Favorite "Ultimate" Weapon?

Janus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, it's hard to pick one. I like the double bow because your bow users generally turn out awesome. It just makes the bow more awesome when they're wielding it. B)

To make a poll you have to do FULL edit.

Edited by Adam

double bow on Rolf is a guaranteed death from afar

he would almost always activate a critical or deadeye, overkilling instantly

:mellow:

with the obvious exception of Deghinsea and Ashera

This exists as a poll elsewhere...

Oh well.

Double Bow is easily the best. 1-3 range on Marksmen, 1-2 on Astrid (Who has a horse), and +3 strength? Killer. It's what makes Marksmen possibly the best endgame class and Astrid the best endgame Silver/Gold Knight.

Wishblade is also amazing on Halberdiers.

The worst would have to be: Rexcalibur and Balberith. Archsages aren't a particularly good endgame class anyway, but Rexflame gives +3 speed and Rexbolt murders dragons. Rexcalibur won't kill much of anything past endgame 3, and Balberith has no accuracy.

I'd like to say Double Bow, but I can't say I used any bow-using units during my first time completing this game. But, I'm raising Leonardo, and he will more than likely own the final few chapters with the bow.

Otherwise, I'd say Wishblade on Mia.

Overall, Double Bow is the best ultimate weapon/magic in the game, and Vague Katti is the worst (I'd rather have inaccurate dark magic and a useless +3 Str growth and a 1~2 ranged attack with Balberith than a single-range sword that is weaker and less accurate than Urvan).