New banner revealed: World of Radiance!

Vaximillian

More clarification on Heavy Blade: assuming I'm reading the Japanese description right, it only gives +1 special charge on your own attacks. Enemies hitting you still charge your meter normally.

As for other fun builds, it's now possible to use a non-Killer weapon with Draconic Aura, Bonfire, and Iceberg for a guaranteed special skill activation in a round of combat.

In particular, I'm thinking Ryoma, who has naturally high Atk and Spd and a 16-Atk unique weapon with Distant Counter not needing the A slot.

1 minute ago, dragonlordsd said:

Who has the highest attack in the game right now?

Effie with a Silver Lance+.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Book Bro said:

Yaaaaas, it's about time we got a proper Tellius update! Can't wait to use up all my orbs I've been saving specifically for this update and be awarded with repeat trash.

ditto! i'm really hoping that all the orbs i've saved up will get me ike and soren and that i won't have to use any real $. that could be a very slippery slope... 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Neutral Effie has 40 base Atk.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Effie with a Silver Lance+.

Inbf4 this Ike and/or RD Ike actually beat her out because of the whole strongest hero business

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

nmquJur.png

If this is not disturbing, I don't know what is.

*shudders*

3 hours ago, r4v1sh said:

DID YOU LOOK AT HER EYES?

DON'T DO IT YOU WILL DIE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

3 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

Lyn? What's wrong with Lyn's eyes?

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Her eyes are too far apart from each other in her attacking art.

A little, I suppose. I think the placement of Priscilla's eyes in her standing portrait is worse... Apart from that, both characters have great art.

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Also, something is very odd. Jason Adkins is NOT Ike's voice actor this time. This is weird because they had previously gotten Adkins back to voice Ike in Codename Steam and Fates. What happened here? o_O I thought he did just fine as Ike's voice at least in Codename Steam. I wonder if he was already in the middle of another voice project and couldn't find the time? That does happen with actors once in awhile, so...

Join the mourning train for changes in VA's for favorite characters... Lucina, and now Ike?? Blaspheme! At least the replacement VA's sound good though, and sound at least somewhat similar to the originals.

Just now, Anacybele said:

Inbf4 this Ike and/or RD Ike actually beat her out because of the whole strongest hero business

He'd need 39 base Atk with Ragnell to match Effie's 40 with Silver Lance+. I could see FE10 Ike hitting that, but not FE9 Ike.

4 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Join the mourning train for changes in VA's for favorite characters... Lucina, and now Ike?? Blaspheme! At least the replacement VA's sound good though, and sound at least somewhat similar to the originals.

But isn't Lucina's VA actually unlisted in Heroes? So it probably still is Laura Bailey.

But yeah, at least Ike doesn't sound bad and is actually pretty close to Adkins's original.

4 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

He'd need 39 base Atk with Ragnell to match Effie's 40 with Silver Lance+. I could see FE10 Ike hitting that, but not FE9 Ike.

I thought so and agree, I was mainly joking anyway lol.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But isn't Lucina's VA actually unlisted in Heroes? So it probably still is Laura Bailey.

Laura Bailey is most likely og Lucina.

Her VA changed for the Spring version.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Really? That's weird. Why change her VA if Laura Bailey was already able to voice regular Lucina?

Maybe she wasn't able to voice Spring Lucina.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

But yeah, at least Ike doesn't sound bad and is actually pretty close to Adkins's original.

As others noted, the change for the Bunny Lucina, that's what I was talking about. It's nice that they got VA's that sound like the originals. Alexis Tipton sounds similar to Laura Bailey. I'm hoping that they'll have Laura Bailey back for the CYL Lucina, and all future versions, but, if not, the new one is decent.

Edit: I don't know why they changed the VA, there's been speculation, but no one has the answer.

Edited by Astellius

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You need Life and Death to pull off said shenanigans.

It won't be perfect. But either with +Spd will still have 33 speed which will quad a good amount of the cast.

The update patch for Heroes has already been released (about 45 MB). Has anybody datamined it yet?

EDIT: nevermind, StarOnyx has been busy!

Edited by Roflolxp54

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

The update patch for Heroes has already been released (about 45 MB). Has anybody datamined it yet?

I think Reddit has the portraits and most of the new maps datamined, including Xander's.

1 minute ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Yep:

2 hours ago, Korath88 said:

Maps and stuff have been datamined here: 

The first 4 maps of the new story chapter seems to take place in Zenith, with only the last chapter located in Tellius.

All I can say is that I hope I don't get screwed out of Titania by Soren, since I don't have many orbs atm. Good hunting for those that wanted Ike, at least the NO IKE IN THIS GAME meme can finally die.

Also wrt the Elincia banner discussion, I imagine that Micaiah and the DB will head the first RD banner, if anyone. It was supposed to be their game, yaknow.

1 minute ago, Ether said:

Don't you have a cliff or twelve to bungee off of?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Nobody has to know

Spoiler

Did I ever make some sort of bet regarding Ike's banner cause I really can't remember? ha

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Are Marth and Roy in this game?

No, they haven't been added yet.

But Kellam is in the game though! (whoever that is)