Who should I promote to 5 stars (Contest)?

Falcom

I've been bored from playing Heroes for quite some time. So I thought of an idea (that's completely stupid) to spice things up for me. I'm gonna ask you guys who I should promote to 5*. Except there's a twist. Try and avoid voting for units that are considered top-tier and beneficial (for example, do not vote for Nino because everyone says she has high attack). Vote for characters that you want me to use, whether it'd be a character I like, find okay, or dislike. So basically, you have the chance to waste my 20k feathers or not. That's up to you.

In case you're worried, none of these characters are characters that I seriously want to promote right away (otherwise I wouldn't be doing this). And I have no regrets cause I'm just doing this to have some fun. Anyways, here are the rules:

-1 vote per person (choose wisely)

-Only choose 4* characters

-Voting begins now; Ends on Saturday March 17th at 1:00 PM EST

Here are the characters:

Screenshot.thumb.jpg.a81c28a8babbf3210313643b112b58bb.jpg

As for what I think of each character:

Highest Priority (Characters I want the most): Felicia, Nino, Roy

High Priority (Characters I would be happy to have): Eirika, Seliph, Frederick, Cain

Medium Priority (Characters that I can settle with): Eliwood, Marth, Odin, Arthur, Setsuna

Low Priority (Characters that I'm somewhat worried with): Effie, Jagen, Nowi, Azama, Draug, Corrin

Lowest Priority (Well...): Peri

2 minutes ago, BANRYU said:

this can be asked in the 'I just want to know one thing' thread.

Eh, not really this thread is calling for a lot of responses, not just an answer.

Torn between Eirika and Roy.  Have to go with Eirika because I've actually played Sacred Stones.  And she's a fun unit to use in FE:H.  Watching her appear to visually take green units back to her lair and slaughter them is great.

Just now, Lushen said:

Eh, not really this thread is calling for a lot of responses, not just an answer.

Torn between Eirika and Roy.  Have to go with Eirika because I've actually played Sacred Stones.  And she's a fun unit to use in FE:H.  Watching her appear to visually take green units back to her lair and slaughter them is great.

Ehh, I guess you're right... IDK after seeing enough of these that's sort of just my habitual response to threads like this x___x Lemme read it again and see if I can offer any decent input.....

...okay yeah I completely misunderstood the point of the thread ;; my apologies @Falcom for not reading the thread more thoroughly. 

Okay I'm gonna throw my vote in for Odin.

If this was me I would also want to know all of the IVs and natures of the units, but since it isn't...

I vote Erika. I have Sacred Stones bias, and she also performs well as a support unit due to her weapon buff (+3 ATT to adjacent allies), Hone SPD, and Drag Back. It is also fun sometimes seeing Erika charge at the enemy, kill them, and simply dance back one space.

Also, it's Erika! She has beautiful artwork and a somewhat fitting VA. She is one of my favorite units in Heroes.

I know my words don't make a difference to my vote but these honest-hearted people aren't looking at what you need which is a stronger Magic user. So I'm going NINO. NINO first and then eirika for epic bufferations.

that face when you don't read the full post lol

PERI CAUSE SHE LOVES GETTING STABBY

Edited by Arcanite

Eirika

She gives great support to Nino. And Nino can kill stuff just fine as a 4*

OMG I just realized we can get 4*Eirikas now! I really hope I can get lucky and get one eventually.

6 hours ago, Lushen said:

No.  This goes in the "Ask a FE Heroes question, get an answer" thread.