Guys...I am no longer without a 5 star unit.

Anacybele

Mainly been using my feathers to bring a few ladies up to 3-star+. However, since I have over 13K feathers, I've been considering making Sharena a 5-star, especially since I got 4-star Ursula from the Lunatic map (so I've wound up saving 2K feathers since they're not need to promote 3-star Ursula). I also like Sharena despite her having limited characterization (though she really does seem to like the summoner).

Gz on a earned 5-star Fred.

Edited by Roflolxp54

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Falcom said:

I feel like the game is purposefully not allowing you to summon 5 star units until you get 5 star Ike.

When Ana summons him though she's probably gonna back flip through the ceiling lol

48 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I kinda like my men a bit older tho.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Coolio!

And an older female audience? What counts as older here? Like my age and up? I'm about to be 26 in two months. But yeah, Takumi is younger.. I kinda like my men a bit older tho. I mean, not like middle age or anything, but mid to late twenties, like I think Freddy is.

I'm 30, does that count?

Congratulations on getting Frederick to five stars, and I hope you'll be able to get Ike when he's introduced. Building a team of your favorite characters is one of the best parts of the game, at least to me.

...Though I haven't upgraded anyone all the way yet, as I've been hoarding feathers since I started playing. Most of my favorite characters aren't in the game yet (and might not be any time soon; Lute and Lethe come to mind), and those that are, I don't have yet. Mostly Florina, even if I don't like her art, but I'd probably upgrade a four star Caeda too.

I've been thinking of spending the feathers on adult Tiki, since she's definitely up there, but... I don't know. I feel like I'd regret it somehow. Her Speed is so bad, and I already have young Tiki...

Congratulations! I have yet to save up the 20k feathers myself, because I kept bumping people up from their 2 and 3 star variants, and now I have so many 4 star heroes just waiting for a mountain of feathers to fall on us that I don't even know who I'm going to give that symbolic first promotion to. It's good to see that you kept your eyes on the goal this whole time.

58 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

When Ana summons him though she's probably gonna back flip through the ceiling lol

Hahaha, something like that will happen. XD I might even be as ecstatic as I was when Ike was revealed for Smash Wii U/3DS!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What? :P

And Rezzy, probably. :P

I got Freddy up to lv. 28 so far (though I've been out all day too) and he has all his best skills. I must say, leveling a 5 star is far easier than anything lower. Freddy OHKOs almost everything now. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Congrats :D 

I do adore Freddy. Loyal knights plus butlers equals yay for me :D 

I haven't upgraded any characters to 5* myself yet (plenty of 3 - 4 star upgrades). I'm hoarding my feathers in the vain hopes that one day a 3* Kent will come out. He's going straight to five - I don't care if he will likely be a red and I don't need any more reds xD 

Hey, I'm sure Sain and Kent will both come! I really want Sain myself. He's the only Elibe character I like a lot. I'm gonna 5 star him for sure if necessary. Same with a bunch of Tellius characters!

6 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Congrats :D 

I do adore Freddy. Loyal knights plus butlers equals yay for me :D 

I haven't upgraded any characters to 5* myself yet (plenty of 3 - 4 star upgrades). I'm hoarding my feathers in the vain hopes that one day a 3* Kent will come out. He's going straight to five - I don't care if he will likely be a red and I don't need any more reds xD 

Didn't Kent start with a higher Lance proficiency and Sain had higher Sword?  Or am I misremembering?

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Didn't Kent start with a higher Lance proficiency and Sain had higher Sword?  Or am I misremembering?

I was only remembering that Sain forgot his sword since knights looked more noble with lances... If he does end up with lances, then even better, since I only have one five star lance unit -.-

@Anacybele

I love Sain, too. I'm praying for three star, since I have no luck getting even the four star only units I want, never mind five star -.-

Edited by Cute Chao
more info

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Kent uses swords in the arena while Sain uses lances there instead. I've forgotten their starting weapon ranks but I'm pretty sure Kent mains swords and Sain, lances.

Figured you'd do someone from FE6. It's only natural. :P

Freddy's now lv. 30. But I'm also out of stamina right now. lol Also, not only does he now OHKO a crapton of stuff, he also doesn't take any damage from a lot of stuff! I love him. <3

I saw him get a 58x2 damage on an armor. Holy moly. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Congrats.

