All Hail the Dancing Manakete: New Banner Revealed

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

Nope. Odin is blue. And he's a dark mage. So it's not really like that.

Odin is a wannabe dark mage, his true purpose is myrmidonity!

Damn, I always forget about him. My beautiful theory is debunked. Oh well.

1 minute ago, Sartek said:

Odin is a dark mage and yet is a blue tome (granted his weapon doesn't scream "dark magic") and both Y!Tiki and Nowi start have Fire breath as a low level weapon (despite one of them being a blue unit).

Yes, both of you present convincing arguments for why I am wrong. All that's left for me is to scream silently when Lucius is a staff bot tomorrow.

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Odin is a wannabe dark mage, his true purpose is myrmidonity!

Damn, I always forget about him. My beautiful theory is debunked. Oh well.

I completely agree XD

So, yeah, it's difficult to see one definite color for a mage. Generaly, it's about their tomes (Excalibur for Merric, Cymbeline for Sanaki), but light and dark magic are more difficult. But I don't think we'll have a green dark mage or a red light mage. But... they can surprise us... XD

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Yes, both of you present convincing arguments for why I am wrong. All that's left for me is to scream silently when Lucius is a staff bot tomorrow.

I feel for you. I cried (despite being sure that it would be so) when Lachesis was relegated as a terrible staffbot. (And certainly Ethlin and Nanna will too)

It's a real shame we can't choose our units' equipped weapon like we can equip their skills/passives. It's also a shame they haven't changed/expanded the magic triangle from red/blue/green to anima/light/elder. At least that would be more akin to what we know and are familiar with in the series.

Just now, Sartek said:

(And certainly Ethlin and Nanna will too)

Most likely they will. Apparently, sword-wielding troubadours were a myth and never existed in reality.

They could have given them three (four including Jeanne) a sword in the weapon slot and an untransferable healing skill in the support slot.
Alas, they did what they did, and now Lucius will probably fall to the same fate. Dreadful.

28 minutes ago, Raven said:

This banner is a good start to adding new cast to Heroes. However, the current slow rate of new characters means we won't get every FE character into Heroes for years to come.

I'm still going to hold on to my orbs for when most of the FE7 and FE8 cast is finally released. Over 100 saved up so far.

That's the plan, I think. I'm assuming the game will have a lifespan of at least 3 years.

Perhaps they'll start releasing Heroes at increasingly quicker rates (they have gone from 4 to 6 recently) or have massive 50+ updates after many months (at least once per year).

Anyway, I'm excited for Ninian mainly. Didn't think she'd be coming this quick ^^

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They could have given them three (four including Jeanne) a sword in the weapon slot and an untransferable healing skill in the support slot.

I was deluding myself with this idea before my dream was broken. I liked the earth sword design

1 hour ago, Silith13 said:

I'm worried about Lucius holding that staff. I want a GOOD chance of pulling Jaffar. Not a shitty one with 4 possible colourless pulls.

Idealy Karel is red.
Lucius for blue.
Ninian for green.
Rest is colourless.

Imma start sending dessidents to the gulags to butter favour with Stalin so he can reach down from the heavens to give me that Jaffar.

I hope Lucius isn't a staff user! I want light magic in this game! It should be blue, given that dark magic is red.

20 minutes ago, Sartek said:

I was deluding myself with this idea before my dream was broken. I liked the earth sword design

Well, if Finn is made a sword unit, they could give him the Earth Sword, due to him being Lachesis's canon husband. The chances are low though.

10 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Well, if Finn is made a sword unit, they could give him the Earth Sword, due to him being Lachesis's canon husband. The chances are low though.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Finn's brave lance is iconic to him. I'm going to flip each and every table in existence if he's somehow not a lancer.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! Finn's brave lance is iconic to him. I'm going to flip each and every table in existence if he's somehow not a lancer.

And the Wing Spear is iconic to Caeda.

18 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

The chances are more than low since she has no canon husband (They never confirmed anything like they did with FuryxLevin)

Edited by Sartek

Just now, The DanMan said:

And the Wing Spear is iconic to Caeda.

the difference is, the wing spear never existed until shadow dragon

finn's always had the brave lance

1 minute ago, unique said:

the difference is, the wing spear never existed until shadow dragon

finn's always had the brave lance

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Ba_japan_fe01.png

I see no WIng Spear there.

True, but many more people recognize Caeda than Finn.

16 minutes ago, The Lord Of Gems said:

Also, where is Dorcas? He performed pretty well in the poll, so I'd think they would add him soon.

Ike came first (and fifth even if that's stupid) and he still isn't in the game. I don't think we can rely on the poll to determine release order.

I'm probably not going to go for this roll. I do like Karel a lot, and the rest a fair amount, but not enough to not save for other units. I hope they add some as three star units in the future, though, and not just four and five, since I'm getting a bit bored of always getting the same three star units time after time...

Just now, Korath88 said:

I'm going to roll specifically for whatever colour Ninian is. Hope I can get her before the focus ends,  unlike Eirika, who still hasn't shown up yet.

I never played Blazing blade so I don't really care about these characters  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

unless they're really good or something I probably won't do anything with em.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

I'm more excited for the artwork than anything else. Maybe they'll be good enough to use in a sig.

Lol

I'm really liking what we see of the art for everyone, though something about Priscilla's face feels off to me (can't really say what it is). All of them being characters I like is really bad though since I'm supposed to be saving for Tellius people after splurging on princes and princesses...

I really hope that staff is just part of the art and Lucius is still a tome user. FE has enough infantry healers that they don't need to make mages into healers anyways.

35 minutes ago, Raven said:

It's a real shame we can't choose our units' equipped weapon like we can equip their skills/passives. It's also a shame they haven't changed/expanded the magic triangle from red/blue/green to anima/light/elder. At least that would be more akin to what we know and are familiar with in the series.

If they did that triangle the amounts of characters for anima would be way too large in comparison to the other two, and light would have a shortage.

(Also we can change weapons, the selection is just really limited per character :P: )