Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really interesting hearing about the different matchups different people have been getting. 

A majority of my runs have been against mostly mixture of reds and pineapples (3 reds, 2 reds and a pineapple, a red and two pineapples, etc), so I really wish I were using my own Death Blow Reinhardt rep instead of Minerva for bonus points.

But then some of my other friends on Team Minerva run into a lot more greens than I do so they'd make better use out of my Ryoma rep or more blues, in which case Julia or Michalis would be more useful for them than Reinhardt. I just don't know what rep would help people out the most :/

I'm keeping Reinhardt for now because that's the rep that would have helped me the most amount of times, but if anyone on here is on my friends list feel free to request a 5* of any color (and if you're Team Minerva feel free to ask me for a request too). 

Yeah, I've been getting a ton of reds with a variety of all-green teams. My own +Spd Minerva is really good, though--actually one-rounds a bunch of swordlords even with WTD. Get left with like 2hp but she gets desperation like that after.

praying that i don't end up having to fight roy with an all green team.

280,120 points at rank 2,226, no flags left. Fingers crossed I don't drop out of the top 5k.

Edit: Also, I really wish you could earn SP in these fights. :<

Edited by Robert of Normandy

35 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

praying that i don't end up having to fight roy with an all green team.

I have. It's not fun.

Had to surrender because all 3 greens on my team did 0 damage to this damn Roy :/

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

Welp

thanks match randomizer

I've taken the trouble to message the people I know (mostly SF peeps) with green reps to ask them to change to a non-green (except Arcanite's Nino, which I like as is), so at worst I only have to deal with 2/3 being green now. 

Still not fun though. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

Just now, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've taken the trouble to message the people I know (mostly SF peeps) with green reps to ask them to change to a non-green (except Arcanite's Nino, which I like as is), so at worst I only have to deal with 2/3 being green. 

Still not fun though. 

I should probably bother some of my friend list people to do that lol

One of my friends have a 5*Michalis that I'm fond of, though. Tanks Takumis and has QR/Ignis, at least. 

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

One of my friends have a 5*Michalis that I'm fond of, though. Tanks Takumis and has QR/Ignis, at least. 

The game should seriously give me another Subaki that I can groom for QR to give to my own Michalis. Seriously.

2 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

(except Arcanite's Nino, which I like as is)

I swear, Nino is some sort of homicidal maniac at night time or something.

Can't wait to give my Lyn rally speed.

Because 43 speed and 56 attack isn't broken at all!

Just now, Arcanite said:

I swear, Nino is some sort of homicidal maniac at night time or something.

Can't wait to give my Lyn rally speed.

Because 43 speed and 56 attack isn't broken at all!

Hey! Those are pretty much my Lucina's stats before buffs! : D (44/55)

9 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

I should probably bother some of my friend list people to do that lol

I also had a friend from SF with the same set on Michalis. Same friend maybe? I asked them to switch out to their Swordbreaker Sanaki though.

That said, I don't claim sole ownership over this person or their reps, obviously, so feel free to ask for Michalis back if you prefer him.

I also have a 5* Michalis w/ QR/Bonfire, which I assumed no one would want because he's a melee green like Minerva, but I can also switch to him if you think he'll be better received than my Death Blow Reinhardt or one of my other 5*s.

My current available 5*s are: Seliph, Lyn, Ryoma, Eldigan, Sharena, Ephraim, Effie, Ninian, M!Robin, Reinhardt, Michalis, Minerva, Camilla, Julia, Takumi, Jaffar, and Priscilla.

I also have inherited skills on a few of them (TA and Swordbreaker on Robin, for example), so feel free to ask about that too. 

EDIT: The only ones that are merged are Ryoma, Ephraim, and Julia, who are all at +1. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

2 hours ago, phineas81707 said:

Well, did they give us the exact numbers for win/loss in each round? Because I'm interested to hear how many times Camilla alone beat the overall goal- and whether everyone else did at least once.

Minerva's vote total alone is close to meeting the overall goal -- she's sitting at 8.9 billion votes for the gauntlet. I expect that she'll acquire much more than 1.1 billion votes over the course of the day.