I hadn't managed to taise anyone to anything, but i am working on raising my Roy to a five star (i just need to figure out how to get more feathers).

3 minutes ago, Reloaded said:

Hey, congrats!

And for your question, MRobin because, man, I really need blue magic.

Of I could trade, you could have mine.

Wow, congrats on your shiny Fred! I hope he finds his Lord Chrom sometime soon (as per his new quote; he's so lonely!).

I'm still deciding who to upgrade to 5*... Odds are, I'll sit on the feathers until the next banner or until I get a character I really, really like.

6 hours ago, mochibird said:

Wow, congrats on your shiny Fred! I hope he finds his Lord Chrom sometime soon (as per his new quote; he's so lonely!).

Aw, but he's got his wifey there to keep him company. XD I've got female Robin and I ship them, remember. lol But jokes aside, I feel like it's more that Freddy's worried about his lord. He IS very protective after all. :P I remember writing him like this in my Freddy x Robin honeymoon fic too. He keeps saying he's concerned about how Chrom and Lissa would fare without him for a while, hahaha. lol

Congrats on upgrading your very own Freddy - hopefully he serves you well long into the future :)

I haven't actually bumped any units up to 5 stars yet.  I have been considering upgrading my Camilla (+Atk, -HP), as she is really hurting for that brave axe+, but she is a little shaky in this meta, so idk.

My own first 20k feathers upgrade was Nino, just before round 2 of the gauntlet ended. I had enough feathers after sending the 3* Ursula home.

I haven't really thought about who I will upgrade to 5* next, but I'm considering Sharena. My only 5* blue unit is Robin-M, so I don't think it would be a bad choice.

Other 4* blue units I currently have would be Gwendolyn, Jagen, Abel, Subaki, Odin and Ursula. Takumi is also my only colourless 5* unit, with my 4* units being Gordin, Setsuna, Felicia, Azama, Sakura and Clarine.

Gordin is like a 2-move, ranged armour knight with his poor speed and good HP, Str and Def. Yet I also really like Felicia's debuffs and Res, along with decent Spd and Atk. I also like Setsuna because she's Setsuna. I suppose one of these guys will be made into 5* units after Sharena's turn.

If it wasn't for getting a 5 star Frederick now, I might be ditching the game entirely. IS only insists on making focuses I don't like. I'm having little reason to play the game or summon anyone anymore. If I uninstall, I lose the 5 star Frederick, so...

Edited by Anacybele

'Grats on your Fred

I promoted Nino to 5 because she is massive. I looked at her 5* stats and looked at my existing team (Ryoma+Olivia, mainly, + variable 3rd and 4th) and was like, yeah she works beautifully with them

and she does

also mine is +spd -def which is like one of the best natures for nino to have

I'm not sure what my next promotion will be yet--I have 12k feathers and a rate of ~3k-3k5 feathers a week from arena, potentially more now since they're going to make the arena easier to get feathers from. I could save it for when Ayra gets added to Heroes, if I don't get her as 5* (or if I don't pull a favorable nature at 5*), or if I roll a 4* abel I can promote him, since I really like how he plays, or I can promote Sharena, who's also really good.

Edited by Thor Odinson

I'm surprised at how many people have said Nino here. I ditched her (didn't need or want her). But thanks, Thor. :)

On another note, max Freddy. :D Kinda wish his attack was a biiit higher, but I'm satisfied. ^^ Physical units can barely touch him most of the time with that def, hahaha. I liked his conversation too! He's grown attached to me. <3

Capture_2017-03-13-23-10-35_zpsv4vymwvv.

Edited by Anacybele

What skills do you have in mind for Freddy once skill inheritance comes out?

Good stuff.  I don't think I've ever faced a 5* Freddy before, either in the arena or among the many faces in the voting gauntlet.  It's certainly unique, if nothing else!

I also chose to spend my 20k feathers on upgrading an axe unit, non other than everyone's favorite strong, clever, handsome, and righteous Dragon General

Spoiler

6iFnewP.png

Certainly there are better candidates for the 20k feathers, but no regrets here. =]