Training Tower Quest Woes

Falcom

Hmm... with Hector, a 4☆ Effie, and 2 4☆ Sheenas, do y'all think it's possible to finish the armored quest? I'm training the 2 Sheenas now and they're level 25 (Slow process :unsure:). Effie's level 34 and will soon be trained once the Sheenas hit the same level as her. Idk if I can do it... I mean I'm also training my fliers team which also looks murky. (Michaelis, Cordelia, Caeda, Narcian all 4☆s) 

What do you guys think? Should I push on or just forget about it? 

(Mostly F2P but threw some money into the game. No regrets though!) 

Thanks in advance! :^_^:

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the '4 x units' challenges seem doable. We're at the 13 days left mark and I've managed to do the cavs 4 times, infantry thrice, and fliers once (I don't have the armors trained up to do that one so I'm calling that a lost cause).

It really just seems like a matter of waiting to get the right matchups to me-- I only have 3&1/2 fliers trained up but I still managed the Cordelia map against 4 lancers with Cherche 4*, Beruka 4*, and Narcian 3* while Est just hung out (not trained up). 

I think these just may be doable, though. 

23 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Hmm... with Hector, a 4☆ Effie, and 2 4☆ Sheenas, do y'all think it's possible to finish the armored quest?

I tried it once, Sheena 4* 38, Effie & Draug 4* 37, Gwendolyn 3* 35. Discovered that Sheena with Ward Armor from Draug cannot survive one round against Ephraim (no armorslayer). I think I'll focus on the other quests...

32 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

Hmm... with Hector, a 4☆ Effie, and 2 4☆ Sheenas, do y'all think it's possible to finish the armored quest? I'm training the 2 Sheenas now and they're level 25 (Slow process :unsure:). Effie's level 34 and will soon be trained once the Sheenas hit the same level as her. Idk if I can do it... I mean I'm also training my fliers team which also looks murky. (Michaelis, Cordelia, Caeda, Narcian all 4☆s) 

What do you guys think? Should I push on or just forget about it? 

(Mostly F2P but threw some money into the game. No regrets though!) 

Thanks in advance! :^_^:

You should be able to manage, but it might be helpful to use Draug so you'll have some red. Unless you just avoid times when the Tenth Stratum has more greens than your own greens can handle.

24 minutes ago, chirp said:

I tried it once, Sheena 4* 38, Effie & Draug 4* 37, Gwendolyn 3* 35. Discovered that Sheena with Ward Armor from Draug cannot survive one round against Ephraim (no armorslayer). I think I'll focus on the other quests...

19 minutes ago, Othin said:

You should be able to manage, but it might be helpful to use Draug so you'll have some red. Unless you just avoid times when the Tenth Stratum has more greens than your own greens can handle.

Thanks for the inputs! So Draug is recommended for this quest... Too bad I only have him at 2☆s. Is it worth upgrading him to 4☆s? I have Gwendolyn as well but she's only 3☆.

It's a bit disappointing how there is only 1 red armored unit. :-_-: 

I plan on upgrading my 3* Draug to 4* once I get enough feathers, and getting from 2* to 3* isn't too big of a challenge. I don't know how much value you get out of it, but personally, I'm always happy to have 4* versions of more characters.

1 hour ago, chirp said:

Does the 3* hold you back or its do-able.

I plan on evolving 1 of my 2 Draug ... but the second one ... I am not tempted to it - given more feathers.

Slowly, but surely, I've been leveling up some Cavalry and Flyers.  Once I get them to close to 40, I'll have Abel, Leo, Ursula, Olwen, and Gunter for Cavalry, and Camilla, Hinoka, Florina, Est, Catria, and Palla for Flyers.  All are at least 4*.  I figure going with 5 each will give me a better chance for certain type match ups.  If I'm still having trouble, I might try to level up an additional unit or two.  I've actually got Clarine at level 35, who might help with Cavalry.

If I get all those done, I might give the Armor quest a shot.

35 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Slowly, but surely, I've been leveling up some Cavalry and Flyers.  Once I get them to close to 40, I'll have Abel, Leo, Ursula, Olwen, and Gunter for Cavalry, and Camilla, Hinoka, Florina, Est, Catria, and Palla for Flyers.  All are at least 4*.  I figure going with 5 each will give me a better chance for certain type match ups.  If I'm still having trouble, I might try to level up an additional unit or two.  I've actually got Clarine at level 35, who might help with Cavalry.

If I get all those done, I might give the Armor quest a shot.

Y'know I always think of this quest and I say, "maybe I'll try it". Then I'm like "Oh right, you have to win with these teams FIFTEEN times to get those orbs". It's almost as hard as child birth. The only thing it's missing is the physical pain and the post-partum depression.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Y'know I always think of this quest and I say, "maybe I'll try it". Then I'm like "Oh right, you have to win with these teams FIFTEEN times to get those orbs". It's almost as hard as child birth. The only thing it's missing is the physical pain and the post-partum depression.

Query: Have you undergone childbirth?  No need to answer if you don't want to, but I have two kids.  And yes, doing this quest 15 times is far, far worse.

