Retweet event for free orbs

Thalyon

Does anyone still understand why an owl is going against Lucina? Like is this the developers way of saying that all the characters in the gaunlet are losers?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Does anyone still understand why an owl is going against Lucina? Like is this the developers way of saying that all the characters in the gaunlet are losers?

The Owl, named Feh, is a mascot of sorts for the game, and it is the Owl who "runs" the japanese twitter for Fire Emblem Heroes, like how Isabelle "runs" the Animal Crossing twitter. So it's most likely a joke from the developers.

Edited by Water Mage

51 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

The Owl, named Feh, is a mascot of sorts for the game, and it is the Owl who "runs" the japanese twitter for Fire Emblem Heroes, like how Isabelle "runs" the Animal Crossing twitter. So it's most likely a joke from the developers.

I get that it's a joke but I honestly don't really find this joke so funny. Oh well.

I don't have Twitter, but might get one, if they keep doing these.  How close are we to the goal, or is it already over?

11 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't have Twitter, but might get one, if they keep doing these.  How close are we to the goal, or is it already over?

Apparently we cleared it before Europe had a chance to send the same tweet out.

5 minutes ago, Ryu Yuki said:

Apparently we cleared it before Europe had a chance to send the same tweet out.

Maybe they'll up the stakes.  They seem to have been setting the bar low with these thus far.

50 minutes ago, Directive Mayhem said:

We must appease the mighty Feh with our delicious retweets, lest doom befall us all.

I mean I'm already giving Anna animal sacrifices but I'm not about to make a twitter for some stupid owl named after the game (Fire Emblem Heroes, in case some didn't notice). I'm WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY more scared of Anna than Feh.

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

The sign up for Twitter is right here. It's actually free to sign up on Twitter.

By the way, I managed to retweet the North American and the Japanese Twitter Announcement posts, I'm going to look for the European Post for all of us get the free orbs.

Edit: I don't see Nintendo of Europe posted a Twitter Post yet as of right now, but I wondered if we can still get those 5 free orbs tomorrow that we promised to retweet the North American and the Japanese post or we might have to wait the Nintendo of Europe to make a new post for making an another retweet.

Edited by King Marth 64

45 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

The sign up for Twitter is right here. It's actually free to sign up on Twitter.

By the way, I managed to retweet the North American and the Japanese Twitter Announcement posts, I'm going to look for the European Post for all of us get the free orbs.

I try to keep my social medias to a minimum, but thanks for the link.  If it ever looks like we won't be far surpassing the goals they set, I'll sign up so I can contribute.

4 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

I quit twitter

Hey, this isn't the place to talk about the president or conservative opinions. If you ask me, get better friends. Or is it followers? I'm too old for social media

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Hey, this isn't the place to talk about the president or conservative opinions. If you ask me, get better friends. Or is it followers? I'm too old for social media

I'm 30, Social Media wasn't really even a thing, until I was in college.  Heck, there wasn't even YouTube when I was in high school.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm 30, Social Media wasn't really even a thing, until I was in college.  Heck, there wasn't even YouTube when I was in high school.

I remember when you tube came out. My brother just kept watching family guy clips all the time. I still remember the "Puke a thon" clip. And the "where's my money" bit with Stewey and Brian. Good times . . . . . . Good times . . . . . . . 

Well we shouldn't have to worry about retweeting at this point.  Japan has 42k retweet, US has 18K retweets.  and Europe still has to post to make their.  So we got 50K minimum.  It be more interesting to see if do double of what they ask.  Plus with my non work twitter.  I just use to follow for most part.  Easier way to track things.  So don't worry if ya have twitter you have to tweet all the time.  Sometime its best just to observe.

18 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

I can only guess that Fire Emblem Heroes is so unpopular in Europe (in both downloads and MTX sales) that the European FE Heroes Twitter didn't bother with the retweet event.

Do you have a source about the downloads and MTX sales for European version of Fire Emblem Heroes? I just hope that we can get enough retweets reached to 50K so that we can those Orbs.

2 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

Do you have a source about the downloads and MTX sales for European version of Fire Emblem Heroes? I just hope that we can get enough retweets reached to 50K so that we can those Orbs.

This was brought up in an older thread.

3 hours ago, Arcanite said:

I mean I'm already giving Anna animal sacrifices but I'm not about to make a twitter for some stupid owl named after the game (Fire Emblem Heroes, in case some didn't notice). I'm WAAAAAAAAAAYYYY more scared of Anna than Feh.

Out of curiosity, what animals are we talking here? Goats or something more exotic like pegasi?

2 hours ago, Dylan Corona said:

I retweeted this earlier. Do we know when we get the orbs or? This was a cool idea, wouldn't mind seeing more of these haha.

The deadline is the 15th, so either on the 15th or the 16th.