If you're interested in the particular numbers for the rounds, here's a resource: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OixvW9WlT-JeJfwgWAVi6p-h6V1hIXPo3JkSlOGVupg/edit#gid=65481483

I have a score of 344,850 and yet for this round I have had exactly 1 of my friends give me a colorless rep despite having 14/50 of my friends having colorless reps. Instead I keep getting the same reps over and over again....

Just now, Kiran said:

I have a score of 344,850 and yet for this round I have had exactly 1 of my friends give me a colorless rep despite having 14/50 of my friends having colorless reps. Instead I keep getting the same reps over and over again....

They have to be in your army to give your their lead as a rep. You were probably in an unpopular army.

Yeah I built Nino with LoD2 Desperation etc

She is pretty baller and bathes in the blood of her enemies

I also had a friend from SF with the same set on Michalis. Same friend maybe? I asked them to switch out to their Swordbreaker Sanaki though.

That said, I don't claim sole ownership over this person or their reps, obviously, so feel free to ask for Michalis back if you prefer him.

I also have a 5* Michalis w/ QR/Bonfire, which I assumed no one would want because he's a melee green like Minerva, but I can also switch to him if you think he'll be better received than Reinhardt or one of my other 5*s.

My current available 5*s are: Seliph, Lyn, Ryoma, Eldigan, Sharena, Ephraim, Effie, Ninian, M!Robin, Reinhardt, Michalis, Minerva, Camilla, Julia, Takumi, Jaffar, and Priscilla.

I also have inherited skills on a few of them (TA and Swordbreaker on Robin, for example), so feel free to ask about that too. 

I think it's a different friend, just with the same build. I don't think he even has Sanaki.

And nah Reinhardt is like, my most welcome character to get. Blue Eraser is a well-deserved nickname for him. I love that guy.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The game should seriously give me another Subaki that I can groom for QR to give to my own Michalis. Seriously.

I actually have another baki in my reserves

but he's saved for Xander 

his kit is just so inheritable. QR and Swap? fuck damn.

Just now, DehNutCase said:

They have to be in your army to give your their lead as a rep. You were probably in an unpopular army.

I know that. But I also know for a fact that at least 8 out of those 14 colorless reps are on team Minerva. And those numbers are just for this round. Nevermind the others. 

1 minute ago, Kiran said:

I know that. But I also know for a fact that at least 8 out of those 14 colorless reps are on team Minerva. And those numbers are just for this round. Nevermind the others. 

I've had the same problem. 

I know for a fact that at least 5 or so of my friends are on Team Minerva with colorless reps, and yet I haven't gotten a single one of them. 

I have gotten the same friend's Sharena 50% of my matches though, hilariously. 

Also @Arcanite I'm sad that your Nino's only ever shown up once for me despite all the matches I've played :(

Just got a Takumi with QR on the enemy team. Ngl that was pretty gross, would not recommend fighting that as a rando.

I could take QR taco easily with my arena team (aka Team: Nino oneshots everyone) but without that? damn

well ok desperation Minerva prolly could've taken him as well if it was up but there was nobody she could safely desperation on :c

anyway I sacrificed a guy but I did it

Edited by Thor Odinson

I've had the same problem. 

I know for a fact that at least 5 or so of my friends are on Team Minerva with colorless reps, and yet I haven't gotten a single one of them. 

I have gotten the same friend's Sharena 50% of my matches though, hilariously. 

Also @Arcanite I'm sad that your Nino's only ever shown up once for me despite all the matches I've played :(

The same thing with me too.

I want to try using my other friends stuff but I keep getting this random persons Selena or vaximillian's Sharena.

Is there supposed to be a way for us to know the chances or is it really random, cause I'm getting tired of this.

Just now, Thor Odinson said:

Just got a Takumi with QR on the enemy team. Ngl that was pretty gross, would not recommend fighting that as a rando.

I could take QR taco easily with my arena team (aka Team: Nino oneshots everyone) but without that? damn

well ok desperation Minerva prolly could've taken him as well but there was nobody she could safely desperation on :c

This is why you take Brave Bow+ Takumi with you into every gauntlet. Kappa.

(In all seriousness, this is why you keep your gauntlet character level 1. I have a level 1 Camilla, ez battles.)