Leaked Zeke Sprite?

That initially came from /feg/. The original poster on /feg/ said his source couldn't be named, and that the entire game will be leaked on the 10th. They said they'd post more if his source gives them.

Hidari does it again.

I wonder how they got it though. Its not the same person who leaked the faye promotions (I think), so I wonder if this person has anything else to show/tell us. show me forsyth/python

Hmm... It seems weird that so many people have acess to the game when Japan is still so far to get it: we have a leaked portrait, a leaked unit's promotions and /r/amiibo claims that some people got acess to the game too and found out that there will be a F!Corrin Amiibo (this one seems fishy, though).

Edited by fubuki

If this leak is true then I have absolutely no complaints

He looks exactly how I would want him to

Edited by Pixelman

49 minutes ago, fubuki said:

Hmm... It seems weird that so many people have acess to the game when Japan is still so far to get it: we have a leaked portrait, a leaked unit's promotions and /r/amiibo claims that some people got acess to the game too and found out that there will be a F!Corrin Amiibo (this one seems fishy, though).

I dunno, male and female Corrin get about equal promotion with female Corrin associated with Conquest and male associated with Birthright

He looks just as I expected. I'm excited to see what else is revealed before release.

Also, does anyone else find it funny that we've seen Zeke's in game portrait but not Python and Forsyth's?

2 minutes ago, Nimue said:

Also, does anyone else find it funny that we've seen Zeke's in game portrait but not Python and Forsyth's?

I absolutely hate this, I want to see them so badly.

Spoiler

. . .can Hidari please draw the entire Archanea cast, too?

Impressive.  Though he has a lot of details on his get-up, it's not so gaudy that it's distracting. I like it!

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

If I lost all memories of Fire Emblem but washed ashore with this game, I would live out my days with it forever, even if those memories returned...

I'd do the same, but I'd rather have the game be replaced by Tatiana

2 hours ago, eclipse said:
  Hide contents

. . .can Hidari please draw the entire Archanea cast, too?

Impressive.  Though he has a lot of details on his get-up, it's not so gaudy that it's distracting. I like it!

Like this so much. New Mystery 2.0 wen?

It's actual so fucking beautiful.

4 hours ago, fubuki said:

I'd have leaned towards fake if they said it was F!Robin. But F!Corrin makes it more likely to be true since both Corrins represent one of the two Fates games (M!Corrin for Birthright, F!Corrin for Conquest).

Also, CamusZeke looks awesome in that portrait.