Metal Arc is No Longer a Mod

Jyosua

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she would be a good choice. She's around a lot and gets along well with all the members.

I agree. She should be considered at least.

But there's a lot of people who should be considered.

Ninji bianchi actually is a good responsible person. Stop assuming bad of her just because Lyle likes her(and you might not care for her yourself)

No, it's definitely someone who is a regular here. I'm not saying who though, until I get confirmation from them that they accept.

Ninji bianchi actually is a good responsible person. Stop assuming bad of her just because Lyle likes her(and you might not care for her yourself)

I'm not. I'm not biased against her in the least. She's made her "fame" by being random and a tiny, tiny bit spammy, imo. That doesn't really sound like a good mod.

Yes. A lot actually. She's really quite intelligent, and she has a heart of gold.

Yeah, you're not biased at all.

No, it's definitely someone who is a regular here. I'm not saying who though, until I get confirmation from them that they accept.

If they aren't a regular then what the hell is the point of them being a mod?! That's not fair at all! That there are people who spend their entire day on the forest and then it's some person from nowhere who has an authoritative power? That's more fucked up than removing Metal Arc!

Er....yeah! What I said completely out of context!

Edited by Lloyd Irving

It's not just getting along with the members that matters, you also must be one whom can be trusted, as well as make the right decisions which are good for all members and the forums.

I'm sure Jyosua will make a good decision. And it makes no sense to be guessing who this new moderator is going to be, because you can never be sure.

As for Arc getting demoted, it was a good decision, made by a good staff. If a moderator breaks rules like that, then a demotion should follow quickly. Moderators are the ones who should make sure the rules are followed by everyone. They need to set an example. They are the last persons who should actually break said rules.

But, Arc, I have a lot of respect for the way you dealt with this. You admitted your mistakes, which does in fact take a lot of courage and honesty. Again, you have earned my respect with that.

If they aren't a regular then what the hell is the point of them being a mod?! That's not fair at all! That there are people who spend their entire day on the forest and then it's some person from nowhere who has an authoritative power? That's more fucked up than removing Metal Arc!

He said it was a regular. XD

Yeah. I'm biased. But I'm not lying either. Have you ever really talked to Bianchi?

I have spoken to her. I've also seen her post. As Tino notes, "It's not just getting along with the members that matters, you also must be one whom can be trusted, as well as make the right decisions which are good for all members and the forums." :/

He said it was a regular. XD

Oh shit. Sorry. I thought it said...well it's obvious what I thought he said.

Still, Bianchi is a regular. She would show up daily if she had the responsibilities as a mod.

But It's definetly Fireman. You may as well just say it Jyosua.

He said it was a regular member here.

Edit: Lol, beaten.

Edited by Razgriz

He said it was a regular member here.

Edit: Lol, beaten.

Lol. Yeah. Lyle made a boo boo. But I'm keeping that argument up just in case some dullard starts talking about how it should be someone from outside the forest.

Oh shit. Sorry. I thought it said...well it's obvious what I thought he said.

Still, Bianchi is a regular. She would show up daily if she had the responsibilities as a mod.

But It's definetly Fireman. You may as well just say it Jyosua.

he doesn't want to confirm anything in case he/she declines. That will bring alot of problems then. But it won't be turned down, for sure. Whoever it is (Fireman) will accept.

Fireman as a mod. I can see it now. A master assassin with modding powers. No one will EVER dare to disobey the rules for no one can hide from Fireman (if it is him, of course)

he doesn't want to confirm anything in case he/she declines. That will bring alot of problems then. But it won't be turned down, for sure. Whoever it is (Fireman) will accept.

I'm open to the possibility that Fireman could decline. I don't think he will, but I think it's possible.

But, I can't help but think that if it IS Fireman, that we're playing right into his hands. Remember how many times he's talked about secretly taking out the forest?

Plus, all you need to do is give him 10,000 and he'll mod whomever you want. Well, his price may increase if he does become a mod.

Though, Fireman and Fox are in the same time zone. Perhaps that should be taken into account as well. With Arc, he could be on earlier than Fox could and vice versa. If Fireman is a mod, then he and Fox will show up at the same time, and the time that Arc usually shows up to moderate will be left unmoderated. It wouldn't be the end of all things mortal, but I think that should be taken into account.

Like I said before, it's useless to make assumptions as to who it's going to be. The person who is actually picked might as well be a member of who nobody would've ever expected it.