Voting Gauntlet Discussion Thread

Vaximillian

I think it's because none of the eirika supporters went over to us. Even so, I'm gonna get a clean ranking on team Ephraim cause our score is low. Booyah!

Edited by Arcanite

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I think it's because none of the eirika supporters went over to us. Even so, I'm gonna get a clean ranking on team Ephraim cause our score is low. Booyah!

Betrayed by the little sister. How bittersweet. If not for her, what do we fight for?

Very pleased we made it this far, and I tip my hat to the Leos and Chroms.

10 minutes ago, InigoPadalin said:

Eirika : I am BETRAYAL!! 

Pinapple has infected Eirika! Nuuuu 

(JK but sad that our little sister "betrays" us. Reminds me of someone....)

You really start to think Ephraim is having the worst result out of everyone dispite that tense battle at this point XD.

first his best friend betrays him and now Eirika betrays him for Lucina DX

10 minutes ago, Thany said:

You really start to think Ephraim is having the worst result out of everyone dispite that tense battle at this point XD.

Another thing too I just realized, people may not even be trying. They're probably like "well this impossible". Just log in once and spend their flags just for the fudge of it. But that ranking though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Another thing too I just realized, people may not even be trying. They're probably like "well this impossible". Just log in once and spend their flags just for the fudge of it. But that ranking though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well, almost no one here cares about the current score anymore, so I guess we're not really trying. Not like it matters anyways, as long as we're happy with the results.

4 hours ago, IMCasual said:

Lucina supporters are mostly silence majority, I genuinely feel happy seeing people liking her and posting good things about about her after all the vocal hates she been getting in the internet. This make me a happy Lucina's fan. :D

Just woke up, but, yes, that seems to be the case. It's probably one of the major reasons I finally made an account was to provide a positive voice for Lucina.

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Just woke up, but, yes, that seems to be the case. It's probably one of the major reasons I finally made an account was to provide a positive voice for Lucina.

Honestly, we need more fans like you, especially when there are people like this guy: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5ystx2/ephraim_just_all_talk/making Lucina fans look bad (he's getting dragged right now though)

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Honestly, we need more fans like you, especially when there are people like this guy: https://www.reddit.com/r/FireEmblemHeroes/comments/5ystx2/ephraim_just_all_talk/making Lucina fans look bad (he's getting dragged right now though)

Based on what I saw on that link, now I'm salty.... I'm recovering from being sprinkled with salt with music. I agree with Korath, and thank god everyone here is here in good fun.

7 hours ago, Korath88 said:

They doubled the team rank rewards for the final round. Wow, I actually feel cheated here. If people had known this beforehand, we would have all saved our flags for the finals.

This is actually terrible game design as it encourages bandwagoning and freeloading while those who helped carry the team through the first 2 rounds get punished for it. Good job IntSys.

Eh, I decided early on that I was going to use all my flags in the first two rounds because they wouldn't make it possible to beat Lucina in the final round or be much help getting a good rank when the teams were at their largest, and I don't think this would have changed that.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Eh, I decided early on that I was going to use all my flags in the first two rounds because they wouldn't make it possible to beat Lucina in the final round or be much help getting a good rank when the teams were at their largest, and I don't think this would have changed that.

That's what I did for Round 2, and placed in the top 1k for it, but now I have nothing for my fight as Ephraim now and against Lucina, I feel r-r-robbed :(

THE BLUE MENACE KNOWS HOW TO GET UNDER OUR SKIN

6 minutes ago, Elieson said:

That's what I did for Round 2, and placed in the top 1k for it, but now I have nothing for my fight as Ephraim now and against Lucina, I feel r-r-robbed :(

THE BLUE MENACE KNOWS HOW TO GET UNDER OUR SKIN

The only hope against Lucina was if the majority of Chrom and Eirika supporters joined us. Seemed that didn't happen, but oh well!

1 hour ago, Korath88 said:

I actually like these kind of people, they will do our dirty job of attacking radical haters of the newer games where else I ignored. Save us the other side of the same fandom time doing meaningless debating. Rather than mocking the fandom on Reddit should just go ham on YouTube's comment section on those idiots that say Awakening killed the series. 

Edited by IMCasual

7 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

So I just woke up to the pretty much expected loss of Chrom.  Now I'm unsure who to side with.  Anyone want to talk to the enemy and try to recruit me?

We are no enemy, we are a family so come and join your daughter to earn free feathers. 

Edited by IMCasual