I just got my ass handed to me after spending my whole stamina on the tenth stratum with my underwhelming cavalry team. Five battles, four losses, one win... (but only two men alive, so, no points).

I have barely started, and this shit is already like watching the yied massacre on an eternal loop.

Edited by r4v1sh

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Query: Have you undergone childbirth?

No I have not. But let's just say I am . . . . . Familiar with the subject.

As I think about it, though, the quests do have a bit in common to child birth. Lots of pushing. Labor for 12+ hours. Lots of sweat. Lots of tears, and most definitively a lot of blood. One difference is the end result. You always get something good in child birth but, when you spend your twenty orbs and all you get is 3 Ests, a Bartre, and a Wrys. Let's just say . . . . . . . . .someone's going up for adoption aka sent home. Lol

I'll never be able to do those quests. Just based on the psychopathic stuff you see in the tenth stratum. The fact that there are Takumis with vantage in there is already enough for me to say, screw it XD

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

No I have not. But let's just say I am . . . . . Familiar with the subject.

As I think about it, though, the quests do have a bit in common to child birth. Lots of pushing. Labor for 12+ hours. Lots of sweat. Lots of tears, and most definitively a lot of blood. One difference is the end result. You always get something good in child birth but, when you spend your twenty orbs and all you get is 3 Ests, a Bartre, and a Wrys. Let's just say . . . . . . . . .someone's going up for adoption aka sent home. Lol

I'll never be able to do those quests. Just based on the psychopathic stuff you see in the tenth stratum. The fact that there are Takumis with vantage in there is already enough for me to say, screw it XD

I ended up with a Leo and an Est.  I'm quite happy with my Pulls or Pushes, I suppose.

Finished up infantry and hit 7 wins in Cavalry. The battles are tough, but by waiting for reasonable-looking enemy lineups, I've managed to win a pretty decent amount of the time. Almost finished actually leveling, too: Stahl has joined Sully and Ursula at 40, while Priscilla is up to 39. Also managed to snag a win in fliers, but Caeda is still way behind so I haven't been trying it much yet anyway.

Still a ways away from actually trying armors, but at least Draug is 4* now and tearing through the lower levels. I've been playing around with his skills a bit: I didn't want Lunge, so I had him inherit Axebreaker from an extra Laslow, and let him grab the Silver Sword as well because it seems like it could be better than Brave on him. I haven't had him actually learn any of those yet, but he's close to getting Silver.

Edited by Othin

16 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I ended up with a Leo and an Est.  I'm quite happy with my Pulls or Pushes, I suppose.

The double entendre is real

Spoiler

double-entendre-humor-demotivational-posters-1303277402.jpg.9e355ede1b02cfd73e2b578bc3ac3e9f.jpg

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I finished the infantry quest! I've got 5 wins left for the cavalry quest, and then I guess I'll spend the rest of the time trying the armor quest.

I notice you didn't mention the flier quest. Which means you either already did it or you're not gonna try it. I know for me it's impossible because my only decent flier is Narcian and other than that it's no hit wonder Caeda and "meh-ish" Catria.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I notice you didn't mention the flier quest. Which means you either already did it or you're not gonna try it. I know for me it's impossible because my only decent flier is Narcian and other than that it's no hit wonder Caeda and "meh-ish" Catria.

I did it earlier today. I'm pretty sure I posted it here.

I did it earlier today. I'm pretty sure I posted it here.

So it is possible! I never thought I'd see the day. Maybe I'll try it on second thought. Assuming I can do it fifteen times anyway. On your previous post did you mention who you used or nah cause I want to know.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

So it is possible! I never thought I'd see the day. Maybe I'll try it on second thought. Assuming I can do it fifteen times anyway. On your previous post did you mention who you used or nah cause I want to know.

I think I did, but I'll reiterate here: 5* Camilla, 5* Hinoka, 4* Palla, 4* Catria.

I think I did, but I'll reiterate here: 5* Camilla, 5* Hinoka, 4* Palla, 4* Catria.

Did you use a ton of Stamina Potions, or how long has it taken to get it done?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Did you use a ton of Stamina Potions, or how long has it taken to get it done?

I don't even have any to use. I just did beat the map whenever I had enough stamina to do so and when it looked like I had a chance with that team.

I did all the "easy" quest, now I try the only 10th stratum I can, maybe, complete: The infantry one.

Right now I got 3 succes... all the other times I lost someone, but hey, I were able to do 3! haha! I'll keep trying!!

For all the people that did the fliers.

What's the bare minimum attack you need?

Since my fliers kinda suck at attack.

All 4*. Est, Shanna, Narcian, Palla
(Planning to work Beruka the same time as soon as I get Michalis -- since I am working on Armor/Cav)

46 minutes ago, Ryuke said:

For all the people that did the fliers.

What's the bare minimum attack you need?

Since my fliers kinda suck at attack.

All 4*. Est, Shanna, Narcian, Palla
(Planning to work Beruka the same time as soon as I get Michalis -- since I am working on Armor/Cav)

The highest-Attack flier I have on my team is Cherche, with 44. Lowest is a 3* Palla, who's pretty much only there to fight off green units - she has 32.

I'm currently on 11/15, with at least 7 failed attempts.