Jyosua

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a yes. I want to make another:

If you'll take me back, I promise not to disrespect any of the staff again.

I never had any doubt in your fufilling your job as a mod anyways.

So what's the standing now? When will we find out if Arc stays a mod or if and who the new mod is?

Let's not push it...

I never had any doubt in your fufilling your job as a mod anyways.

You two really are the best friends I have here. (Mac doesn't count because I know him IRL)

So what's the standing now? When will we find out if Arc stays a mod or if and who the new mod is?

It hasn't even been hinted that the decision MIGHT be switched. :/ You make it sound like you've made a huge effect on Jyosua, which doesn't really seem to show.

It hasn't even been hinted that the decision MIGHT be switched. :/ You make it sound like you've made a huge effect on Jyosua, which doesn't really seem to show.

That wasn't my intention. It was quite the opposite. I WANTED to see if our arguments had any effect on him at all.

Let's not push it...

You two really are the best friends I have here. (Mac doesn't count because I know him IRL)

I'd like to think of myself as a friend of yours too. I don't disrespect you for making mistakes. On the contrary, I respect you for owning up to them, and accepting the punishment that the higher-ups have dealt you. Just don't go leaving, that would be a real blow, to all of us.

I planned to leave if I lost my modship. What really changed my mind was how my friends were standing up for me when I was in too much of a daze. I have a belief of friendship that I'll share with you all later.

I'd bet my life it's Fireman. My premenitions have been correct so far when betting on my life. But that's happened only once so far, and that's when Knife returned.

It is when you know that there are people here who obviously outclass you in modship

Exactly, I mean I wouldn't expect to be a high choice really. However on other forums I went to mods were nominated by members, but Jyosua is one of the only admins I'll trust his opinion on because he mostly makes choices that are for EVERYONE and not just the popular people...