Retweet event for free orbs

Thalyon

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure this was mentioned in the voting gaunlet thread, but #TeamFeh for the win!

3 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

shit dude we're only at about 3k. We need to pick up the pace with this haha ;; 

I did retweet the Japanese one today. Will do the same with the others later.

Also yeah, Lucina has no chance against Feh at all. Now she will be on the receiving end of a roflstomping.

Edited by Vaximillian

50k share?

Yeah.. this seems hard af.

Why? Because let's say there are about 100K Arena players (at least we always rank)...We need at least half of the population to retweet.

1/4 of these Arena players dont use Twitter, 1/4 have Twitter but neglected for quite some long time, 1/4 wont promote for shameless promotion...

idk man.

Edit: It might be possible if ... it was Facebook or ... Seem like's there's way more than 100K players in the community now (I really dont know).
I assume we are combining with JPN... that being said. I did my RT.

EDIT2: It is possible.. we can just retweet all 3 nintendo pages and all we need is 33,334 users.

Edited by Ryuke

18 minutes ago, Thalyon said:

Nintendo announced a retweet event to get 5 orbs! 

For some reason this image reminds me strongly of Super Smash Bros.

...Owl confirmed in SSB:Switch!

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Not even half an hour in and we are already over 10% of the way there. We'll crush this milestone easily.

Don't forget they should count all the retweets of the JP, the NA, and EU posts together if I understood correctly, and the JP post already had like 25k+.

8 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Couldn't find the tweet for Europe. but Japan + America already have over 40k. Easy orbs for everyone

It's not there yet. I know since I follow NOE and Nintendo UK.

Dunno why they're taking ages though...

5 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

It's not there yet. I know since I follow NOE and Nintendo UK.

Dunno why they're taking ages though...

If Australia wasn't such a bro, Europe would always be last

It's kinda bad for them to be late about these things, when there's a deadline. I wonder if they'll extend the period because of this.

6 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's kinda bad for them to be late about these things, when there's a deadline. I wonder if they'll extend the period because of this.

Nah, they must have planned it. Badly.

Actually, I'm doing the Maths (horribly) and are the Japanese and American deadlines different? Maybe the European tweet will have a different deadline as well.

EDIT: No, they both end at 6:59 AM GMT +0.

Which is the start of the day in Europe. So ours probably starts tomorrow...

Edited by VincentASM

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Don't think they are going to extend it since we are only 7k tweets away now. It'll be kinda funny if we surpass the goal before Europe tweets. 

2 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Nah, they must have planned it. Badly.

Actually, I'm doing the Maths (horriby) and are the Japanese and American deadlines different? Maybe the European tweet will have a different deadline as well.

Nope, 4 pm Tokyo is 12 am Pacific, cuz that's when the server starts a new day. It was 11 pm Pacific before Daylights Savings ruined everything.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Wait, so we have to retweet that Twitter post that is linked on the first post of this thread and retweet all the other Twitter posts that are in different languages correct? I do want to get those 5 free orbs.

23 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Wait, so we have to retweet that Twitter post that is linked on the first post of this thread and retweet all the other Twitter posts that are in different languages correct? I do want to get those 5 free orbs.

Yes, that is the most efficient way.

The two current tweets say the combined retweets between the Japanese, European and North American accounts must be over 50,000.

They did not say one user cannot retweet all three accounts. This also worked for the first global retweet event.

14 minutes ago, Kiran said:

And we've cleared the goal! Looks like Japan and America did all the work as Nintendo Europe still hasn't tweeted.

Hopefully because we absolutely slaughtered it they'll give us more orbs! Maybe 5 more?

14 minutes ago, Kiran said:

And we've cleared the goal! Looks like Japan and America did all the work as Nintendo Europe still hasn't tweeted.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad as a European player.

Either way, this is great news, although I wonder how far we can go.