What is your unit breakdown by rarity?

Luchi

Since there is a topic covering how many 5 stars we have, I thought it would be interesting to see how many total units everyone has by rarity. =) Out of a roster of 110 units, I have:

11 5* units

50 4* units

43 3* units

6 2* units

So, what are your breakdowns ( Ice Dragon will beat us all, watch me xD )

Cavalry Account

5 5* Focus (all cavalry, one of each I've wanted since I started the account)
0 5* (Yep, I've never missed on this account.  Here's hoping that continues because I'm low on orbs)
22 4*
41 3*
I'm very happy with this account.  The only 5*s I've pulled have been cavalry and I think I'd actually be mad if I got a 5* Lucina/Hector just because it would break the trend.

New Main / Conservative Account

4 5* Focus
5 5*
22 4* (and I just realized I have 4 Merrics, awesome)
30 3*
Surprised I have pulled less units on this account.  Especially since I have almost double the 5* count.  Not upset about it though because this account has 5 5*s I wasn't going for.  Not sure which account is luckier...

Edited by Lushen

My current character distribution in my box looks like this. It fluctuates a lot due to merges, inheritance, and whatnot, though.

5-star: 268 (258 natural, 7 promoted from 4-star, 3 promoted from 3-star)

4-star: 155

3-star: 198

2-star: 2

It's too difficult to count only one of each character when you have at least one of each character (minus Spring Chrom) and 4 or 5 of most characters.

5 hours ago, Luchi said:

( Ice Dragon will beat us all, watch me xD )

I'd be a failure of a Mega Wishiwashi if I couldn't.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

My current character distribution in my box looks like this. It fluctuates a lot due to merges, inheritance, and whatnot, though.

It's too difficult to count only one of each character when you have at least one of each character (minus Spring Chrom) and 4 or 5 of most characters.

I'm a bit worried about my chances to get a spring Chrom if you don't have one!

Also, wow at all those glittery five stars :O Are you aiming for one of every character?

Will post my spread when I get home ^.^

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Dear lord... I want to ask how much money you've spent, but I'm a little scared to .__.

(Also I love that the whole Mega Wishiwashi thing ended up sticking)

People are still surprised at what Ice Dragon has? lol I've gotten used to it. :P

Anyway, I don't have a lot of units since I haven't done a whole lot of pulls, plus I sent some home and used some for skill fodder, but here's my breakdown.

5 Star: 2 (Freddy from a 3 Star, and then Bunny Nohr Prince)

4 Star: 17

3 Star: 8

2 Star: 1 (because I'll never bother with Alfonse)

2 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm a bit worried about my chances to get a spring Chrom if you don't have one!

Also, wow at all those glittery five stars :O Are you aiming for one of every character?

Will post my spread when I get home ^.^

The game just seems intent on giving me Camilla instead. I have 3 Spring Lucinas, 2 Spring Xanders, and 5 Spring Camillas so far (out of about 160 pulls). A minnow friend of mine has 2 Spring Chroms out of 15-20 pulls and none of the other focus characters.

I'm eventually trying to get a 5-star of every character if only just to verify their 5-star level-40 stats.

11 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

(Also I love that the whole Mega Wishiwashi thing ended up sticking)

Making an effort to do so.

Just now, Ice Dragon said:

The game just seems intent on giving me Camilla instead. I have 3 Spring Lucinas, 2 Spring Xanders, and 5 Spring Camillas so far (out of about 160 pulls). A minnow friend of mine has 2 Spring Chroms out of 15-20 pulls and none of the other focus characters.

I'm eventually trying to get a 5-star of every character if only just to verify their 5-star level-40 stats.

Making an effort to do so.

I have two accounts. I've pulled one Bunny Xander and three Bunny Camilla across the two so far >.<

My friend has pulled two Bunny Camillas on his account.

She's everywhere Oo

I haven't whaled on this one yet, but I will if I don't get him towards the end.

I'd like that goal too, but I'm more mini-whale status so I'll just work slowly with what I have xD

35 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I have two accounts. I've pulled one Bunny Xander and three Bunny Camilla across the two so far >.<

My friend has pulled two Bunny Camillas on his account.

She's everywhere Oo

Why she didn't show in my account then :( ? Neesan I like you, plz come to me!! (not even normal Camilla has pop up)

Haha, I have bad luck xd

---

Anyway, let's see...

5* - 6

4* - 27

3* - 29

2* - 8

1* - 2

This include the main 3, in which Anna and Sharena are 4* and Alfonse is 3*

5*: 6
4*: 26
3*: 38
2*: 0 (Cause I hate leaving anyone with that rarity. Even if it's a character I despise)
Total: 70. No Duplicates.

Were you looking for what's in my box now, or everything that I pulled/obtained from Grand Hero Battles?  The numbers will be really off, since one of them is the free Subaki, raised up to 4*.