Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

2 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Plus, it seems like the overall competition is less. Maybe people got bored after the last one?

This gauntlet was not advertised much and the overall popularity of all the characters involved is much lower than the first one. It's likely there are less people for all of these reasons.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Korath88 said:

Nah, they know that the rewards for the finals are increased and are just saving their flags for the finals. I fully expect that the total score for the final will exceed 10 billion.

I hope so. Even with a loss, I want those orbs. Especially after blowing so many to get Cherche.

I've spent ~200 flags for Minerva and I might spend a hundred more, but I plan to save most of them for the battles ahead.

Who's our next battle against?

Edited by Robert of Normandy

5 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

I've spent ~200 feathers for Minerva and I might spend a hundred more, but I plan to save most of them for the battles ahead.

Who's our next battle against?

It's flags, not feathers :(

Subaki or Beruka, iirc.

I think it's safe to say that Minerva will end up in the finals. Subaki/Beruka will get destroyed if he wins.

As for Cordelia vs Camilla. I'm not sure. But I sure as hell am not letting them win without a fight.

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I think it's safe to say that Minerva will end up in the finals. Subaki/Beruka will get destroyed if he wins.

As for Cordelia vs Camilla. I'm not sure. But I sure as hell am not letting them win without a fight.

Let's hope the battle of the waifus leaves the winner weak enough for the Red Dragoon to take the win!

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Just out of curiosity, if the stretch goals are met, does everyone get the orbs and such regardless if they participated in the gauntlet?

Yeah, that's how it worked last time.

Edited by Robert of Normandy

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Let's hope the battle of the waifus leaves the winners weak enough for the Red Dragoon to take the win!

That's exactly my plan. I'm counting on you guys to finish the job.

5 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Just out of curiosity, if the stretch goals are met, does everyone get the orbs and such regardless if they participated in the gauntlet or not?

Anytime there are rewards like that they are given out to every player, regardless of participation

Edited by predator_21476

3 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Just out of curiosity, if the stretch goals are met, does everyone get the orbs and such regardless if they participated in the gauntlet or not?

Even if you make an account after the gauntlet is over you can get the rewards

If everyone holds feathers until the final round they're only going to get 3500 for top 1000 army rank, but if you spend your feathers and come in top 1000 for the first two rounds that's 5000 feathers, clearly I made the right choice by picking Palla since I only have about 66k points and am rank 303, so I think I'll be getting those 2500 feathers for the first round, Palla's close, but she's not winning, so who would be the best, not very popular candidate, for me to try and get another 2.5k feathers for the second round?

(yes, I want feathers, not a particular character)

3 minutes ago, BestFriendJ0 said:

If everyone holds feathers until the final round they're only going to get 3500 for top 1000 army rank, but if you spend your feathers and come in top 1000 for the first two rounds that's 5000 feathers, clearly I made the right choice by picking Palla since I only have about 66k points and am rank 303, so I think I'll be getting those 2500 feathers for the first round, Palla's close, but she's not winning, so who would be the best, not very popular candidate, for me to try and get another 2.5k feathers for the second round?

(yes, I want feathers, not a particular character)

The winner of Subaki vs Beruka. I think those two have the lowest scores right now.

Just now, Bartozio said:

The winner of Subaki vs Beruka. I think those two have the lowest scores right now.

Perfect! I have both of those characters at reasonable levels, so no matter who wins I'll be able to get the 10% leader bonus.

Thanks!

How funny/awesome would a gauntlet be if the most unlikely candidate came out on top?

EDIT: whats this about a leader bonus? I had none of this at the last gauntlet when I was team Chrom

Edited by Motendra

Watch as the only closest match is the Subaki vs Beruka one. Well at least there's a stalemate.

46 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Looking at these scores...will we hit the 10 billion mark? Camilla may be destroying the competition, but she's not Lucina.

Have they confirmed that they're still offering rewards for that?

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

Have they confirmed that they're still offering rewards for that?

They have:

Tis97so.jpg

At the very end of the gauntlet notification on the bulletin board.

Edited by Vaximillian

1 minute ago, Robert of Normandy said:

Didn't they give feathers last time instead of crystals? I might be misremembering.

Nop, it was these rewards. The feathers onyl come from the ranking in the gauntlet.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Definitely crystals 

1 minute ago, Ledrert said:

Nop, it was these rewards. The feathers onyl come from the ranking in the gauntlet.

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

Nope, they gave out crystals.

I see. Thanks for confirming that I'm an idiot.

Speaking of the rewards, I remember last time there were people who thought only the winning team would get the milestone rewards. Since by this point people probably know that's not the case, that might be a reason why there's fewer votes overall or something?

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

I see. Thanks for confirming that I'm an idiot.

Speaking of the rewards, I remember last time there were people who thought only the winning team would get the milestone rewards. Since by this point people probably know that's not the case, that might be a reason why there's fewer votes overall or something?

No, it's because some people realized that saving flags for last round is important. That's why Camilla doesn't have a billion yet.

Just now, Robert of Normandy said:

Uuuh... I don't think so. I just think, like someone said, that they keeps flags for latter.