New banner revealed: World of Radiance!

Vaximillian

Also, did anybody notice? Ike's special skill art HAS BLUE FLAMES! Well, sorta. But the swirls of color are BLUE! And the same blue as his usual blue flames!

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Also, did anybody notice? Ike's special skill art HAS BLUE FLAMES! Well, sorta. But the swirls of color are BLUE! And the same blue as his usual blue flames!

When the name of the game in Japanese is "Path of Blue Flames" and Ike's epithet is "Hero of Blue Flames", one would just assume they'd keep the blue flame motif.

Just now, Kiran said:

YES! New story chapter! That means 5 new maps which equals 15 orbs! But I doubt I'll pull any focus units....considering the last focus unit I pulled was Ephraim ;_;

I was going to say my last focus unit I pulled was Seliph but then I remembered my Ninian.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

They will definitely add RD Ike, there is no doubt. He will probably usurp Micaiah when the time for a RD banner comes.

xD Man, I hope not. I like to think each lord will have their own banners and people with them :) Even though I know you were joking... I think xD

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

When the name of the game in Japanese is "Path of Blue Flames" and Ike's epithet is "Hero of Blue Flames", one would just assume they'd keep the blue flame motif.

I'm aware of the game's Japanese title. But Ike wasn't called the Hero of Blue Flames/Radiant Hero until after RD's events, I thought. Which would also explain why Ike in English has his title in heroes as Young Mercenary rather than Radiant Hero. The latter is probably being saved for RD Ike.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

xD Man, I hope not. I like to think each lord will have their own banners and people with them :) Even though I know you were joking... I think xD

Next banner: Return to Radiance!

Welcome four new characters from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: Ike, Mist, TitaniaRolf, SorenBoyd!

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Welcome four new characters from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn: Ike, Mist, TitaniaRolf, SorenBoyd!

lmao! If anything can make me hate some characters even more!

Though Rolf isn't female enough. Would have to be Fiona xD The one unique RD character is Fiona xD

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Actually, I suspect Return to Radiance will be about Elincia and when the RD characters come, their chapter will be World of Dawn. :P I mean Elibe was split into World of Blazing and World of Binding, so it would follow the same trend.

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

lmao! If anything can make me hate some characters even more!

Though Rolf isn't female enough. Would have to be Fiona xD The one unique RD character is Fiona xD

Just now, Anacybele said:

Actually, I suspect Return to Radiance will be about Elincia and when the RD characters come, their chapter will be World of Dawn. :P I mean Elibe was split into World of Blazing and World of Binding, so it would follow the same trend.

I didn't try any hard. I referred to the Dawn Brigade and the Crimeans fully and totally set aside by the Greils.
I'm just that fueled by salt caused by RD turning into Ike-beats-everyone-just-because show halfway into the game.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I didn't try any hard. I referred to the Dawn Brigade and the Crimeans fully and totally set aside by the Greils.
I'm just that fueled by salt caused by RD turning into Ike-beats-everyone-just-because show halfway into the game.

Well, I do wish Ike's RD chapters had been a LITTLE harder after the suffering that was part 1 (and to a lesser extent, part 2, because fuck the Endgame there). Because yeah, Ike did kinda wreck everything and his allies were pretty damn good too.

I was thinking that skill on Ike seems pretty good for someone who already is slow (Like Alphonse) It would be great on Radiant Dawn Ike but this is Path of Radiance Ike who is actually really fast.

27 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Then there's Brawl.

6 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

I was thinking that skill on Ike seems pretty good for someone who already is slow (Like Alphonse) It would be great on Radiant Dawn Ike but this is Path of Radiance Ike who is actually really fast.

AoE skills are gonna be BUSTED now.

Whales are gonna have a field day with that skill

I just realized, Ephraim and Ike share the same american VA?

Spoiler

Image result for disgusting ephraimImage result for disgusting ephraim

Capture.PNG.96f8b88b70f1e71ce7eb4bb4d14b35e2.PNGImage result for ike path of radiance
Mentioned this earlier but here's this. Compared to...
djj.PNG.75ae275c45223a068784dee7844d10da.PNG

Wow, I had kinda hoped for roughly this banner (except I had assumed Elincia would be on the banner over Titania), so I'm pretty happy right now.

Most likely gonna pull Green on this banner, since I doubt I'll ever get Ike (even though I want him), I'm certain Mist will drop to 4-Star once this banner ends, and I want Soren. Titania would be nice too, but primarily I want Soren.

If I get Soren, then I'll probably go Red and pray for Ike.

4 minutes ago, Kiran said:

Wait...if these are story chapters, wouldn't that mean they should be harder than Chapter 9? God damn it. 

Oh yeah, we're gonna see an increase in difficulty (possibly). I'm looking forward to Chapter 10 now!

Not sure what they'll do to outdo Chapter 9 Lunatic, but I'm sure they'll manage.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

AoE skills are gonna be BUSTED now.

Whales are gonna have a field day with that skill

Yep. A fast Killer weapon user with good Atk can now have an AoE charged after one round of combat. This could be really fun.

20 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

On the other hand, Shadow Dragon and Mystery of the Emblem are lumped together as "World of Mystery", and tbh I'd find that slightly more comparable since FE6/7's casts are pretty separate compared to 9/10 or 11/12 because the time gap is much larger.

4 minutes ago, Falcom said:

I just realized, Ephraim and Ike share the same american VA?

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for disgusting ephraimImage result for disgusting ephraim

Capture.PNG.96f8b88b70f1e71ce7eb4bb4d14b35e2.PNGImage result for ike path of radiance
Mentioned this earlier but here's this. Compared to...
djj.PNG.75ae275c45223a068784dee7844d10da.PNG

Only for this game. As I pointed out before, Ike's VA was originally Jason Adkins. I'm still surprised he didn't return for Heroes. I liked him (except in Fates). :(

Well, I need Freddy to help me pick a god and pray for Ike! I'm not going without him! :P

Finally!!

This make me happy because finally the comments of "Where is Ike?" are going to stop! Some people were annoying about it on twitter lol.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Yep. A fast Killer weapon user with good Atk can now have an AoE charged after one round of combat. This could be really fun.

Hee hee

Everyone get your Merrics ready!

In fact. one could even keep Aether for Ultimate sustain as well. Astra Can now become somewhat more viable too. As well as Galeforce

And let's not forget one of the most forgotten skills in the game: Miracle!

1 minute ago, SniperGYS said:

This make me happy because finally the comments of "Where is Ike?" are going to stop! Some people were annoying about it on twitter lol.

Radiant Dawn Ike when? I saved fifteen thousand orbs for my bluehead hunk!

Well, so much for me being so sure that they would release Celica now while the metaphorical iron is still hot. Considering that I have gotten all the previous Greg Chun voiced characters from their respective banners, this obviously means that Ike will buck this trend and elude me no matter how hard I try on account of being among my favorite FE characters. No offense to Ephraim, Eldigan and Lukas but I wouldn't have been upset if I missed any one of them. Oh well, it's awesome to see Tellius get its proper introduction and I'm certainly excited for it!