Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

I'm happily burning all my flags for Subaki first round <3

Second round... I'll burn my flags for Subaki again, hopefully :D

Currently using Virion as my lead. Tried Azura but she just wasn't useful, I found. Not against greens, but it was her against Ninian, Klein and Linde, and I had Bunny!Lucina, Azura and someone else (one range) and they put me on a map where two range had all the advantage.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

What's sketchy about it?  Also, this has been bugging me for a while, but what's with all the strikethroughs on this message board?

Flag burning.

...Honestly, I'm not sure why I use it. Mostly Rule Of Funny.

7 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

So based on the current scores, Camilla has basically already won the whole damn thing. The only way for her to lose is if every single person on a losing team joined her opposition, and that's not going to happen. There will be bandwagoners, and there will also be people who actually genuinely want to join her team.

Even then Camillia will still win, I think she's winning by 20 million points against the rest combined right now.

6 minutes ago, Hawk King said:

So based on the current scores, Camilla has basically already won the whole damn thing. The only way for her to lose is if every single person on a losing team joined her opposition, and that's not going to happen. There will be bandwagoners, and there will also be people who actually genuinely want to join her team.

It's over. Camilla is too sexy. Men want to waifu her (some women too), women want to be her (some men too lol).

She was made to be liked. Pretty? Check.  Wyvern? Check. Boobs? That's a double D check. 

I'm not really sure I would describe her as "pretty", especially with that personality.  To each his own, I guess.

Though, there are plenty of reasons to dislike her, too.  Wyvern?  Check.  Grotesque proportions?  Check.  Thoroughly anti-practical armor?  Check.  Looks like she was developed by a 13-year-old boy?  More checks (Czechs) than Prague.

1 minute ago, XhenD said:

Even then Camillia will still win, I think she's winning by 20 million points against the rest combined right now.

You're forgetting the fact that some of us are saving flags.

I'm on team minnie, and we basically already won. I'm not spending any flags until last round so if we have a blazing chance in deepest depths of oblivion, it's still a chance

Hopefully Beruka wins so we can beat her. Can't wait to rub it in Frenzify's face hee hee hee

Went with the few, the proud, and the brave, Team Cherche!  Wanted to have more fun with this.  Then be on the uber team like last time.  So lets see what happens.

For those who need allies on Team Cherche or general mercenary my friend code is 4936738404.  When I'm not using her Cherche for battle.  I'll offer my Takumi as the goto hero as your anti air hero.  So good luck to all and lets have fun!

6 minutes ago, XhenD said:

Actually now it's a solid 30 million

Everyone Else: 451, 676, 979

Camilla: 481, 554, 946

Edited by Ryu Yuki

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You're forgetting the fact that some of us are saving flags.

I'm on team minnie, and we basically already won. I'm not spending any flags until last round so if we have a blazing chance in deepest depths of oblivion, it's still a chance

Hopefully Beruka wins so we can beat her. Can't wait to rub it in Frenzify's face hee hee hee

Best of luck to you, but bear in mind that many Camilla fans are likely doing the exact same thing.

2 minutes ago, JJ48 said:

Best of luck to you, but bear in mind that many Camilla fans are likely doing the exact same thing.

Dude be quiet!

Stop giving them ideas!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Dude be quiet!

Stop giving them ideas!

The ones who jumped on the bandwagon for an easy win have already had the idea, though.  The ones who are legitimate Camilla fans are probably too busy staring at Camilla to bother reading an Internet forum.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Dude be quiet!

Stop giving them ideas!

LOL, I'm even saving my flags now, and I'm on team Subaki. I won't invest too manage as long we're winning and I'm in the top 1000

I'm blowing all my today's flags because I can. I did the same last time and still ranked pretty high overall.

Now my friends, give me a green to win three more battles, pretty please.

I'm on Team Palla, and I keep getting my 5* Gordin with -HP/+Res from my IPhone. Not that I'm complaining, because he has Bonfire and Breath of Life 3 :)

(plz let Palla win I want my FE:SD waifu to win)

Edited by InigoPadalin

1 minute ago, InigoPadalin said:

I'm on Team Palla, and I keep getting my 5* Gordin from my IPhone. Not that I'm complaining, because he has Bonfire and Breath of Life 3 :)

(plz let Palla win I want my FE:SD waifu to win)

When the Palla/Minerva margin was closer, I had a vague vision of that happening.

3 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

Haha. I'm praying to get more colourless for my random 3rd spot

I ended up finishing the colourless quest rather quickly since the game decided to keep giving me Takumis. (And one Jaffar and Klein)

1 minute ago, FoliFF said:

Considering I just spent 5 flags and I'm now ranked 15k on team Hinoka it's safe to assume most here are hoarding their flags.

Yup. I'm 500th with 205 flags spend. Seems like it.

I'm just chilling on team Subaki now.  Shouldn't be too hard getting in the top 1k this round, nor the next should he win here.  After the inevitable loss in the second round I'll be hopping on the Camilla train.  Sorry team Minerva!

One of my friend's is using Reinhardt and he's destroying anything within his range as he's maxed and my team leader is 23. (meaning enemy's lvl = ~25).

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

I ended up finishing the colourless quest rather quickly since the game decided to keep giving me Takumis. (And one Jaffar and Klein)

Lucky! Not a single colourless one yet... So I'm hoping for one. Otherwise the rest of the quests are done. ^-^;;

9 minutes ago, DLNarshen said:

I'm just chilling on team Subaki now.  Shouldn't be too hard getting in the top 1k this round, nor the next should he win here.  After the inevitable loss in the second round I'll be hopping on the Camilla train.  Sorry team Minerva!

Sad to hear that, imo you're better off with us, Team Minnie, afterwards. ;) Our train is nicer. 

tumblr_noif4jjAfr1r9jsqxo1_250.gif

uX2LHLk.gif

There is a easy explanation for this rolfstomping, early flags and a bigger (not known how large) team; they used the flags to artifically increase their numbers to insane levels... this with the objective to make the enemies want to surrender.

Intimidation tactics :ph34r:

Edited by Troykv

With team Cordellia at the moment, but if we lose in round two, heading over to Minerva for the finals. Assuming she makes it. I'm just annoyed my favorite two Pegasus knights weren't here; Florina and Fiora. Ah well.