Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Thany said:

I dont fully dislike awakening. But i prefered the DLC edjars you got and trained them up like mad.

Regardless while i dont dislike chrom, Having the final round just be awakening characters isn't as exciting of an ending to me. Seeing a popular character fight someone who Didnt come from awakening makes Things pretty cool. heck. as much as I like sacred stones as the best game series. Even i would of been lightly upset if only ephraim and eirika made it to the finals.

As much as I hate to say it, even if team Ephraim wins, I doubt there would even be a "fight".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

She is one of my five stars (I have four!). I may make a slight dent in the last round since I have 1,015 flags saved up for a final push against the winning prince.

Ah, nice. I've saved 1100 of my flags (I only spent 5s so far) as well, so I'm ready to rumble with our final opponent. I do hope we get more orbs though, I think just Lucina by herself was enough to reach the 10 billion mark that was needed for higher rewards.

Just now, Falcom said:

As much as I hate to say it, even if team Ephraim wins, I doubt there would even be a "fight".

I know, but at least it wouldnt be as silly as if Chrom was to enter. Its just more impressive to have the finals not have two representitives of the same series.

Ugh, last fight fought... No more Flags... T_T In any case, good job for Chrom supporters, it was so much fun!! 

Now, tonight, I'll dream of Ephraim's Victory...Hope this comes true~

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Well, even if Chrom won it would be the same, the winner of the tournament has already been decided I guess. 

15 minutes ago, Res said:

LOL, I know. It's just a game!

Of course I know it's not really 'hate'. I just felt like being on a winning team after Leo.

Although given my love for underdogs, I do get a little put off by the fanbase at times with regards to certain characters. 

I'm looking to go 0 for 3 in the Gauntlet.  You only get 500 extra Feathers for winning, right?

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

I agree. We should give up on that.  The only chance we have is to jump on it.

If the people that lose still have Flags. you should all join ephraim regardless. Getting a high score will give you more feathers then if you just let Lucina win. Just food for thought.

Edited by Thany

16 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Well, what makes a character boring is subjective. I find many of the Shadow Dragon characters boring for example (there were just too many of them), but others may find them interesting. Some may even find Ike boring, but clearly the majority see something in Lucina that you do not.

Um, obviously? I'm sure everyone has at least one unpopular opinion.

What I'm really impressed with is that team Ephraim has actually scored more points than team Eirika, unlike the last round.

Furthermore, the combined points of the the princes' and Eirika's teams is higher than Lucina's. I'm not really trying to say that we have a chance at beating the finals, but we're going to put up a fight there as well.

Edited by Korath88

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

Oh, I have plenty myself...like I actually like Sumia.

She wouldn't be so clumsy, if she actually had feet.

Just now, Rezzy said:

She wouldn't be so clumsy, if she actually had feet.

Ah, Awakening. As much as I love the game, the lack of feet was weird, but oddly enough, I didn't notice all that much, guess I ignored it.

3 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

What I'm really impressed with is that team Ephraim has actually scored more points than team Eirika, unlike the last round.

Furthermore, the combined points of the the princes' and Eirika's teams is higher than Lucina's. I'm not really trying to say that we have a chance at beating the finals, but we're going to put up a fight there as well.

Just because Chrom added some pressure. Else, he would've scored a lot lower. Eirika people will most likely still have flags.

5 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

You have to figure lots of Chrom supporters will move to Lucina since she's his daughter. 

Judging by what I saw at first, I feel like Eirika supporters probably lost interest and quit.  They were way ahead of Ephraim to begin with.

2 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Do we find out in 5 minutes? I didn't really check last time. Did we have to wait until the next round starts to find out the final scores?

Yup (as in wait until the final round starts yup). Also pretty sure they added an extra hour for this round compared to the last i think.

Edited by Falcom