Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Whichever team wins is likely to be severely weakened by this point though.

Yeah, but Ephraim going to the final round would be way better than it just being f-ing Awakening though.

Just now, Arthur97 said:

You know, some of us actually like Chrom and Lucina.

You know, some of us have opinions too. And are tired of nearly everything being about THEM.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

You know, some of us have opinions too. And are tired of nearly everything being about THEM.

I'm not getting into this. I've seen your posts, you take every chance to complain about Lucina and Chrom. You are the instigator, and I will not be sucked into a debate on this matter. 

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

I'm not getting into this. I've seen your posts, you take every chance to complain about Lucina and Chrom. You are the instigator, and I will not be sucked into a debate on this matter. 

Yet you were the one who replied to me first. You're wrong on both lol. But you are right that it would be silly to argue over this gauntlet.

Also, why is it such a problem that I hate them? I'm not complaining to every person that hates Ike. In fact, I consider one Ike hater here my friend (Glaceon).

Edited by Anacybele

If Ephraim wins, I'll probably join that team next.  If it's Chrom vs Lucina, I'm not sure.  I don't really dislike either, but I don't have a strong preference for one over the other either.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ana, please. Everybody and their dog knows about your mild dislike of Chrom and Lucina. No need to go over it ever again.

I wasn't though? I was talking about how Sacred Stones vs Awakening would be better than Awakening vs Awakening. It just happens that Chrom and Lucina are the Awakening characters in this. Never was I shoving a dislike of them at anyone. It wasn't my intent, anyway.

Also, yayz, GO EPHRAIM. I also managed to win a couple battles again. Sorry, Freddy, but we're just having too much bad luck. I switched to Sharena and Cordelia this time.

Edited by Anacybele

Just now, Arthur97 said:

Let's be honest, that doesn't mean much in this fight.

Lucina taking crown either way, but I will cheer for Team Awakening. Go Chrom! If I can grind Chrom's RES to max within a single day with Limitbreaker on, you guys can definitely win!

Just now, IMCasual said:

Lucina taking crown either way, but I will cheer for Team Awakening. Go Chrom! If I can grind Chrom's RES to max within a single day with Limitbreaker on, you guys can definitely win!

That takes either dedication or extreme boredom. Anyway, I want Chrom to win as a character, but it will probably be better for Lucina if he loses.

1 minute ago, Arthur97 said:

That takes either dedication or extreme boredom. Anyway, I want Chrom to win as a character, but it will probably be better for Lucina if he loses.

Pure dedication, took me over 800 hours to finally max out every units stats only to lose my copy of Awakening when I moved. If only everyone has a balance growth rate like Robin and his descendants...

Hahaha yeah, that picture is pretty accurate. I haven't heard any update on the Lucina/Eirika match in ages, on the other hand I don't really need to.

It's too bad the matches finishes in the middle of the night for me, because I would have liked to follow the Ephraim/Chrom one until the end. All I can do in some hours is to hope that Ephraim wins, if not I'm just going to join Lucina. 50% because I plain like her better than Chrom, 48% because I want easy feathers from the win since I'm out of flags, 2% because I'll be salty at Chrom for beating Ephraim. No matter how it ends though, both teams put up a splendid fight.

3 minutes ago, Eleanore said:

I haven't heard any update on the Lucina/Eirika match in ages, on the other hand I don't really need to.

Yeah you probably don't wanna know.

I used all my flags ¿What can I do now? The only quest I have left for another 100 pack, is the "green ally unit in your team" , and that is so random that sounds impossible haha

Edited by SniperGYS