Favorite "Ultimate" Weapon?

Janus

Vague Katti is much better than Balberith. Remember that Vague Katti is acquired before endgame and also has 50 uses, unlike Balberith's 15, making it easily usable before 4-E-3. Vague Katti is stronger than Alondite by 2, more accurate, and its users can double pretty much anything, which Pelleas won't. An extra range isn't often a necessity come endgame.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like most of them... Urvan is awesome for being an axe, and being wielded by Nolan/Haar/whoever. Double Bow is pretty nice, although what mainly makes it nice is Marksmen getting a giant buff (LOL 3 RANGE WITH ALL BOWS BITCHES!), so it's pretty deadly. Wishblade is also cool. I like'em all.

Least favourite? Urvan. I never use Axe wielders in the Endgame - I don't know why.

Oh man, why?! All the SS-rank axe units are so pwnsauce except maybe Kieran and Titania because of their failure caps.

Haar is one of the best defensive units in the game (better def cap than marshalls? very yes) and hits like a ton of bricks. Brom is a fairly dodgy mo-fo with his high luck, and he's also a brick house in terms of defense.

And man, don't get me started on Reavers. They are so godly. It's like a berserker with a strength cap of 40. *ghaughauhg*

Haar isn't all that great endgame, though. He has poor resistance, and not enough speed to double the spirit things. He's one strength away from one-shotting them with Urvan.

Haar does better with a Brave Axe anyway.

And Jill > him.

Jill Urvan, Haar Brave Axe, Nolan Tarvos

and go forth to pwn

Haar isn't all that great endgame, though. He has poor resistance, and not enough speed to double the spirit things. He's one strength away from one-shotting them with Urvan.

So dump him for Nasir during part 4? Haar rocks during the first 3 parts and considering none of your axe guys (or very few of your units at all) will be double attacking Ashera's auras, his power will help against those just as well as anyone else that can use Urvan. Except obviously a maxed out Boyd or Nolan.

But, uh. Yeah. Reikken has a good idea. I think I'm going to have to do that one of these days.

FYI, Sephiran's tome is called Creiddylad. Leo's bow is Lughnasadh.

Yes, I know those by heart xP

More random info. Lughnasadh was an ancient Celtic festival, celebrating the harvest and the waning of the year. It held at the end of August and continues today as the Irish word for August. Why was a bow named after this? All part of IS's weird fixation with Ireland.....

More random info. Lughnasadh was an ancient Celtic festival, celebrating the harvest and the waning of the year. It held at the end of August and continues today as the Irish word for August. Why was a bow named after this? All part of IS's weird fixation with Ireland.....

Because august month is awesome.

Anyways, I love the Vague Katti(sp?)

O RLY? uh...

Carreau is French for "Square" or "Window". "Verrine" is a type of clock. SO THERE.

O RLY? uh...

Carreau is French for "Square" or "Window". "Verrine" is a type of clock. SO THERE.

In the French translation of LOZ: Ocarina of Time, the Master Sword was renamed Excalibur <_<

Double Bow, Alondite, and Vague Katti plz. The defense boost for VK is nice. :<

And lol Wishblade is awesome when you actually have it instead of you being the horrible tactician (me) having swordmasters run into it on accident D:. I think Mia still hates me for that

EDIT: Also, I know where the names for Ettard and Pelleas come from. It's a myth or something, Ettard was a maiden and Pelleas was a noble I think

Edited by Porom

Alondite.

Silencer was better than the Double Bow simply because you get two of them really early on. Though I have to say the DB was great when you needed Shinon to attack from any square.

I like Alondite simply because it's got the 1-2 range, and it was wielded by Atlina. :D