Voting Gauntlet: Battle of the Mages!

Vaximillian

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

I had Sanaki as my lead but decided to put Reinhardt on since Sanaki will be fairly common for those on her team.

Indeed, chosing a lead that is of a different color then Sanaki will help your team quite a lot. I personally use Nino as my lead, as she can squash any blues that try to hurt our empress.

11 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I'm starting not to like this comeback mechanic. It's looking like it will just be whoever happens to be in the lead when time runs out.

I'm loving it, it would be so much more boring if it was predictable (ie tharja just curb stomping everyone)

The comeback mechanic definitely makes things much more interesting.

No more of these battles that you know for sure who will win after half an hour.

Linde and Tharja are going back and forth... Go Linde!

Edited by Xaos Steel Wing

17 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Indeed, chosing a lead that is of a different color then Sanaki will help your team quite a lot. I personally use Nino as my lead, as she can squash any blues that try to hurt our empress.

It's not great when you get team with all the same colour (well, sometimes I guess). I actually had a situation like that when trying to finish the green unit flag challenge and brought along a Cecilia. My team mates where Axe Chrom and Anna, and my opponent had a Zephiel. It didn't end well!

51 minutes ago, r4v1sh said:

I'm only getting Merric's in #teamMerric. Both from my friends list and from strangers (and myself).
...when the first Red enemy appear it will be a nightmare

I get more Azuras than Merric as opponents. Or Ninos. And the only friend I have from team Robin is... my second account. A ryoma lvl 25. Hopefully I have him, I have win some matchs to simple details...

58 minutes ago, komasa said:

We kidnapped a Leo and replaced him with one of our own!!! Muacawcawcawcaw!!!!!

@MonkeyCheez3K your Nowi's having a blast with all those reds.

She had to be more useful than another red unit, that's for sure. Proud of her.

Look at those pathetic Leo followers, can't protect their lord from being kidnapped and only know one way of attacking.... into Nowi's maw, hahacawhahahacawha (wait for me, Empress! Persevere!)

8 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Reveal hidden contents

J0NIJKb.png

Screw you Glac.

Signed the RNG >~>

Shoulda went team Henry

Guess they just really didn't want you to win XD

Leo x Xander vs. Olwen x Reinhardt?

Seems pretty uneven if you ask me. Then Michalis and Lucina are just there for the banter LOL

2 minutes ago, ArCAWnite said:

Shoulda went team Henry

Guess they just really didn't want you to win XD

Leo x Xander vs. Olwen x Reinhardt?

Seems pretty uneven if you ask me. Then Michalis and Lucina are just there for the banter LOL

I did successfully kill Reinhardt, but I couldn't get Olwen and Lucina and wound up losing.

It was not a fun matchup, particularly since my Leo's - Res.

So apparently no one on my friendlist decided to fight for the surpreme tactician Robin. If anyone here supporting Robin wants to help me out, feel free to add me: 3550490661. My Rep is Lilina, which can make short work of all those pesky Greens our glorious Robins have to face.

I also really like the comeback mechanic, it makes things so much more interesting compared to the curb stomps the last two gauntlets.

Just now, Silith13 said:

AM I the only one who gets the feeling the winner is whomever gets the comback x3 last?

No

No you aren't :D:

I like the old way better now

Just now, Silith13 said:

AM I the only one who gets the feeling the winner is whomever gets the comback x3 last?

My thoughts exactly.

1 minute ago, SakuraFish said:

So apparently no one on my friendlist decided to fight for the surpreme tactician Robin. If anyone here supporting Robin wants to help me out, feel free to add me: 3550490661. My Rep is Lilina, which can make short work of all those pesky Greens our glorious Robins have to face.

I also really like the comeback mechanic, it makes things so much more interesting compared to the curb stomps the last two gauntlets.

Do you have any preference as to leaders?

Just now, Ledrert said:

I get more Azuras than Merric as opponents. Or Ninos. And the only friend I have from team Robin is... my second account. A ryoma lvl 25. Hopefully I have him, I have win some matchs to simple details...

Heh, guilty. My own lead is an Azura. How are you faring against the Azura horde?
I've not been paired with a single Azura yet, but yeah, between Merrics I'm getting some Ninos too #TeamGreen

The good thing is that I'm barely seeing anything red. AND NOT A SINGLE TAKUMI.

Merric is in the lead by a little bit but the comback bonus is gone for now so Robin is sure to shoot up again.

Merric 457
Robin 448

Edited by Silith13

1 minute ago, ArCAWnite said:

Whats going on on Merric vs Male Robin?

Robin is down by about 9 million though they are listed as same. If the bonus is applied, I can see Robin pulling ahead by a decent margin.

Just now, SakuraFish said:

anything green for the moment would be awesome if you don't mind

Nino it is then.

Just now, r4v1sh said:

Heh, guilty. My own lead is an Azura. How are you faring against the Azura horde?

Well... Hit by hit. With Robin. Mine is +Spd, so he isn't doubled. And Ryoma had Hone Speed. Helped me last time : I faced two Azuras and a Catria. But I got a Takumi on my side, so it was easier. But another time, it remains only my Robin, and Bonfire permit him to kill Azura. Its a matter of strategy.

Got, too, one time, two Ninos and a Ninian. Win it thanks to Bonfire. Otherwise, I was a goner x)

The interesting thing about the comeback mechanic is that it encourages you to only spend your flags when you're behind if you want the highest score so for now I'm playing the long game I'm waiting till were behind again to spend my flags if we don't fall behind I'll spend them near the end.

BTW i'm Team Leo if you need someone with a Colorless Leader (Kagero, I always put her as my leader during gauntlets as a public service) Friend Code is in my Sig.

Edited by Locke087

3 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Nino it is then.

Awesome, I accepted your request. If you have any preferences as well, just give the word.

Just now, SakuraFish said:

Awesome, I accepted your request. If you have any preferences as well, just give the word.

Nothing comes to mind (unless you have a good archer for the quests), but thanks for the offer.