Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

I don't have anymore flags ¿What can I do now? The only quest I have left for another 100 pack, is the "green ally unit in your team" , and that is so random that sounds impossible haha

You can field your own green unit (make it your left most unit/leader), and that will count towards that quest.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I'm not sure if this was posted before, but this picture reflects quite accurately the voting gauntlet right now:

http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1230953-fire-emblem

I hadn't seen this colored. Nice find!

3 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

I don't have anymore flags ¿What can I do now? The only quest I have left for another 100 pack, is the "green ally unit in your team" , and that is so random that sounds impossible haha

Not much, aside from contribute your 5 dailies.

To get that 100, just field one of your own greens~

*Edit* NINJA'D BY IRIS

Edited by Elieson

if only there's one way to tell Roy user to remove Tadept.

There's too many red users, barely any green users and blue users are slowly growing. Had to swap Tharja for Ephraim... =/

Welp, team Chrom took the lead (and fast too). Hoping that team Ephraim can catch up again cause I also don't want this to be Awakening vs. Awakening. Also why isn't this thread pinned already?

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Welp, team Chrom took the lead (and fast too). Hoping that team Ephraim can catch up again cause I also don't want this to be Awakening vs. Awakening. Also why isn't this thread pinned already?

Same here. There's not much time left. But one thing's for sure, whoever pulls into the lead at like...the last few minutes will take it.

6 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Okay, no more mercy, I'll use my remaining flags 'til the end of this battle!

9 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I guess it's probably not pinned since during the Gauntlet, people will be posting enough to keep it pretty close to the top, and once the Gauntlet's over no one will post at all anymore.

I think the "Ask a question..." Thread should be pinned to be honest.  It's fallen of the front page a few times, and it's nice to have that single topic, rather than people make new ones for minor questions.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I guess it's probably not pinned since during the Gauntlet, people will be posting enough to keep it pretty close to the top, and once the Gauntlet's over no one will post at all anymore.

I think the "Ask a question..." Thread should be pinned to be honest.  It's fallen of the front page a few times, and it's nice to have that single topic, rather than people make new ones for minor questions.

True I suppose.

Well, I've got 200 Flags from the Quests left.  I feel like tossing them in with Eirika at this point when be a lost cause.  I expected to lose, but I thought it would be closer than this.

Nintendo never upped the stakes again, after we passed 10 Billion votes, did they?  A bit disappointing, after Leo lost, that was the main thing keeping me interested.

Oh boy... Ephraim vs Chrom at the time of this post (3:30 US Central Time).

PXJcexS.png

Not looking good for Ephraim who is now about 5 million behind Chrom. I suppose the western fanbase definitely supports Chrom over Ephraim.

Guess I gotta spend up my flag reserves and settle for second place, any tactical superiority in saving flags is practically lost at this rate. All the contender against Lucina (Chrom or Ephraim) can do is hope to match her numbers and hope there are still some flag reserves left, but I doubt that.

Lucina's Legion has the numbers and can easily stockpile flags while Ephraim and Chrom are using up flags left and right. Leo's team likely used up flags and Erika supporters likely used flags during rounds 1 & 2.

I suppose my enthusiasm and morale just faded away and want the Gauntlet to be over with. The match against Chrom is fun and I intend to support Ephraim to my fullest extent, but I suppose I was hyping myself too much for the "hypothetical finals." If Lucina does somehow lose, then maybe I'll go skydiving or something.

Edited by Sire

18 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

No one will post until the next gaintlet, but when the next gauntlet comes someone else will be like "Hey this needs it's own topic!" And then (Insert admin name here) will say "We already have a topic for this . . . ." Granted it will be barren for a while but considering this already almost has as much replies as the official pull topic I think pinning this is worthwhile.

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Nintendo never upped the stakes again, after we passed 10 Billion votes, did they?  A bit disappointing, after Leo lost, that was the main thing keeping me interested.

I tried to tell you, but you just wouldn't listen. "Join team Ephraim", I said . . . .  

Edited by Arcanite

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

No one will post until the next gaintlet, but when the next gauntlet comes someone else will be like "Hey this needs it's on topic!" And then (Insert admin name here) will say "We already have a topic for this . . . ." Granted it will be barren for a while but considering this already has more replies than the official pull topic I think pinning this is worthwhile.

