume the cummilative ranking will be dominated by people who spread the flags over the 3 rounds rather then spending most on a single one. Being top 10-30K on each is probably the sweet spot to get a high score there.

It's made to equalize the feather payout for those who didn't save up to blow all flags on a single round.

They doubled the team rank rewards for the final round. Wow, I actually feel cheated here. If people had known this beforehand, we would have all saved our flags for the finals.

This is actually terrible game design as it encourages bandwagoning and freeloading while those who helped carry the team through the first 2 rounds get punished for it. Good job IntSys.

Edited by Korath88

2 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

They doubled the team rank rewards for the final round. Wow, I actually feel cheated here. If people had known this beforehand, we would have all saved our flags for the finals

Fucking seriously.