Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Yeah, but all the colorless units have either a staff or bow or shuriken icon. It'd be weird to have a blank icon just for Ninian. It'd also mean that once skill inheritance hits, she'd be the only character locked out of an entire skill slot.

Its coming to an end... I am so sleepy right now but I can't stop voting, I cant let Ephraim down... ZZzz...

Whatever happens tonight, I just wanted to say it has been a good battle from both sides. I'm willing to side with Chrom if we lose.

22 minutes ago, Maymeimai said:

Its coming to an end... I am so sleepy right now but I can't stop voting, I cant let Ephraim down... ZZzz...

Same here, I'd feel so bad waking up and getting the notice "you lose" because I slept...

but *yawn*... so sleepy...

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I don't expect anyone to beat Lucina either. I would just like the satisfaction of showing that more than just 3DS/Archanea characters can make it high in this stuff. After this and the Heroes poll, IS will think twice about making crossovers 3DS and Archanea characters only! The poll winners weren't even 3DS characters! They were Ike and Lyn! GC/Wii and GBA characters!

Except TMS's story basically replicates Shadow Dragon's story, hence why they made a crossover with Archanea characters and threw Awakening in because of being the latest title and because of popularity.

Also, whoa Chrom was behind 900K votes and now he is 1.1M ahead taking the lead, what a close battle. Chrom never give up!

9 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Except TMS's story basically replicates Shadow Dragon's story, hence why they made a crossover with Archanea characters and threw Awakening in because of being the latest title and because of popularity.

First I've heard of this. Also, they could've done a story that wasn't replicating Shadow Dragon's. Besides, didn't SD sell poorly? Why would they want to replicate a game that sold poorly?

We can't be so sure. I'm sure Team Chrom will notice and retaliate as soon as possible. *biting nails*

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

What are you referring to?

Sorry, the "Why copy Shadow Dragon?" thing. Since Marth is the main protagonist, it makes sense that they would use its plot as a template if they wanted to copy a game's plot. That or Awakening, but more people would be likely to notice.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

What are you referring to?

I think my post about Shadow Dragon, but it stlil doesn't make sense, as Marth surely wasn't the most popular character even back then. That was probably Lucina.

EDIT: Falcom, I did say MIGHT. xP

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

I think my post about Shadow Dragon, but it stlil doesn't make sense, as Marth surely wasn't the most popular character even back then. That was probably Lucina.

EDIT: Falcom, I did say MIGHT. xP

He may not be the most popular, but he is Mr. Fire Emblem.

3 minutes ago, Falcom said:

We can't be so sure. I'm sure Team Chrom will notice and retaliate as soon as possible. *biting nails*

Not if I have anything to say about that.

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

He may not be the most popular, but he is Mr. Fire Emblem.

That I won't deny. But I still bet that sales would've at least been a LITTLE better had characters from non-Archanea/3DS games been added.

Back on topic, one hour left! Ephraim won't lose if I have anything to say about it either! I got 100 flags from all the Takumi-ness I got recently (let me complete the colorless gauntlet quest), and I used 50 of them earlier. I'll use the other 50 next!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Not on my watch! I still have 100 flags. I'm gonna use all of them right now. I hope everyone does the same. I'd rather ensure Ephraim's victory now, than struggle pointlessly against Lucina, so good bye emergency flags, you serve us well.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Not if I have anything to say about that.

I thought you were beating up my poor little girl Eirika with Team Lucina this round.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I thought you were beating up my poor little girl Eirika with Team Lucina this round.

Never underestimate what I can do.