I tried to tell you, but you just wouldn't listen. "Join team Ephraim", I said . . . .  

I wonder if they'll revive this thread, or make a new one each time.  Pinning it when there's no Gauntlet would just clog real estate on the first page.

I generally like Eirika more than Ephraim, plus I managed to pull a 4* Eirika, but have no Ephraim of my own.  And after Ephraim beat Leo, I couldn't side with him so easily.

My overall preference for these guys would probably be

Leo>Eirika>>Ephraim=Chrom=Lucina=Sharena>Elise=Alfonse

16 minutes ago, Sire said:

Oh boy... Ephraim vs Chrom at the time of this post (3:30 US Central Time).

Hide contents

PXJcexS.png

Not looking good for Ephraim who is now about 5 million behind Chrom. I suppose the western fanbase definitely supports Chrom over Ephraim.

Guess I gotta spend up my flag reserves and settle for second place, any tactical superiority in saving flags is practically lost at this rate. All the contender against Lucina (Chrom or Ephraim) can do is hope to match her numbers and hope there are still some flag reserves left, but I doubt that.

Lucina's Legion has the numbers and can easily stockpile flags while Ephraim and Chrom are using up flags left and right. Leo's team likely used up flags and Erika supporters likely used flags during rounds 1 & 2.

I suppose my enthusiasm and morale just faded away and want the Gauntlet to be over with. The match against Chrom is fun and I intend to support Ephraim to my fullest extent, but I suppose I was hyping myself too much for the "hypothetical finals." If Lucina does somehow lose, then maybe I'll go skydiving or something.

I really wish I joined Ephraim side now. I have him in the team... but I join the winning side. Assuming Ephraim goes to the final. I would have benefit more than in Lucina since I dont own her.

Although the theme of this gauntlet challenge is "princes and princesses", I'm still starting to feel that they should've put in Lissa instead of Lucina -- as one other guy on here mentioned earlier. It might've been a better idea to save Chrom and Lucina as a pair for a potential "parents vs children" gauntlet, which could've been done since we have Eliwood+Roy, Hector+Lilina, Chrom+Lucina, and we may have gotten Sigurd at some point. We also have Nino+Raigh. Lissa is Chrom's sister, so I think it would've been a nice brothers vs. sisters thing, too. The banner is called "sibling bonds" after all.

I'm still team Alfonse (as well as team Eirika). I'll back either Ephraim or Chrom, regardless of whoever wins, but I can't say I have any more flags to give other than the daily bonuses, lol.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

I really wish I joined Ephraim side now. I have him in the team... but I join the winning side. Assuming Ephraim goes to the final. I would have benefit more than in Lucina since I dont own her.

And your favorite fe is sacred stones. Tsk Tsk tsk. It's too bad you can't switch after your team wins.

For me it's more like:

Ephraim > Eirika > anyone else

Edited by Arcanite

Guess this is a thing now? Ok then.

Overall Preference: Wyrs>Ephraim>Leo>Sharena>Eirika>Elise>Lucina & Chrom>I forgot. Who's the last person? (No offense).

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Although the theme of this gauntlet challenge is "princes and princesses", I'm still starting to feel that they should've put in Lissa instead of Lucina -- as one other guy on here mentioned earlier. It might've been a better idea to save Chrom and Lucina as a pair for a potential "parents vs children" gauntlet, which could've been done since we have Eliwood+Roy, Hector+Lilina, Chrom+Lucina, and we may have gotten Sigurd at some point. We also have Nino+Raigh. Lissa is Chrom's sister, so I think it would've been a nice brothers vs. sisters thing, too. The banner is called "sibling bonds" after all.

If Lissa was hypothetically put in place of Lucina, I say take Elise out and put in Camilla instead. Too many healers to be crushed. :'(

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

And your favorite fe is sacred stones. Tsk Tsk tsk. It's too bad you can't switch after your team wins.

yeah... favourite lord isnt Ephraim... I do prefer Eirika over Ephraim... but it was 2am... and I need to side a team.   I skipped all the reading and said... fck it Lucina will win. In terms of Lord preference

Ryoma > Eirika=Roy > Xander=Ephraim=Awakening=Almost all other Lords > Other Lords > alphonse/sharena

So ... yeah ...

Edited by Ryuke